Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you Clairvoyant, Clairsentience, Clairaudient,

Great Big Sea

I find these tests always assume you'd do one of the given options... Over half I'd do something else.

Anyways, for all the arguments about how stupid or real it is; its a quiz, have some fun with it. Seriously, how much does it trouble you that someone, who you don't know and probably will never see again, has a different opinion to you? Personally I couldn't care less. I'm not exactly on either side here, whether ESP and whatever is real or fake.

Some just threw a tantrum because he came across the term 'psychic smelling'. Calm down and have some fun with it.

Edited by Trakkia
  • Like 1

I am mainly clairsentient and clairaudient but my clairvoyant ability is developing quiet strongly, too :clap:

i already knew i have the psychic ability since i was a kid and my sis got the 6th sense and seen many beings around me trying to kill me.

• 1 year later...

I have clairsentience I been battleing with it for years like I try to not pay attentio n to it try to forget but it comes back now ad then ad stronger I want it too go away the voices gets strong where I can't deal so the questions is how u make it go away

Edited by tina10541054

Umm..this thread is about 12 years old. The last reply, aside from yours was from two years ago.