Thursday, August 18, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > The UFO Phenomenon > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

The UFO Phenomenon

Vatican declares ET contact is real

February 9, 2011 | Comment icon 200 comments

Image Credit: Greudin
Monsignor Corrado Balducci declares UFOs are neither demonic nor a psychological impairment.
Balducci has appeared on TV multiple times in recent months to emphasise that the concept of extraterrestrial contact should not be considered 'demonic' and that such encounters deserve to be studied carefully.
Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a theologian member of the Vatican Curia (governing body), and an insider close to the Pope, has gone on Italian national television five times, including recent months, to proclaim that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon.

Source: UFO Digest | Comments (200)

Comment icon #191 Posted by arenee 12 years ago
It was a joke, but it did make sense in context. I'm a firm believer that a little sarcasm has its place in serious debates Read some of my posts...you'll see that I feel the same. I was just making sure as I thought someone had taken it seriously. *shrug
Comment icon #192 Posted by Ozner 12 years ago
Read some of my posts...you'll see that I feel the same. I was just making sure as I thought someone had taken it seriously. *shrug No problem Apparently though some people think that I imagine Ezekiel and the USAF existing at the same time, which only makes the joke funnier
Comment icon #193 Posted by arenee 12 years ago
No problem Apparently though some people think that I imagine Ezekiel and the USAF existing at the same time, which only makes the joke funnier They didn't exist at the same time?!!!
Comment icon #194 Posted by Ozner 12 years ago
They didn't exist at the same time?!!! Nah, back then it was only the US army, marines, and navy. The US air force wasn't around until the time of Jesus, who flew the first American bi-plane.
Comment icon #195 Posted by arenee 12 years ago
Nah, back then it was only the US army, marines, and navy. The US air force wasn't around until the time of Jesus, who flew the first American bi-plane. Phew! I was scared there for a second. I thought all my history books were wrong.
Comment icon #196 Posted by psyche101 12 years ago
Read what I quoted. Apparently Skyeagle's comment went right over your head. I did read what he said, I was staying on topic. Bit of an ask it seems.
Comment icon #197 Posted by psyche101 12 years ago
They didn't exist at the same time?!!! No, which makes the chart inappropriate. I didn't think it was funny, I thought it was a bit stupid. But this is why people think UFO people are nuts.
Comment icon #198 Posted by Ozner 12 years ago
No, which makes the chart inappropriate. I didn't think it was funny, I thought it was a bit stupid. But this is why people think UFO people are nuts. You still don't get it? I was never commenting about people from Ezekiel's time, I was making a joke about people from our time, based on what Skyeagle mentioned. You don't have to find the joke funny, but it's frustrating that I have to keep explaining it.
Comment icon #199 Posted by psyche101 12 years ago
You still don't get it? I was never commenting about people from Ezekiel's time, I was making a joke about people from our time, based on what Skyeagle mentioned. You don't have to find the joke funny, but it's frustrating that I have to keep explaining it. Do not explain the joke, just explain how it is on topic.
Comment icon #200 Posted by Ozner 12 years ago
Do not explain the joke, just explain how it is on topic. It wasn't relevant to Ezekiel, but it was relevant specifically to what Skyeagle said. Was it on topic? This isn't an official debate. Threads aren't always going to stay on the topic that you want them too at all times.

Total Posts: 7,314,941    Topics: 300,978    Members: 198,025