Monday, January 24, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Spirituality > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Spirituality

Virgin Mary statue cries tears in library

February 3, 2011 | Comment icon 38 comments

Image Credit: Philippe de Champaigne
Visitors to a religious book lending library in Ohio believe a statue of the Virgin Mary is crying.
"I believe it's true. They were there. I saw them. It's true. I would imagine it's a miracle," exclaimed one visitor. Photographs of the statue at the Our Lady Queen of Reading religious lending library appear to show teardrops on her face and chin.
Some are calling it a miracle. There is a statue of the Virgin Mary that appears to be crying tears inside a Reading shop. In the back of the small shop is a statue of Mother Mary. It looks like she is weeping and there are two teardrops on her face.

Source: WCPO.com | Comments (38)

Comment icon #29 Posted by user107026 11 years ago
i wonder if all the hundreds of other planets that could have life have statues of a women crying on them lol
Comment icon #30 Posted by jesspy 11 years ago
fake
Comment icon #31 Posted by Evanz450 11 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyYS6bzZ6xQ ^This, skip to 4 mins.
Comment icon #32 Posted by Katerina Spooner 11 years ago
Why have you subscribed to this website???????
Comment icon #33 Posted by JGirl 11 years ago
Why have you subscribed to this website??????? who are you directing your question to?
Comment icon #34 Posted by Robbie333 11 years ago
Comment icon #35 Posted by JGirl 11 years ago
I think this is a wonderful and beatiful thing. Even if you don't believe just think of the peace and hope it gives other people. Anyway you see it its a good thing.--Robbie how is false hope a good thing?
Comment icon #36 Posted by Robbie333 11 years ago
how is false hope a good thing? I believe in these apparitions myself. We can kick this around forever and never get anywhere so let us agree to disagree. That being said I just think of all the bad in the world and if some elderly or suffering person can get a peace out of it, even if its not true then what can it hurt? JMO---Robbie
Comment icon #37 Posted by JGirl 11 years ago
I believe in these apparitions myself. We can kick this around forever and never get anywhere so let us agree to disagree. That being said I just think of all the bad in the world and if some elderly or suffering person can get a peace out of it, even if its not true then what can it hurt? JMO---Robbie it's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing, robbie. i asked you a simple question. whether you believe in this possibility does not answer how it is good to have false hope. the elderly and the suffering can find peace in real things, they don't need to be lied to.
Comment icon #38 Posted by LiquidSnake 11 years ago
Miracle my ass. Give us a real miracle, stop all this disease, war etc. I don't call that a miracle at all. I'd call it something weird, not a miracle.

Total Posts: 7,215,534    Topics: 295,971    Members: 195,374