Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost speaking to me...

Ghostboo

Three days ago,my brother and I were sitting in our beds at around 6:00 AM.(I don't get much sleep.)We were talking about this and that when suddenly,I heard a voice saying:I don't understand.It sounded like a little girl and my sister doesn't sound like the voice I heard.My sister's three years old.The voice sounded like a six year old....My brother didn't hear it that day.Only me...And now,just today,I heard it again.But it talked in a language that I couldn't understand.But with the good,little girl's voice,there was a demonish-sounding voice in the sounds.The only word that I could make out was:understand...My brother said that he heard her once,but I'm not so sure...It seems like she likes to talk to me when I'm alone.I think the reason that I heard her the first time was that I have a higher psychic astral level than my brother.Every now and then,I practice my astral relaxation.(It removes the tension from your body.)I don't know what it all means,but the demon-like voice certainly didn't sound peaceful...I know some of you have a lot of experiences with ghosts so,if it's anything within your lead,post a reply.Thanks.

:s09boo

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odinsupreme

• Saru

• Magikman

• Ghostboo

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can clearly recall the first time something similar happened to me:

I was nine years old. My brother was spending the night at a friend's, my father was out of the country on business, and my mother was in the shower. It was 10:30 PM, and I was getting ready for my favorite "late" show. I hurried to the kitchen during a commercial to grab a glass of water. I remember that it was a very quiet night, and the window was open, when I distinctly heard the unfamiliar voice of a middle-aged woman calling my name in a sing-song voice and letting out a light-hearted laugh. Even though it sounded as if it came from all around me, I ran to the window, but there was nobody there. I'm thinking that maybe the TV was on too loud.  ???

I don't know how close this is in relation to your experience, but about once a year I'll "hear" someone call out my name, whisper a phrase, hiss or laugh at me (etc.)--always directly into my ear, and always very faintly, when I'm alone in the house or room. I'm thinking it's just probably a delusion, a trick of the mind and ears. I've been trying to find the term for this (if there is a term), but I don't think it's very rare because quite a few people I know tend to hear things from time to time--haven't recalled anyone mentioning a demonic voice, though.  :s9

What makes you assume it's a ghost? Have you had any similar/related experiences in your house?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how much this relates to your experience but the following happened to me quite a few years ago; :-/

I hadn't been in bed long & I think I had just drifted off. I hadn't been "out" long because not much time had passed by. I was jolted back into a conscious (I think??)state quite abruptly - my whole body felt like it had been dropped back onto the bed. I was completely paralysed from head to foot for several seconds. This didn't freak me out because it had happened before & still happens sometimes. However, this time was different because it was accompanied by voices laughing - really sinister, terrifying laughs that filled my ears/head. I was lying on my side & couldn't move my head or arms or anything - it felt like I was been pinned down. I remember that my eyes were open & frantically moving from side to side because I was so afraid. When the laughing stopped (it felt like forever), I was able to move my body again. This was a terrifying experience & I'll never forget those laughs. Thankfully it never happened again.

In regards to hearing your name been called, this happens to me every now and then too - sometimes the voice sounds familiar & sometimes not. It's always a gentle voice though & always quite faint. I think, like Dakoda, this happens to many people but I could be wrong?? Do you feel afraid when you hear the voice of this little girl?

:st

I hear someone caling my name very often, but it always happens whne Nelly sings a song on the Radio. When he sings a certain part of "hot in herre" it sounds like my mum calling my name..  :sd

Well, that's nothing paranormal (maybe Nelly is.. I hate that guy.. :s8) but we where talking about names.. :s04

Odin S. :s9

Huh?? What happened?? I got a strange message like "blie blah, spamming.. blie blah, yakoo.com.. bla blah.." and now this.. ???

Odin S. :s9 :s9

Test

Odin,

Seems to be some kind of glitch. This is the message that appeared when I posted the test;

SPAM PROTECTION Recipient domain name yakoo.com has no valid MX records Denying mail relay Location: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ghosts;action=display;num=1027911234;start=0

Gareth may be able to diagnose the problem through the Yab board, I'm not sure.  :-/

Magikman  :sf

* I took the liberty of deleting your duplicate posts for you.  :)

There seems to be some sort of bug with this thread, I haven't seen it on any other thread. I deleted 5 duplicates of Zingara's post as well earlier on today.

I've locked this thread for the moment, seen as the error seems to crop up every time a post is made to it.