Sunday, September 26, 2021

Man claims he 'went to Hell' for 23 minutes

Posted on Friday, 9 July, 2021 | Comment icon 44 comments

Not your average out-of-body experience. Image Credit: Pixabay / mkweb2
After having a near-death experience in 1998, Bill Wiese awoke with some rather disturbing recollections.
Ask someone who has had a near-death experience what they remember about it and most of the time they will recall seeing loved ones, a tunnel of light and a feeling of peace and contentment.

For Bill Wiese, however, his experience was quite the opposite.

Wiese claims that he had got up at around 3am to get a drink when he had what he described as an 'out-of-body experience' which saw him travel through a long tunnel to what he believes was Hell itself.

"It was getting hotter and hotter and I landed on a stone floor in a prison cell in Hell," he said. "There were stone walls, bars it was more like a dungeon - a filthy, stinking, smoke filled dungeon."

"The heat was so unbearable, I wondered how could I be alive. Why am I here, how did I get here?"

The next thing he knew he was sharing the cell with what appeared to be two large demons.

"And then they directed this hatred they had towards God towards me," he said. "One demon picked me up and threw me into the wall of this prison cell. I felt as if bones had broken."
"Now I know a spirit doesn't have bones, but it felt that way. I wondered why am I still alive through this. The other demon dug its claws into my chest..."

The scene then shifted to a pit of flame that was filled with thousands of 'skeletal' people.

"The stench in Hell is the most foul, putrid disgusting odour," he said.

Before he knew it, however, he was back in his body.

He went on to write a book about his experience which ended up selling millions of copies.

Whether he had a genuine experience or was simply dreaming, however, remains unclear.

Source: Lad Bible | Comments (44)

Tags: Hell

Comment icon #35 Posted by razman on 12 July, 2021, 0:14
Did the guy ever even die ? He says he got up to get a drink and there he was.Probably a dream.
Comment icon #36 Posted by Golden Duck on 12 July, 2021, 0:24
Same thing happened to St Therese of Avila.
Comment icon #37 Posted by Guyver on 12 July, 2021, 1:38
By “let’s have some fun with this,” did you mean make up our own endings to the story since he didn’t finish it?
Comment icon #38 Posted by Abramelin on 12 July, 2021, 2:20
Comment icon #39 Posted by Guyver on 12 July, 2021, 3:59
that I had been eating so many cookies each night while watching television before bed, that I think I may have thrown my blood sugar all out of whack.  And, I was having weird dreams of butterflies, and little blinking globs of light that only came out at night and kind of moved like round lava lamps.
Comment icon #40 Posted by Ernest on 12 July, 2021, 17:25
I think it?s just a nightmare. I had good dreams and bad nightmares too..
Comment icon #41 Posted by CigaretteSmokingMan on 13 July, 2021, 6:02
Cool dream bro
Comment icon #42 Posted by Autochthon1990 on 13 July, 2021, 6:32
Yeah so did I, fortunately I was only in Wyoming briefly.
Comment icon #43 Posted by ted hughes on 16 July, 2021, 13:45
It is more common than you think:
Comment icon #44 Posted by ted hughes on 16 July, 2021, 13:48
I know the feeling. That's why I quit drinking.

Ghost with a bowler hat said to haunt Heathrow
9-26-2021
There have been many sightings of a ghostly figure in and around Heathrow airport over the years.
LIDAR reveals hidden secrets of Teotihuacan
9-25-2021
Traces of the ancient South American city can still be found in the roads and structures of modern Mexico.
William Shatner is going to space, aged 90
9-25-2021
The legendary Star Trek actor is set to become the oldest person ever to venture into space next month.
Real-life 'Conjuring' house is up for sale again
9-24-2021
The current owners, who purchased the infamous property back in 2019, are already looking to sell up.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball