Thursday, August 18, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Cryptozoology > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Cryptozoology

'Bigfoot' mystery foot found in Massachusetts

April 23, 2013 | Comment icon 97 comments

Image Credit: Todd Standing
The decomposing foot of a mysterious creature has been discovered by two young boys in a forest.
The find was reported to the Lakeville police who sent the foot to medical examiners in an effort to determine what creature it came from. "On March 29, Sgt Steven Leanues picked up what appears to be a decomposed foot that the boys found in the woods off Pantheon Road," they said in a statement. "Police Chief Frank Alvihiera sent it to the medical examiner, who determined it is not human, although it appears to have five toes."

The jury is still out on exactly what type of creature the foot came from. Some have speculated that the mystery appendage is that of the fabled and elusive Bigfoot while others are more skeptical, instead suggesting that it is actually the foot of a bear.
It sounds like the plot of a childhood adventure movie. Two young boys stumble across a giant, decomposing foot in the woods, leaving local police to wonder whether the grisly find is evidence of the fabled Bigfoot.

Source: Daily Mail | Comments (97)

Comment icon #88 Posted by supervike 9 years ago
. Yes it did look like a bear foot even to an anti Australian hunter, Why are you opposed to Australians?
Comment icon #89 Posted by Tia 9 years ago
Hi supervike, sorry I mixed my words up, I've been suffering from a bad headache for over a week. I meant that I recognized it as a bear paw even though I'm an Australian (no bears) and am anti- hunting. By that I mean hunting for sport, I have nothing against people who hunt with a clean kill and use all/ most the animal carcass up. danbell, thanks for clarifying your situation. Your example of religion though once again comes across strongly. I have my beliefs and while I don't agree with others I would not say anything to them I guess when we die one of us will find out who is correct.
Comment icon #90 Posted by brave_new_world 9 years ago
I'm excited!! I think this is it guys, what we have been waiting for. What a discovery!! Finally we are gaining ground on Bigfoot
Comment icon #91 Posted by danbell06 9 years ago
danbell, thanks for clarifying your situation. Your example of religion though once again comes across strongly. I have my beliefs and while I don't agree with others I would not say anything to them I guess when we die one of us will find out who is correct. I have really strong views where religion is concerned. I don't know why. Maybe because of all the bad things that have happened in my life, or maybe because i feel religion is all a lie. Thats my own opinion and if someone wants to challenge my opinion then i welcome it.
Comment icon #92 Posted by Tia 9 years ago
I have really strong views where religion is concerned. I don't know why. Maybe because of all the bad things that have happened in my life, or maybe because i feel religion is all a lie. Thats my own opinion and if someone wants to challenge my opinion then i welcome it. Politics and religion, 2 topics I don't waste my breath over . A lot of ****s happened in my life too blaming religion isn't the answer (though it's your right not to believe) blame the c**ts that did it to you, that's what I do.
Comment icon #93 Posted by keninsc 9 years ago
I have really strong views where religion is concerned. I don't know why. Maybe because of all the bad things that have happened in my life, or maybe because i feel religion is all a lie. Thats my own opinion and if someone wants to challenge my opinion then i welcome it. Be a pal and take your religious pros or cons elsewhere. This isn't the forum for it and Danbell, that sounds remarkably like a call out. Take it somewhere else, if you're looking for a fight then take that elsewhere as well. There are plenty of websites that live for nothing but the flame war. Happily this isn't one of them.
Comment icon #94 Posted by danbell06 9 years ago
Comment icon #95 Posted by danbell06 9 years ago
Politics and religion, 2 topics I don't waste my breath over . A lot of ****s happened in my life too blaming religion isn't the answer (though it's your right not to believe) blame the c**ts that did it to you, that's what I do. I dont blame religion for my beliefs. I have my own mind. And opinions will always differ from one person to the next.
Comment icon #96 Posted by keninsc 9 years ago
Haha i wasnt calling anyone out ken, nor was i looking for a fight. Its a discussion board, albeit i went off topic there. Sue me. If i recall I've read numerous comments by you directed at Sakari that were direct call-outs. So you cant really tell me to do something that you, yourself have done. That's called hypocrisy. Sorry i touched a nerve. If I sued everyone who went off topic.......I'd have a lot of lawsuits.......and some against myself.
Comment icon #97 Posted by justcalmebubba 9 years ago
that damn big foot i swear he's all over the world and no where to speak of at the same time just how does he do it? oh wait he got sum of santa's magical pixi dust...thats it damn i want sum

Total Posts: 7,314,936    Topics: 300,977    Members: 198,025