Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Captured On Video?

Magikman

Alleged video of a ghost, need the windows media player to view;

CLICK HERE

The story behind the video can be read HERE

Magikman  :sg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Loonboy

• Bizarro

• Ronin6th

Magiman,

Got the Windows Player, but can only see blackness..

Odin S. :s9

the pic is about 25 seconds into the footage, and it is on the top left screen.

it then shows it again after it has ended, enlarged.

I don't know wehat to make of it, it could quite easily be someone in a T-shirt.

Odin,

Actually, there's a much better and enlarged version of the video offered as part of a news cast report if you click on the second link I provide. That will take you to the news article, the video newscast link is along the right hand margin of the web page. Offers commentary  with the enhanced video, along with 'expert' opinions as to its authenticity. This video will also work for those who don't have an updated version of the windows media player.

Magikman  :sg

Magikman,

I saw this on the news the  other night. Sure looks weird, eh?

I suppose it could be fake. It is rather jerky movement but, it could be really inferior video equipment.

Dalia  :s09

I looked at the footage that was shown,  :s6 very strange indeed. If it is a Ghost then y just appear in that part of the car lot.......

If it is fake...... one to make you ponder  :sk

Okay,  I finally got to view the footage.  I must say it's very creepy,  it looks like the woman they show in family pictures,  and it looks like she's wearing overalls (supposedly her fave comfy garb).  But I wonder why she's at that place,  instead of near her family,  or at least where the wreck occurred.    :s6

If it's because that's where the camera is,  she's a very smart ghost!!   :s09

• 2 months later...

[blue]Sorry but I must be doing something wrong as I can get no footage to download to windows media player except a black screen and no sound like Odin.

[/blue]

:(

LB,

Unfortunately it seems they've pulled the video from the second link I provided, it was far better quality wise. I'll have to see if I can find another clip somewhere else.

Magikman  :sf

Here is another link for you that offers the video, but you'll need Real player in order to view it.

CLICK HERE

Magikman

:o Wow, very convincing video!! :o

I'm ready to believe it is one!

Or maybe it's "Flash", drunken and looking for his car!

[blue]

It's interesting footage, no doubt.

Is it a ghost? I don't think I believe so. Plus it is hard to tell when it's stop motion footage - you can't see how it's moving properly.

[/blue] ???

I played it twice and I don't think it's a ghost. If it is the ghost of that woman, why would she be looking for her car? Surely she'd be making her presence felt at home?

Interesting tho!!

???

:sd

Why do ghosts and aliens etc seem to go round in circles whenever they're on camera?

(Ok so it's not much of a contribution to the discussion but i'm putting off doing work!)  :sp

• 2 months later...

It was scary, though. But it could've been someone jumping on the cars (the first link) but I didn't see any of cars bouncing. On the other hand, it was stop and go footage. I know that I had been the security guy, I'd have crapped my pants.

I think it's a fake, but a damn good one.

• 1 month later...

I agree with pangea when (s)he says that it could be someone jumping on cars, but as (s)he says, you don't see the cars bounce. Plus, the figure, whatever it is, doesn't really seem to change elevation. If it were a person, they'd have to crouch down to accomplish that, and there's no sign of them doing that. Also, it seems a little bright to be a person. This is one of the few ghost pictures/videos that I'm actually willing to believe (most of the ones I've seen have been obvious camera-screw ups). I'd say it was some sort of camera-overlay type shot, except for the fact that it's obviously a security tape. Can't explain it, so I guess I'll have to say: ghost! (Or, who knows? Maybe it's an alien, screwing with all of our heads?)

• 3 weeks later...

if you look closely there are actually 2 figures, there is no way it could have been a human , i doubt that people can walk threw cars. actually found that very interesting.

Faith sasmokin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i agree with Al,

at least wave at the camera or something instead of wondering around like a chicken with its head cut off. dont get me wrong, its a really good shot though.

ITS moving soooooo fast. if you watch it and the time. it must be appearing and reappearing other places. its crazy. i dont put to much stock into it, but you have to admit that it would be crazy to see that when reviewing a video tape.

CASTOR

i dont believe she is looking for her car if that was the scene of her death dont |ghost|

usually stay there(where thier death occured) but really c0ol footage i thik although i dont liek the pic becuz she is about to go behind a cement pole which makes it harder to deteremine the pic as real or fake....even if it was a fake its what keeps this website going.....and people happy trying to determine if its true or false

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif