Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Pic contest 2, fakest pic on the net.

Kar-zid

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Kar-zid

• bkroll1

• bonclay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello all, here's a fake

I dont beleive that is a fake one - The ghost has left footprints and wheeltracks :D

I dont beleive that is a fake one - The ghost has left footprints and wheeltracks :D

That's cute! :lol::lol::P

No! Stretch Armstrong! O.O!

lol! i remember good ol Stretch Armstrong. Ah the memories hehe

There ah some realy good photos coming along ^^ I like the orb one by kroll :D

lol! i remember good ol Stretch Armstrong. Ah the memories hehe

There ah some realy good photos coming along ^^ I like the orb one by kroll :D

:tu: If you sign up to be judge, we can share the prize – I hope it is a widescreen TV – I always wanted half a widescreen :D

Alright, my contribution.

linked-image

Creepy, huh!?

Edited by KyrusRose

So... I decided to give the make-a-fake-ghost-pic a try. Mine looks craptacular, but it was fun. In case you can't tell, the "ghost" is in the far left, centre window.

linked-image

Edited by n_a_t_a_l_i_e

So... I decided to give the make-a-fake-ghost-pic a try. Mine looks craptacular, but it was fun. In case you can't tell, the "ghost" is in the far left, centre window.

linked-image

LOL Good job, looks real.... :yes:

Alright, my contribution.

linked-image

Creepy, huh!?

OMG!!! :lol::lol::lol:^_^

Hey, n_a_t_a_l_i_e, how'd you get that picture of my apartment building? :lol:

That looks great. I'm tempted to try this for myself.

Great, some scary and real lookin photos here! :)

Keep em coming!

Here's mine. I toyed around with various pictures of old parchment and the paper bag effect from Microsoft Office to get the old looking effect. And then I thought a coffee cup stain would be nice. There's also a magnified section for those who can't see the 'ghost.' The disclaimer is just to make sure that no-one posts this in years to come and says OMG A SCARY GHOST LOLOLOLOL!

linked-image

Woa, that is awesome :blink:

It looks so real...

This picture was posted on an official paranormal investagation groups website - they claim to be legitimate and they actually do investigations at people's homes, businesses, etc. They have a lot of other pictures that are very questionable as well.

They claim they did an investigation at a mental hospital and one of their members took an item home with them to see if she could purposefully bring a spirit into her home(what professional investigator does that?) and it apparently worked. She said she started seeing this man walking around her room.

The group came to her house to do an investigation and this is the picture they took. They are claiming this is a real picture of the ghost in this woman's room.

It certainly looks to me like a barbie doll with no head being held in front of a camera. IMO this is one of the fakest pics I have come across.

HA! LOL!

That looks so fake!

Hey, n_a_t_a_l_i_e, how'd you get that picture of my apartment building? :lol:

:lol: It was quite easy, came in at #3 under Americas Greatest Dumps. It looks a bit crumbly... but I'm sure the view is nice :P

That one by Mister E. is terrific!

I thought I would give it a go. I have a photograph I'd taken of a famous (and rather creepy) monument made in 1909 called Eternal Silence, in Chicago's Graceland Cemetery. For the "ghost" I borrowed an old sepia photo of my great-grandfather. He won't mind--he's been dead for many years. Look just to the right of the Eternal Silence monument. I wanted this to look one of those photos the unsuspecting photographer takes at a cemetery, only to be surprised when the film is developed. Here's the fake:

linked-image

What do you folks think? Any good? LOL This is fun. :lol:

It was quite easy, came in at #3 under Americas Greatest Dumps.

:lol: Yep, that's it! My home sweet Chicago home.

i'll be a judge, if u want....this is even better than the real gost pic one!!

and so far im liking the one pinOi32 posted.... :lol:

Edited by Abhorsen

i'll be a judge, if u want....this is even better than the real gost pic one!!

and so far im liking the one pinOi32 posted.... :lol:

Sure, you can be judge.

Yes, and its your turn to post your fakest photo there Goalie ((HUGS))

Hi JN...sorry I just saw this here :wacko: Well, you know how I am with pictures...I see things that aren't there, and don't see the things that are there...The way I look at pictures, I would probably post the MOST authentic photo, instead of the "fakest"...so with that thought I'll just keep reading and enjoying... :D ((((goalie))))

Hi JN...sorry I just saw this here :wacko: Well, you know how I am with pictures...I see things that aren't there, and don't see the things that are there...The way I look at pictures, I would probably post the MOST authentic photo, instead of the "fakest"...so with that thought I'll just keep readin

g and enjoying... :D ((((goalie))))

LOL Thats okay girl, just enjoy...(((HUGS))))