Thursday, August 11, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Extraterrestrial > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Extraterrestrial

Man claims he 'punched an alien in the face'

January 25, 2017 | Comment icon 69 comments

Google Earth images of the alleged altercation. Image Credit: John Mooner / Google Earth
John Mooner insists that he not only tried to hit an alien, but that he even has photographic proof.
Mooner, who is from Devon in the UK, maintains that he has been abducted multiple times by extraterrestrial visitors over the last few years after experiencing periods of missing time.

"The shocking thing about this was that it's me being abducted by a grey alien and the satellite image clearly shows me trying to fight off the grey alien by punching it in the face," he said.

"Looking at the image it appears that the alien has blocked my punch and has grabbed my fist and must of been able to subdue me. I was left speechless by what I saw."
Suffice to say, however, the image is far too pixellated to make anything out with any degree of certainty - the two figures for instance could be little more than two items of garden furniture.

Furthermore, even if the image does show two people - why should one of them be an alien ?

Despite these doubts however, Mooner remains convinced about what happened.

"I was abducted and this satellite image is proof," he said.

Source: Russia Today | Comments (69)

Comment icon #60 Posted by Golden Duck 6 years ago
Miyagi must have a way of teaching this move. Miyagi:Ring the bell Daniel-san. Ring the bell! Exits shot singingRing My Bell.
Comment icon #61 Posted by MWoo7 6 years ago
Think he has some good stuff out there, not everyone's perfect, hasn't been popped in the orkersnorker but then again he didn't interview that ? Crow character .. oh russssseelllll crow HA! Theroux reminds me of that Richard Dawkins that one of the Coultur satires mentioned regarding Miller and some expert pseudoscience/scientism earth made yesterday creation kids debate/ rebuttal scuttle. He/Theroux had Loads of decent film docs besides just these: BBC Louis Theroux in San Quentin Prison and Scientology - Most Shocking Shows & Docs (Leah Remini, Louis Theroux)
Comment icon #62 Posted by psyche101 6 years ago
Cheers MWoo Isn't Thor Templar the most interesting character And a complete and utter nutter of course .......
Comment icon #63 Posted by back to earth 6 years ago
" orkasnorkel " ? ......
Comment icon #64 Posted by psyche101 6 years ago
He certainly upset the scientology people in his latest effort! I know what you mean by reporters, but I rather like his work, I like the way he immerses himself in the subject and stays with people for weeks to get a real feel for their lifestyles. I thought the episodes on the Phelps family were very enlightening.
Comment icon #65 Posted by MWoo7 6 years ago
Enlightening good word that, oh and his episodes as you put it on....complete and utter nutter of course. Yeah I like the Thorough kid because he's polite and NOT abrasive or crass and he certainly could have been or made harsh jokes but he seems open and sincere. Like he could do , well possibly if possible an interview of people being punched by Aliens or whatever the title was. And quickly btw(by the way) bte(back_to_earth) that was ORKER-SNORKER as in snorker, snoze, the nose (slightly up turned nose), a nickname for some until they grow up.
Comment icon #66 Posted by psyche101 6 years ago
Love him or hate him that episode is worth watching just to see Thor Templar.
Comment icon #67 Posted by back to earth 6 years ago
ahhh , a nose insult .... never had that one here . I thought you meant
Comment icon #68 Posted by MissJatti 6 years ago
Eager to find evidence of this, he decided to look up his own house on Google Earth and discovered to his surprise an image of what he believes to be an alien entity attempting to take him away. Why would he be surprised?
Comment icon #69 Posted by seeder 6 years ago
same bloke in the news again

Total Posts: 7,311,646    Topics: 300,825    Members: 197,978