Monday, September 24, 2018

Man claims to possess magnetic powers

Posted on Tuesday, 12 November, 2013 | Comment icon 38 comments

A still from one of Magola's many demonstrations. Image Credit: YouTube / Miroslaw Magola
Miroslaw Magola claims that he has the ability to magnetize metal objects and stick them to his body.
The 55-year-old can often be seen showcasing his unusual talent by sticking a variety of metal objects to his skin without the use of glue or adhesives. The attraction is so strong in fact that he can jump around with anything from beer cans to metal cookware attached to his body without them falling off.

"I found out I could train myself to manipulate lifeless objects as I studied for my degree in the early 90s," he said. "I have since spent years perfecting the technique and exploring further into human magnetism."

Despite skepticism from others, Magola maintains that his powers are genuine and that he uses no tricks to achieve his feats of magnetism. "I am determined to develop my unique powers further in the future, and I'm currently working with telepathy and healing to see how psychokinetic energy can be put to a use that will benefit mankind," he said.

Magola hopes to take things one step further by attempting to win James Randi's One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge, a prize made available to anyone who can satisfactorily prove that psychic powers exist. "I want to do it live in TV and cannot wait to get a reaction from an audience and prove to skeptics who claim it is all a hoax," he said.

Source: New York Daily News | Comments (38)

Tags: Miroslaw Magola, Magnet

Comment icon #29 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:04
My wife says I have the reverse King Midas touch. She says everything I touch turns to crap! Is that marketable?
Comment icon #30 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:11
Comment icon #31 Posted by pukin Rainbows24-7 on 24 November, 2013, 22:22
i can lift my own thing without the use of my hands( if you know what i mean)
Comment icon #32 Posted by Semjase on 27 November, 2013, 6:16
Levitation can be done check this video out
Comment icon #33 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:52
If he is using his mind he doesn't need to touch the metal
Comment icon #34 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:56
Levitation can be done check this video out Sure can
Comment icon #35 Posted by digiconze on 17 December, 2013, 3:56
may be he have pasted gum on the plates
Comment icon #36 Posted by ShadowSot on 17 December, 2013, 4:11
Be interested if he cant still do it after a good shower and some talcum powder.
Comment icon #37 Posted by TheGreatBeliever on 11 June, 2014, 15:18
I do believe his skin adhere's to the objects..
Comment icon #38 Posted by Moeyoatey on 11 June, 2014, 17:27
I thought Magneto was taller and had more hair. Only in Hollywood.

Planet-hunting probe finds two new candidates
9-23-2018
A mere two months after beginning operations, NASA's TESS spacecraft has found two new extrasolar worlds.
Two-headed snake discovered in Virginia
9-23-2018
An 'extremely rare' adult copperhead snake with two heads was recently found in a garden in Woodbridge.
Optical illusion can determine how old you are
9-23-2018
According to researchers, your age group can be determined by how you initially interpret this image.
1,000ft spider web covers edge of Greek lagoon
9-22-2018
A vast stretch of vegetation next to Aitoliko Lagoon has become hidden beneath a huge mass of spider silk.
Treadmill fall in slow motion
Posted 9-17-2018 | 2 comments
The Slo Mo Guys return with another bizarre slow-motion experiment.

Tricking your ears
Posted 9-9-2018 | 0 comments
A look at some intriguing audio illusions and at how the brain interprets sound.

The science of music
Posted 9-5-2018 | 0 comments
A look at why our brains become so hooked on particularly catchy songs.

Swimming with lemon sharks
Posted 8-28-2018 | 1 comment
Steve Backshall gets up close to a group of deadly lemon sharks.

Cousins explained
Posted 8-24-2018 | 4 comments
Exactly what is a third cousin twice removed ? Michael unravels the mystery.

And the shadows smile
8-25-2018 | Deal UK

Disappearing objects
8-12-2018 | Houston TX USA

I dreamt that Austin was destroyed
8-12-2018 | USA / Texas

Demon on my TV screen
8-12-2018 | U.S.

3 knocks, 3 nights...
8-12-2018 | San Fernando Valley, CA

Feeling something strange
8-9-2018 | Sydney, Australia

Dragon sighting in Spring Tx.
8-9-2018 | Spring Texas