Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Britain heading towards Civil War ?

Rocket88

I believe so, Essan. But my fellow muslims brought this on them self by not standing up against fanatism in their midst. It took us too long to act against the radicals.

What happened in Pakistan was a necesity.

In Bosnia the main Imam, reis ul ulema Ceric is fighting hard against the radicals. He is treathening to shut down, close, every mosque where hatred is preached but he can not inprison the radicals.

This has to be done by the government.

England needs to act but avoid generelizing all muslims like the newspapers are doing.

bosnia is in big trouble, the genocides there have started an avalanche of mutually perpetuated loathing, thats not going to work itself out for at least 2 or 3 generations..... so much for your idea of civil war.... thats what it gets you....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket88

• Luka the Rentboy

• Bill Hill

• Commander CMG

There are enough skinheads and nationalists around who right now just are m********ing their brains with violence over a glass of ale.

:lol: nice phraseology :D i may use that one myself

THERE CANNOT BE A CIVIL WAR.

Unless these Muslims form some sort of Pro-Muslim Confederacy or something in Britian, there won't be a civil war, What you think a civil war is, is actually civil unrest.

with 3% of the population i dont think they would last very long, history would remember it as a genocide if it were to happen.

bosnia is in big trouble, the genocides there have started an avalanche of mutually perpetuated loathing, thats not going to work itself out for at least 2 or 3 generations..... so much for your idea of civil war.... thats what it gets you....

I am sorry, can you please translate this post in English or make yourself a bit clearer? I really do not get what you wanted to say.

Edited by odas

IExample: A few years ago.. probably 3/4 to be exact a drinking friend of my Dads was pulling out of a side road onto a main road.. his wife was driving, she pulled out in front af a car that caused the car to slow down rather quickly.. (yes she and her husband admit they were aty fault) anyway.. 2 cars full of Asians started to call her very offensive names, even though they were gesturing and appologising for the incident. Her husband an Ex Marine decided he was not going to take the insults or listen to them call his wife names so he told them where to go.

The rear car pulled around theirs to stop tem driving off.. 2 cars full of Asians pulled unloaded with bats and car jacks and started to smash the car and winscreen to bits.. he got out and battered 3 of them but took a beating that left him in hopistal himself.. they absolutely battered his wifes face in.. she was in hospital for a long time having her face re-built..

I would say the marine guy deserved it, what a dumbass... if a group of angry youths were jeering at me, i wouldn't be looking to start a fight.... idiot.... feel sorry for the wife though, she had to pay twice... living with an a****** for a husband, and getting her face pummelled... bummer.

I would say the marine guy deserved it, what a dumbass... if a group of angry youths were jeering at me, i wouldn't be looking to start a fight.... idiot.... feel sorry for the wife though, she had to pay twice... living with an a****** for a husband, and getting her face pummelled... bummer.

2 cars full of Asians pulled unloaded with bats and car jacks. You think this is normal behavior to drive around..tooled up? They were looking for trouble.

2 cars full of Asians pulled unloaded with bats and car jacks. You think this is normal behavior to drive around..tooled up? They were looking for trouble.

2 cars full of Asians. Hmm. Bada**es. But what is the point in this post? Is it Asians? If so, what kind of? Indians, Chinese, Arabs, Japaneese........

2 cars full of Asians with bats. Hmm. Those things never happend to non Asians? Like having a group of youth driving around and looking for trouble?

USA is full of it and mostly non Asians. You can find those groups anywhere. But, it is important to point out that those were Asians otherwise it would not make it to the news or UM.

2 cars full of Asians. Hmm. Bada**es. But what is the point in this post? Is it Asians? If so, what kind of? Indians, Chinese, Arabs, Japaneese........make it to the news or UM.

lol I was just paraphrasing XSAS.. but I'm presuming it was Asian pakistanis (probably muslim).

Probably a racist attack.. yet R2D2 was doing the classic 'blame the victim'

[i think, looking at it all, it appears that England are trying TOO hard to please everyone and in this action they are, in effect, pleasing no-one. Other countries have their cultures and beliefs and when visiting these places, people do not throw their hands up in uproar but understand that that is the way that particular country behaves and they accept it. However, here in England rather than stick to our own culture and beliefs we (by "we" I mean the relevant Authorities, not the common person on the street) try too hard to accommodate everyone and when you try to do this, you end up offending everyone in one way or another :(

Well said, Lotus Flower.

While aiming for some kind of multicultural utopia.....politicians and the politically correct have set

the scene for possible civil war somewhere down the line.

What I do not understand is why radical islam loaths western society with a passion, yet are coming to europe in heards. Are they trying to exploit the higher standerd of living? This is what the Mexicans are doing in USA. Planting their selves to delute the culture and nationalism? The best way to cripple a country is from the inside espicially countires that far surpass thier military capibities?Just assumptions here. I dont know the reason is why I ask and it doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me....But, its pretty obvious to me that reliogus or culture war between Christians and Muslim that has been going on since the Crusades or human history for that matter is still going on today...

There are 3 essential things a country must have to remain a country that is to protect thier Language, culture, and borders. It seems United States and Britian are going through the same exact struggle...and no political group will stand up against this. It is just a matter of time before we will be forced to act against these problems or face the consequences.

Edited by stang56k

[What I do not understand is why radical islam loaths western society with a passion, yet are coming to europe in heards. Are they trying to exploit the higher standerd of living?

I think 30 - 40 years ago it was for economic reasons... a higher standard of living.

