Thursday, August 17, 2017

UFO flies over football stadium in Argentina

Posted on Monday, 28 April, 2014 | Comment icon 58 comments

The object flies from left to right. Image Credit: YouTube / mjsl2007
A television camera filming a football match captured the moment a strange white object flew overhead.
The incident took place at el Nuevo Gasometro in Argentina during a match between San Lorenzo and Botafogo.

The footage shows the crowd cheering and chanting at what's happening on the pitch just as the peculiar object emerges from above the stands on the left. It moves across the picture at considerable speed and then disappears off the right side of the frame towards the stands on the opposite side.

There are no flashing lights or other indicators that the object is a conventional aircraft and it seems to move too quickly to be a blimp or balloon. The object also appears to change direction slightly just before disappearing out of view.

Source: Inexplicata | Comments (58)

Tags: UFO, Argentina

Comment icon #49 Posted by theotherguy on 30 April, 2014, 0:17
Next to hockey, soccer (football) is the fastest moving form of boredom unaided humanity has yet achieved. Perhaps our UFOnauts were suffering from insomnia? Falling asleep at the wheel of a car causes major problems quickly. I don't think we want aliens falling asleep at the wheel of a spaceship over a crowded area. Although that would be a really convincing video.
Comment icon #50 Posted by DieChecker on 30 April, 2014, 0:27
U.F.B works for bat too ! Or possibly a U.F.I (Unidentified Flying Insect) Bug.... Unidentified Flying Bug
Comment icon #51 Posted by Mangoze on 30 April, 2014, 2:09
Bug.... Unidentified Flying Bug Organism... Unidentified Flying Organism
Comment icon #52 Posted by DONTEATUS on 30 April, 2014, 2:12
Looks like we got this one ready for the Hard File !
Comment icon #53 Posted by DieChecker on 30 April, 2014, 3:00
I at first thought it may be a paper airplane or a bit of trash, but it appears to come from the wrong direction for that. I also thought it might be a balloon. I've seen a lot of outdoor games with bleachers like that where a balloon will whip around wildly after it leaves the relative stillness of the bleacher roof. But it has a weird shape for a balloon. I'm sticking with bug for now.
Comment icon #54 Posted by chopmo on 30 April, 2014, 9:00
One thing i think we can all agree is that it is indeed a UFO: Unidentified Flying Object People seem to forget what that really means, somehow it has become synonomous with aliens. You should probally change your avatar before posting an Captain Obvious worthy statement. UFO on a pseudo/fring/paranormal forum, I think we can skip the dreadful engagement of term definitions. If it was an unidentified animal, unless it is a new species or a rare large specimen I'd doubt it'd be posted at all, seriously.
Comment icon #55 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy on 30 April, 2014, 15:32
You should probally change your avatar before posting an Captain Obvious worthy statement. UFO on a pseudo/fring/paranormal forum, I think we can skip the dreadful engagement of term definitions. If it was an unidentified animal, unless it is a new species or a rare large specimen I'd doubt it'd be posted at all, seriously. I am not entirely sure what i did wrong ? But it must have been very bad for you to comment on it, so sorry for whatever it was
Comment icon #56 Posted by Merc14 on 30 April, 2014, 15:37
I am not entirely sure what i did wrong ? But it must have been very bad for you to comment on it, so sorry for whatever it was It's you avatar, it infuriates people.
Comment icon #57 Posted by DONTEATUS on 30 April, 2014, 15:40
So is it all settled now? UFO,UFI,UFB,did I miss a few million UF`s ?
Comment icon #58 Posted by maximusnow on 4 May, 2014, 0:23
frame by frame play and I see a Bat!

Scientists solve animal evolution mystery
8-17-2017
A sea algae boom has been credited with the rise of the first complex life forms in Earth's distant past.
Man finds snake on a supermarket pineapple
8-17-2017
A man in Edinburgh got the fright of his life on Tuesday when he found the reptile in his shopping.
Insect burgers to go on sale in Switzerland
8-16-2017
Insect-based edibles are beginning to appear in shops after a recent revision of food safety laws.
Firm set to put a cellphone tower on the Moon
8-16-2017
A German startup is aiming to land rovers on the Moon that will communicate using cellphone technology.
Concrete blocks chest smash
Posted 8-17-2017 | 0 comments
Multiple world record holder Ali Bahcetepe has 16 concrete blocks smashed on his chest.

Animal symbiotic relationships
Posted 8-16-2017 | 2 comments
A look at some of the animal species that rely on one another to survive.

How much of the Earth can be seen at once ?
Posted 8-15-2017 | 0 comments
What is the maximum amount of our planet that you can see from any given point ?

Will batteries power the world ?
Posted 8-14-2017 | 0 comments
Is there a limit to how small and light a rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be ?

Hoia-Baciu - the world's most haunted forest
Posted 8-13-2017 | 0 comments
A look at an area of forest that some people describe as Romania's own 'Bermuda Triangle'.

Ghost experiences ?
8-11-2017 | United States

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama