Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts, spirits and demons

UM-Bot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• r2d2

• A Shadow

• She-ra

• Mr. Spaceman

The only one that grabs my attention is the little girl in the dark room that one was nice.

The only one that grabs my attention is the little girl in the dark room that one was nice.

I agree, all fake cgi... the little girl in the dark room was freaky though....

Ghosts, spirits and demons

linked-image

Click here to watch video - 09:46s

A compiled selection of chilling ghost and poltergeist clips. Genuine or fake ? You decide.

I particularly like the clip with the pantry door opening.... :lol: It just slipped open, so what !?! you don't need to sell your house on "short escrow".... what a dumbass :lol:

Edited by r2d2

I'd have to say that the funniest one was the "unedited demonic activity". I was quite amused that the "demon" was moving the camera, yet the camera in the mirror wasn't moving at all. It's also amazing that a "demon" knows how to use the zoom button. I also thought the laser pointer on the "haunted mirror" was great as well. I also thought it was a little strange that you could hear someone hiccup, but when the clock hit the floor, and the drawer opened, there was no sound at all.

First one, in the grave yard, looks like a guy pretty far back behind that gravestone is bending down in front of another grave, and you only get a sleeve and side of his white shirt. 2nd is a blotch on the car window.. it lines up just fine with the other 3 or 4 blotches :hmm: . But ok.. the face in the top of the window that moves freaked me out a little... I can't explain that one :o . I tend to believe the one in the garage though. fake fake fake.. that thing in the mirror makes me thing a film projector reflection. Girl in the hallway.. WHY would you go back? I ain't got the ***s to do that O.O. Unedited yet staged... so on so forth.. I have to say it was an entertaining piece of work!

i went to youtube to watch it i thought it was going to be alot worse from reading the comments on there but not really the only one that got me was the girl in the room altough it doesent take to much imagination to explain them

They are combo of natural events and fake. The one with the camera was funny.

That was slightly entertaining :D

Its odd how everything in that dining room part moves in a straight line. And the movement of the door is way to smooth for someone or "something" walking through the doorway. I bet their hands hurt after pulling that fishing line.

Edited by Ashigaru

LOL I can't believe this, I still can't watch this stuff by myself after being around here for over a year, hrs on end! I had to stop it at the leather chair "demon" part. I will try tomorrow :blush: maybe I'll be a bit more brave then.

Already been posted, though, hasn't it? Still one of my personal favourites.

Well i relly like trhat poltergeist... funny if it would be in houde, ok ok, wrong joke! :) But it's not a deamn scary, as it was said...

That's a pretty messed up video. It looked to me that the one from the 70's was rigged and I know definitely that the last one with the Chinese girl is a fake because I have seen it before as it has made it's rounds on the internet. But as far as the others I am not sure of. They could possible be real footage of real paranormal activity.

They do look pretty cool...but obviously staged CGI and stop go filming...and the little girl in the dark room...was just that a little girl in a dark room...i have seen more authentic footage...but as i said some of it was pretty cool:)

• 2 weeks later...

It's an intresting piece of work, but pretty much everything on there can be staged.

It was fun though. Freaky.

Some of those were pretty interesting, and pretty believable. I like the one with the girl in the dark, that was pretty spooky and the house in Florida

However some I have a hard time believing. the old haunted mirror one.. the little dot of light looked like a reflection and the cloudy part of it moving, they both seemed to move too evenly.

The 1970s one you could tell was a fake, the clock moved very weird like there was a string on it pulling it, and the things coming out of the drawer you could tell was tied to strings.

and the one with someone driving down the road and something walks across, looks pretty creepy but it makes me wonder why someone would be videoing there.

and the one with someone driving down the road and something walks across, looks pretty creepy but it makes me wonder why someone would be videoing there.

That was proven to be just a stain in the wind screen, nothing else.

I have easily reproduced the poltergeist scenes with my own camera. ust turn it on and off, using different frames fused into one. It tricks the eye into believing it's one scene just like a flipbook.

• 2 weeks later...

I love that vid, but for sure some are fake. I love the first clip, and the clip with the little girl in dark hall way. I dont think that it was just a little girl because everything is focused except the girl. She's blurry. But why would some one go back? I wouldn't. It's a good vid. Been up a while tho. . .

I love that vid, but for sure some are fake. I love the first clip, and the clip with the little girl in dark hall way. I dont think that it was just a little girl because everything is focused except the girl. She's blurry. But why would some one go back? I wouldn't. It's a good vid. Been up a while tho. . .

I totally agree, but it was fun to watch. I believe stuff like this happens all the time but most of these videos could make me a non-believer. I did like the girl/demon in the dark hallway too though. i think, someone who doesn't believe in this stuff would go back as a ,"oh hell no" moment, to prove to themself it wasn't there. lol. If that was real I bet that cameraman sh*tted himself. LOL! As far as the rest the absolute worst was the poltergeist that just happened to be looking for socks next to a picture of Jesus! HA! The video camera was fun too.