Saturday, September 23, 2017

Mother films 'ghost' in her baby's cot

Posted on Thursday, 4 February, 2016 | Comment icon 56 comments

Was someone watching over the baby ? Image Credit: Jade Yates / Facebook / YouTube
Jade Yates got the shock of her life when she saw something unusual sharing her daughter Ruby's cot.
The footage, which was later uploaded online, shows what appears to be a human-like shape next to the sleeping child which dissipates and reforms several times throughout the video. According to Yates, the door to the room had been closed and nobody else had been there at the time.

She also believes that the footage shows two spirits - one a small child and the other an adult.

"Ruby was not unsettled at all," she said. "But she does wake every hour or so at night maybe this is why, someone wanting to play. I don't think they are nasty as the adult looks to be so attentive."

The footage, which can be viewed below, has so far wracked up over one million hits online.

Source: 9news.com.au | Comments (56)

Tags: Ghost, Baby, Cot

Comment icon #47 Posted by regeneratia on 11 February, 2016, 22:31
Comment icon #48 Posted by cenobite on 13 February, 2016, 12:44
Mmm calling bs on this if I thought something was with my child I would be straight in there, not videoing for 20 mins
Comment icon #49 Posted by Merc14 on 14 February, 2016, 19:43
I am not even going to address whether it is real or not. What I want to address is why she thinks that it is ghosts and not the spirit of her daughter coming and going from the body. Also there are companion spirits that aid the soul while it is an infant. Do'nt know what it is, but I do not think that it can be named just one thing. Yeah because it is a lot more common to have your kid's spirit leaving its body than a ghost sitting on the crib rail.
Comment icon #50 Posted by Brian Topp on 2 April, 2016, 4:03
Of course a camera recording of a monitor doesn't have the decent quality to see what it is but I believe it is a hair particle on the lens and air current is making it move which explains why the same movement pattern. When an object is too close to the lens of the camera and the lens is focused on objects further away the image close blurs and becomes transparent and even the color changes based on lighting around it.
Comment icon #51 Posted by Kasha on 6 April, 2016, 21:48
I'm with freetoroam on this one, but for a different reason... A mother sees something "disturbing" on the baby monitor and her first impulse is to film it for 3 minutes?... My first impulse would be to go in the room and see if the kid is alright... But then again, I'm not a "mum"... This was my exact first thought, and I am a mum of 3. I would have been running full tilt to my child's room. It's a creepy image for sure, but one that can probably be explained as something mundane. Regardless, I think the first gut reaction would be to check on your child first. Sorry if this has already been ... [More]
Comment icon #52 Posted by ChrLzs on 6 April, 2016, 23:03
.. Kasha, can you please get your dog to stop staring at me!!!
Comment icon #53 Posted by Brian Topp on 8 April, 2016, 21:00
Probably just her baby's guardian angel.
Comment icon #54 Posted by regeneratia on 8 April, 2016, 21:13
Yeah because it is a lot more common to have your kid's spirit leaving its body than a ghost sitting on the crib rail. Yes, far more common. The soul doesn't attach to the body for an individual amount of time. Heck, even at our age, the soul is NOT exactly attached to the body. I have had OBEs. Have you?
Comment icon #55 Posted by Kasha on 24 April, 2016, 5:35
.. Kasha, can you please get your dog to stop staring at me!!! LOL! It's the lazer beam eyes, isn't it? I'll see what I can do...she's a sneaky little devil 😁
Comment icon #56 Posted by Merc14 on 24 April, 2016, 5:48
Yes, far more common. The soul doesn't attach to the body for an individual amount of time. Heck, even at our age, the soul is NOT exactly attached to the body. I have had OBEs. Have you? No, and I dare say that I have had my close calls in life. What OBEs have you had and what was the cause if an may ask.

100 people could live on the Moon by 2040
9-22-2017
ESA's ambitious 'Moon village' plan could see humans living on the lunar surface within 25 years.
Man who prevented World War 3 dies aged 77
9-22-2017
Former Soviet military officer Stanislav Petrov made a decision in 1983 that may have saved the world.
Doomsayers claim the world will end tomorrow
9-22-2017
Rumors of another apocalyptic collision with the mythical planet Nibiru have been circulating the Internet.
Plants may need to sleep, just like we do
9-21-2017
A new study has suggested that sleep may actually be fundamental to all life, not just to animals.
Exploring Antarctica's hidden depths
Posted 9-22-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists investigate some of the wildlife hidden beneath the Antarctic ice.

Science-fiction spacesuits
Posted 9-21-2017 | 0 comments
Adam Savage investigates a number of intricately detailed spacesuits used in movies.

Extreme neodymium magnet
Posted 9-20-2017 | 0 comments
Unboxing a magnet so powerful that it can suspend huge weights off the underside of a table.

Derren Brown and new age crystals
Posted 9-19-2017 | 0 comments
The psychological illusionist is joined by actor Martin Freeman for this remarkable trick.

I'll eat my hat
Posted 9-18-2017 | 0 comments
Where did the strange phrase 'I'll eat my hat' actually come from ?

Guardian angel ?
9-13-2017 | Middle of nowhere Iowa

I'm not normal, but I'm not alone
9-13-2017 | South Africa

When I was very little
9-13-2017 | Sturgis So.Dakota

Weird light orbs and chills
9-13-2017 | Poland

Unexplained light flashes
8-30-2017 | Louisiana

A night that I will never forget
8-18-2017 | Massena, NY