Tuesday, August 16, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > The UFO Phenomenon > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

The UFO Phenomenon

Disc-shaped UFO filmed over Leeds

April 5, 2015 | Comment icon 36 comments

Is this a real object of a computer-generated hoax ? Image Credit: YouTube / Strangeness Video
A new video has appeared online which shows a mysterious object hovering over the UK city of Leeds.
The footage, which was posted on YouTube, shows the craft moving very slowly towards the right while keeping its distance above the buildings.

At one point the craft passes behind a skyscraper and emerges on the other side before eventually disappearing in a flash of light.

No details have been released regarding the origins of the footage or the circumstances surrounding the sighting.

Given the overall lack of information about the recording and the artificial appearance of the object the general consensus at the moment is that the footage is very likely to be a hoax.

Source: Yorkshire Standard | Comments (36)

Comment icon #27 Posted by ZZ430 7 years ago
I was only joking also. Leeds has a population of 750,000 - which is a lot more than Crockett! I'm not actually from Leeds, but I was doing my duty and standing up for Great Britain. I also have to show my ignorance here because I don't know what DMM is! Crockett is just a wide spot in the road compared to Leeds. "DMM" is short for our beloved member DefenceMinisterMishkin.
Comment icon #28 Posted by drpaxton 7 years ago
The vid isnt a vid of the skyline of Leeds, the vid is just a doctored vid of a single image of Leeds skyline. Here a cutting out, similar size as in the vid, from the image, pic 1, of Leeds skyline as published on Wiki ( http://en.wikipedia....eds_city_centre image ) with some markings added by me: And here a screenshot, pic 2, taken from the vid (mark added by me): Comparing both images some facts proof that the vid was taken from a still and from the same one thats published on Wiki: 1.) the red building on the bottom left is the Double Tree Hilton hotel in Leeds, yellow framed in pic 1 2.)... [More]
Comment icon #29 Posted by PersonFromPorlock 7 years ago
The vid isnt a vid of the skyline of Leeds, the vid is just a doctored vid of a single image of Leeds skyline. So: fake, and no UFO at all. Well played.
Comment icon #30 Posted by badeskov 7 years ago
Comment icon #31 Posted by russ117044 7 years ago
Flying saucers. Aliens. HELP!!!!
Comment icon #32 Posted by Calibeliever 7 years ago
The vid isnt a vid of the skyline of Leeds, the vid is just a doctored vid of a single image of Leeds skyline. Here a cutting out, similar size as in the vid, from the image, pic 1, of Leeds skyline as published on Wiki ( http://en.wikipedia....eds_city_centre image ) with some markings added by me: *snip* And here a screenshot, pic 2, taken from the vid (mark added by me): Comparing both images some facts proof that the vid was taken from a still and from the same one thats published on Wiki: 1.) the red building on the bottom left is the Double Tree Hilton hotel in Leeds, yellow framed in pi... [More]
Comment icon #33 Posted by JesseCuster 7 years ago
The audio was removed to "protect the eyewitnesses"? From what, the men in black? At least they overlaid spooky music on it. That always impresses me and makes me think a video of a UFO is the real deal.
Comment icon #34 Posted by Podo 7 years ago
The video is so highly suspect that it doesn't really bare consideration. I love solid, validly puzzling UFO footage, but this just isn't that.
Comment icon #35 Posted by Oops Monkey 7 years ago
- "Even I think it's fake."
Comment icon #36 Posted by JesseCuster 7 years ago
*snip excellent debunking* Good work toast! A quality debunking!

Total Posts: 7,314,320    Topics: 300,949    Members: 198,018