But things have changed and now I believe it is for political reasons. To create an

Islamic Europe or at the very least to strengthen 'undiluted Islamic influence' in

this part of the world.

But, its pretty obvious to me that reliogus or culture war between Christians and Muslim that has been going on since the Crusades or human history for that matter is still going on today...

I think you are probably right.

There are 3 essential things a country must have to remain a country that is to protect thier Language, culture, and borders. It seems United States and Britian are going through the same exact struggle...and no political group will stand up against this. It is just a matter of time before we will be forced to act against these problems or face the consequences.

:yes:

Do you actually believe what you are typing.. two cars full of Asians (Yes they were pakistanis) ride around tooled up for trouble, they block him in he gets out to defend himself and it is his fault? No wonder this country has gone down hill with comments like that.

Ask him NOT to challange it, but to 'agree' with the local authority representative, and ask for it in writing.

THEN scan the document and mail it to every newpaper on the planet.

Meow Purr.

Apparently it is the same in East London where locals took offence about Pork being displayed even though there have been a jewish community there for many many years who never complained.

I don't know about any civil war, I prefer not to think about it as it is definitely something I don't want to happen.

What I DO know is this, numerous people wanting to leave England as they are sick and tired of it here. Leaving is easier said than done however. Someone I know had the opportunity to move to New Zealand, they declined simply because their two sons were at an age whereby they were in their last couple of years at school and they did not wish to disrupt their education. Perhaps when their sons leave school they will see if they can go then.

My husband and I will be leaving in a few years (that is if something catastrophic does not stop it mind lol). I have got a job I really love, I like where we live, but things are getting a tad out of hand and it makes me feel mighty uneasy :(

I understand your point of view completely. I left England for Madrid because the PC people were totally destroying my family's life... no security, no celebrating Christian festivals etc. But one thing I will say.... Sikhs and Hindus are the kindest and most generous people that I have ever met, Christians included. It is just the politicising of young Muslims that is causing most of the problems. But, even here in Spain, the truly enormous influx of South American immigrants is causing the same tensions. It will soon be time to try to find a country where all people live together without forcing their beliefs on the rest of the population. Hmmm... perhaps New Zealand

I would have to say that Religious schools, no matter what the religion, have an agenda.... they should not be given Government support or backing. The emphasis should be on social integration, not religious. What we learn in the privacy of our own home should remain sacrosanct, as long as it is legal

And what does that have to do with residual animosity over British rule of India? The only reasons terrorists ever give about attacking the UK (or anywhere else) are their claims of Muslim oppression or western influences in the Middle East. I can't remember anyone ever saying that the UK should be attacked because of what happened during the Empire.

Muslim's took up their animosity and split a chunk off India to form Pakistan. I'm sure there is some pointless animosity about the Empire (just as there is for Germany for WWII), but I don't think it has anything to do with the attacks - it's due to Islamic fundamentalism. Remember there are huge amounts of Hindus and Sikhs (still in India or emigrated to the UK) who would have the same animosity but there's no fundamentalist attack from them.

I was pointing out in my original post that anytime I had a conversation with someone from Pakistan they brought up the British rule of India. Just found that odd. Also, in America alot of the blacks (not all) I've known and worked with still bring up being slaves at one time. Not all people just forget and move on just like that, like you may think. Human nature says carry that grudge. But my statements are only a theory regarding residual animosity.

After reaserching the matter more, the problem in Great Britain is the radicalization of the Pakistani muslim youth that are born and raised there.

It is known in the US, that in the UK, Birmingham is a hotbed of Islamic radicalization. I have slso learned the ones most prone to radicalized are not from Punjab, but from Kashmir. I found that interesting, any guesses as to why?

The Hindus and Sikhs of India came out the breakup alot better off economically than the Muslim state of Pakistan. Do they blame Great Britain for this? I really dont know the answer. But, the Muslims wanted thier own country out of the breakup of India. And now that they have it, they are packing up and heading to Europe in record numbers.

I was pointing out in my original post that anytime I had a conversation with someone from Pakistan they brought up the British rule of India. Just found that odd. Also, in America alot of the blacks (not all) I've known and worked with still bring up being slaves at one time. Not all people just forget and move on just like that, like you may think. Human nature says carry that grudge. But my statements are only a theory regarding residual animosity.

After reaserching the matter more, the problem in Great Britain is the radicalization of the Pakistani muslim youth that are born and raised there.

It is known in the US, that in the UK, Birmingham is a hotbed of Islamic radicalization. I have slso learned the ones most prone to radicalized are not from Punjab, but from Kashmir. I found that interesting, any guesses as to why?

The Hindus and Sikhs of India came out the breakup alot better off economically than the Muslim state of Pakistan. Do they blame Great Britain for this? I really dont know the answer. But, the Muslims wanted thier own country out of the breakup of India. And now that they have it, they are packing up and heading to Europe in record numbers.

Also, some of the Blacks keep bringing up that issue, like a social carrot to hang over peoples heads, to just get somthing for nothing, and have worn and abused the issue out completly... sorry has nothing to do with the current arrgument....

BTW I really like your avatar Stardrive :D

I think that this is quite enough. There have certainly been enough hate/ racist driven posts that this thread should be allowed to die a quick death.

ps. click here for a little refresher

3. Behaviour

Any of the following constitutes unacceptable behaviour:

3a. Racism or hatred: Do not post racist or hate-driven material or views which express hatred towards or discriminate against any specific race, religion, country, gender, individual or group.