Sunday, May 22, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Bizarre > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Bizarre

Woman uses builder's foam on hair by mistake

September 30, 2015 | Comment icon 29 comments

This is what happens when you don't read the label. Image Credit: Facebook / Twitter
A woman ended up in hospital after accidentally using a can of builder's foam instead of hair mousse.
According to reports the mystery women, who is believed to be from Eastern Europe, had applied a large quantity of hair mousse to her head before realizing to her horror that what she had actually used was a cannister of expanding builder's foam traditionally used to fill gaps in walls.
An image of her sitting in the emergency room has since spread across the Internet. It isn't clear exactly how the hospital staff managed to remove the mass of solidified foam from her head.

It's unlikely that the unfortunate woman will be reaching for the hair mousse again anytime soon.

Source: Yahoo! News | Comments (29)

Comment icon #20 Posted by lightly 7 years ago
i sense foul play... like someone foamed her head to the ground while she was 'resting'
Comment icon #21 Posted by karmakazi 7 years ago
I think I just died.
Comment icon #22 Posted by Mabon 7 years ago
I disagree. I have worked with the stuff. It is hard to get off. I'm certain she would have had to cut all her hair off. I doubt her scalp is damaged. The stuff expands and hardens up and doesn't seep. I still find it funny. If you have worked with it then you know it doesn't have to seep, if smeared it will continue to harden and hardening foam on exposed skin is painful. This is why you can't get it off if it gets on you without taking skin with it, hence the gloves and eye gear.
Comment icon #23 Posted by clare256 7 years ago
Sorry, it is funny. Definition of humor is: if you didn't laugh, you'd cry.
Comment icon #24 Posted by Myles 7 years ago
If you have worked with it then you know it doesn't have to seep, if smeared it will continue to harden and hardening foam on exposed skin is painful. This is why you can't get it off if it gets on you without taking skin with it, hence the gloves and eye gear. I doubt it reached the scalp. She would have had to rub it in for that to happen. If she would have tried rubbing it in, she certainly would have noticed it wasn't mousse. I'm still with the majority. This is funny.
Comment icon #25 Posted by Immune to Bieberfever 7 years ago
She could revive the sex pistols as a stand in for Sid Vicious
Comment icon #26 Posted by Leonardo 7 years ago
I've seen worse hats at Ascot.
Comment icon #27 Posted by The Unseen 7 years ago
oooop..she dont look happy
Comment icon #28 Posted by minera 7 years ago
She probably has a lawyer ready with a law suit. Wanna bet the can doesn't say in big bold letters DON"T USE ON HAIR! Unless the foam was on her scalp she would have been just as well off going to a barber to cut off her hair, then buy a wig until her hair frew back. It is funny to have you say she had a lawyer ready with a lawsuit. She lives in Eastern Europe not the US. Most lawyers don't deal with such stuff. She most likely doesn't understand or read English.I feel really bad for her and for some reason I think someone thought it was a funny joke but it turned out badly. Who was taking the... [More]
Comment icon #29 Posted by minera 7 years ago
What's sad, is a picture like that, taken in a hospital, which has privacy rights for patients, ended up on the internet. This is what is wrong with the internet and people who post stuff like that without any regard for photo subject. I, in no way, find this amusing. I think she was a homeless person sleeping hence the leaves in the foam and the foam all over her clothes...In a lot of eastern europe people do not have privacy rights unfortunately

Total Posts: 7,266,080    Topics: 298,866    Members: 196,983