Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing into the future through dreams!

Jouster

does anyone have dreams that actually happn the next day? and I get de ja vu alot too. can anyone help me learn how to make it happen on a day that I want it too?

• Like 1

Are you joking ?

As far as I know it's not a thing you can control at all.

oops

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

• 1 year later...

does anyone have dreams that actually happn the next day? and I get de ja vu alot too. can anyone help me learn how to make it happen on a day that I want it too?

i have had it happen three times in the past month have u had it also

Many many people have this happen to them. I've never seen anyone figure out how to control this phenomenon. It seems to be very random, sometimes even with people you've never met. Keep a journal or some such near your bed, so that you can write them down. That way you have a reference when things happen.

yeah sometimes it happens but its just a hint... like in my experience... i dream of sea.. corals... fishes... and on that day in the morning my sister called me to join them to go to the ocean park...

Learn how to lucid dream... maybe you can bring yourself to the future and see for yourself what would it be like....

You could try to go to psychic development classes.... the Homework when I did some of these classes , involved going into meditation and doing readings for class members... they'd give you an envelope with a name on it.... and you were supposed to see if you can come up with any information.. you write what you 'get' and put it in the envelope.. DO NOT try and rationalize it.. or put your perspective to it... just trust what you get...

I got really good results.. dream like visions that meant something to the person I read for.. but not to me...

I did it the lazy way.. (instead of meditating as I am not good at it.. yet).. I did the reading just as I was about to fall asleep.. and I was awake enough to control and remember what I 'saw'...and write it down...

As with prophetic dreams.. you can revisit it in your mind..and explore more and more of the vision scenery... mentally ask questions.. and see ... it's like walking on a stage set...

It is important to 'Know' that you 'can' do this.... there are no real rules to it... just have fun with it.. and see how you go... when the class members read their reports... you can sometimes re-explore the scene... fill in.. if you get nothing more.. say so...

sometimes you may dream of it the next day.. or some time later... it is like taking spiritual interest and revisiting ... remember.. like in dreams... time is elastic in 'visions'..

I haven't done any spiritual type classes for at least a decade.. but I still get prophetic dreams.. sometimes even years in advance... sometimes.. you know that an object is about to be knocked over... or broken.. or lost.. you act on it.. move it...

Sometimes it works.. sometimes it doesn't... like where you move it...it is no longer there... or it just falls all by itself..

if you think of all matter as vibrations.. creations.. via thought.. and action.. energy.. with time attached .. to allow it to function to anchor it in our reality... ... there are also use by dates.. ''energetic/spiritual contracts" as to how long they are here to play their part..... just like we often hear .. " it was his time"... these too can apply to other objects.. matter.. life forms...

so if something is meant to be lost..broken.. or passed on... coincidences happen..

Just like when we 'will/wish/ pray' for something.. it operates the same energetic .. gravitational way... coincidences happen.. the more we are aware of this.. the stronger the pull.. the faster the manifestation...

( something similar is explained in " Celestine Prophecies" series...) http://www.celestinevision.com/

:lol:B):rolleyes: Sorry... I got distracted.,.. but it all works together..

sometimes what we dream about is the potential manifestation of coincidences that are about to come into play... or we tap into other's thoughts.. intentions... so in that case it is visionary telepathy... '

B):lol: Some ideas.. observations for you to explore...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I can help you control those dreams buddy. First you must respond so I know you're still out there to read this. Anyway, I want you to tell me the name of my future wife. And if I pay you can I have your psychic powers? That would rock. Please respond so I know you got this message.

Thanks!

I can help you control those dreams buddy. First you must respond so I know you're still out there to read this. Anyway, I want you to tell me the name of my future wife. And if I pay you can I have your psychic powers? That would rock. Please respond so I know you got this message.

Thanks!

from reading your other posts you seam really eager to meet your future wife. Im the guy that made this post about 2 years ago. Im sorry im not going to tell you the name of your future wife because I can't control it and if I could I wouldn't accept your money anyways. How would I give you my pyschic powers anyways? lol.

Okay, I will tell you how to control your dreams if you promise to have a dream where you find out the name of my future wife. Here's how you control your dreams. When you go to sleep at night, if you want to have a psychic dream, say, "Tonight, I'm going to have a psychic dream" and if you don't want to have a psychic dream say, "I'm not going to have a psychic dream tonight". That way you only have psychic dreams on the nights that you want to have them on.

Later!

PS-Don't forget to use it to find out the name of my fufure wife. Say something like, "Tonight I'm going to dream about antaun's future wife". It will work wonders.

Later!

Don't get you hopes up, im pretty sure i can't do that. I dream about me. My day just started anyways so I'm not going to be able to get back to you about how things went until you wake up. but to be honest, I have my doubts. No hurt in trying though

no promises on results but i'll try

and if you know this why can't you figure out the name of your future wife?

Edited by lookingfortruth

Okay, I will tell you how to control your dreams if you promise to have a dream where you find out the name of my future wife. Here's how you control your dreams. When you go to sleep at night, if you want to have a psychic dream, say, "Tonight, I'm going to have a psychic dream" and if you don't want to have a psychic dream say, "I'm not going to have a psychic dream tonight". That way you only have psychic dreams on the nights that you want to have them on.

Later!

PS-Don't forget to use it to find out the name of my fufure wife. Say something like, "Tonight I'm going to dream about antaun's future wife". It will work wonders.

Later!

why on earth would you want to know about your future wife???? seems pretty silly to me. cant you just be with your present g/f and think of her as your future wife. if that fails find a girl that you can see yourself in the future with. I'm lost for words now. have so much to say, but all gone. to me it just seems a bit loooooopy on the 3rd degree

what if you turn gay, and he dreams about your future husband :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: prob wouldnt want an indepth description about what he looks like :lol:

I wanted to know if I could select a night on which I really wanted to do it

Of course not.

I really think it's something you can't control and I'm skeptical of those who claim they can, but who knows?

Many many people have this happen to them. I've never seen anyone figure out how to control this phenomenon. It seems to be very random, sometimes even with people you've never met. Keep a journal or some such near your bed, so that you can write them down. That way you have a reference when things happen.

This seems to be the case and this is very good advice.

Record all the details and share them with others whom you trust

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

• 4 years later...

This is not de ja vu. it is actually a special gift that only resigns in people Born of Magic, if you get it A LOT. if you only get it sometimes then it could be a common fluke that can happen to anybody, or it could mean you are often around someone who is Born of Magic. I hope this helped you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yes. 6 years ago i had a dream .I am in chennai,tamilnadu.I never went to Hyderabad andhrapradesh. In my dream i gone to hyderabad, i saw there was a heavy rain and flood. The next day i saw the news of heavy flood in hyderabad in TV

• Like 1