Saturday, May 27, 2017

Mother films 'ghost' in her baby's cot

Posted on Thursday, 4 February, 2016 | Comment icon 56 comments

Was someone watching over the baby ? Image Credit: Jade Yates / Facebook / YouTube
Jade Yates got the shock of her life when she saw something unusual sharing her daughter Ruby's cot.
The footage, which was later uploaded online, shows what appears to be a human-like shape next to the sleeping child which dissipates and reforms several times throughout the video. According to Yates, the door to the room had been closed and nobody else had been there at the time.

She also believes that the footage shows two spirits - one a small child and the other an adult.

"Ruby was not unsettled at all," she said. "But she does wake every hour or so at night maybe this is why, someone wanting to play. I don't think they are nasty as the adult looks to be so attentive."

The footage, which can be viewed below, has so far wracked up over one million hits online.

Source: 9news.com.au | Comments (56)

Tags: Ghost, Baby, Cot

Comment icon #47 Posted by regeneratia on 11 February, 2016, 22:31
Comment icon #48 Posted by cenobite on 13 February, 2016, 12:44
Mmm calling bs on this if I thought something was with my child I would be straight in there, not videoing for 20 mins
Comment icon #49 Posted by Merc14 on 14 February, 2016, 19:43
I am not even going to address whether it is real or not. What I want to address is why she thinks that it is ghosts and not the spirit of her daughter coming and going from the body. Also there are companion spirits that aid the soul while it is an infant. Do'nt know what it is, but I do not think that it can be named just one thing. Yeah because it is a lot more common to have your kid's spirit leaving its body than a ghost sitting on the crib rail.
Comment icon #50 Posted by Brian Topp on 2 April, 2016, 4:03
Of course a camera recording of a monitor doesn't have the decent quality to see what it is but I believe it is a hair particle on the lens and air current is making it move which explains why the same movement pattern. When an object is too close to the lens of the camera and the lens is focused on objects further away the image close blurs and becomes transparent and even the color changes based on lighting around it.
Comment icon #51 Posted by Kasha on 6 April, 2016, 21:48
I'm with freetoroam on this one, but for a different reason... A mother sees something "disturbing" on the baby monitor and her first impulse is to film it for 3 minutes?... My first impulse would be to go in the room and see if the kid is alright... But then again, I'm not a "mum"... This was my exact first thought, and I am a mum of 3. I would have been running full tilt to my child's room. It's a creepy image for sure, but one that can probably be explained as something mundane. Regardless, I think the first gut reaction would be to check on your child first. Sorry if this has already been ... [More]
Comment icon #52 Posted by ChrLzs on 6 April, 2016, 23:03
.. Kasha, can you please get your dog to stop staring at me!!!
Comment icon #53 Posted by Brian Topp on 8 April, 2016, 21:00
Probably just her baby's guardian angel.
Comment icon #54 Posted by regeneratia on 8 April, 2016, 21:13
Yeah because it is a lot more common to have your kid's spirit leaving its body than a ghost sitting on the crib rail. Yes, far more common. The soul doesn't attach to the body for an individual amount of time. Heck, even at our age, the soul is NOT exactly attached to the body. I have had OBEs. Have you?
Comment icon #55 Posted by Kasha on 24 April, 2016, 5:35
.. Kasha, can you please get your dog to stop staring at me!!! LOL! It's the lazer beam eyes, isn't it? I'll see what I can do...she's a sneaky little devil 😁
Comment icon #56 Posted by Merc14 on 24 April, 2016, 5:48
Yes, far more common. The soul doesn't attach to the body for an individual amount of time. Heck, even at our age, the soul is NOT exactly attached to the body. I have had OBEs. Have you? No, and I dare say that I have had my close calls in life. What OBEs have you had and what was the cause if an may ask.

Some snakes are now known to hunt in packs
5-26-2017
Scientists have revealed that some species of snake have learned how to co-operate and hunt in groups.
Ancient sea monster was the size of a bus
5-26-2017
Palaeontologists in Russia have discovered a huge new sea creature that lived 130 million years ago.
Mystery surrounds 'SOS' in Australian outback
5-26-2017
Police in Western Australia have been investigating a large 'SOS' sign discovered in a remote area.
NASA to probe $10,000 quadrillion asteroid
5-25-2017
The iron-rich asteroid 16 Psyche is so valuable that, if mined, it would collapse the global economy.
Ring around the Earth
Posted 5-26-2017 | 0 comments
What would happen if a solid, free-floating ring was placed in orbit around the Earth ?

World's heaviest weight
Posted 5-25-2017 | 0 comments
This incredible machine is capable of delivering a whopping 1,000,000 pounds of force.

Nine doughnuts in three minutes
Posted 5-24-2017 | 5 comments
'L.A. Beast' returns to break another record, this time by eating a huge pile of doughnuts.

Falcon vs car
Posted 5-23-2017 | 5 comments
Can the fastest bird of prey in level flight manage to fly faster than a speeding car ?

Ants are better at growing food than we are
Posted 5-21-2017 | 1 comment
They may be small, but ants have been farming their own food for a lot longer than humans have.

Trade school terror
5-26-2017 | Cedro woolley, Wa.

Someone is on my bed