We are now on Patreon! Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Ghosts & Hauntings > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )
Ghosts & Hauntings

Woman falls in love with 'ghost of a Victorian soldier'

October 20, 2021 | Comment icon 20 comments

A guest on the UK's 'This Morning' TV show this week had a rather peculiar and otherworldly tale to tell.
The 38-year-old singer-songwriter, who goes by the name Brocarde, generated a great deal of attention and debate on social media after appearing on a TV segment in which she explained that she was in a relationship with a ghost named Eduardo.

The intimate spook, who she claims had died after falling down a well at the age of 35, first visited her one night during a thunderstorm and quickly developed a close bond with her.

"A year and a half this spirit has been around, and it's got progressively more intense," she said.

"You'll feel like a breath of air going around your body, I'll feel like I'm being embraced, I'll feel hands surrounding me."
"I literally feel there is someone I have a loyalty to, there's a possession there."

Not everything is rosy, however, as she also maintains that her supernatural lover gets jealous when she gets ready to go out with other men, even going so far as to nudge her arm to ruin her makeup.

She also claims that the ghost draws love hearts in the steam when she takes a shower.

Unsurprisingly, her story has been met with more than a hefty dose of skepticism.

Source: Mail Online | Comments (20)

Unexplained Mysteries is now on Patreon!

Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site and gain access to a range of perks including a subscriber badge, ad-free browsing, an exclusive weekly newsletter, sneak peaks of upcoming features and more.
23 / 25
We are 92% of the way to our second Patreon subscriber target - thank you!
Comment icon #11 Posted by thedutchiedutch 2 months ago
Let's get out and install the camera's so we can all see for ourselves the nudges of her arm that ruins her makeup and the love hearts drawn in the steam by the ghost when she takes a shower.
Comment icon #12 Posted by papageorge1 2 months ago
Thanks, of course I am aware of that possibility.
Comment icon #13 Posted by mesuma 2 months ago
Woman falls in love with the idea of falling in love with a victorian ghost.
Comment icon #14 Posted by joc 2 months ago
Oh for sure!  Like...this morning for instance...I watched the moon going down...If it were possible, I would have happily married that moon.  It was gorgeous and I fell totally in love with it as it softly descended behind the trees.
Comment icon #15 Posted by Jon the frog 2 months ago
A way to get an old syphilis strain in no time, lol !
Comment icon #16 Posted by Harry Knackers 2 months ago
Like, much?
Comment icon #17 Posted by HollyDolly 2 months ago
When I was in high school, we had what they called Powder Puff football. really weren't playing foot ball, but we would have a football rally.The cheerleaders dressed as football players, and the players dressed in wigs and cheerleader outfits, complete with phony boobs. Everyone laughed and had fun, and no one was offended.I know the e60s and 70s weren't all peaches and cream, but in many ways ,i wish we could go back.Yes, we had racial and other problems, but you had shows like All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Good Times, Sanford and Son and other shows. We watched them all, and we weren't... [More]
Comment icon #18 Posted by Nnicolette 2 months ago
I played powder puff too but what does any of this have to do with the lonely lady? Are you a bot?
Comment icon #19 Posted by joc 2 months ago
Interesting isn't it...how some people attempt to segue politics into every thread?
Comment icon #20 Posted by HSlim 1 month ago