Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Woman photographs 'ghost' in her front yard

Posted on Sunday, 15 July, 2018 | Comment icon 87 comments
Tia Wilson of Durham, Maine captured the eerie image on a game camera she had set up in her garden.
Expecting to see photographs of cats and foxes, Tia was particularly taken aback when, upon browsing through the images, she found one which showed a figure standing in her front yard.

The photograph had been taken on Saturday night at 8:58pm while she had been away camping.

"We were, like, shocked," she said. "Initially, I freaked out because I think there's somebody in our yard. Who the heck, it's 9 o'clock at night, who's at our house?"

Even stranger was the fact that there was no sign of the figure on any other image, despite the fact that the camera takes a picture at ten-second intervals.

"If somebody was walking up our driveway, it would have caught a photo of them much sooner, at the edge of our lawn," she said.

"We've put the camera back up in hopes that maybe we'll catch it again."

Source: Sun Journal | Comments (87)

Tags: Ghost, Trail Cam

Comment icon #78 Posted by papageorge1 on 1 September, 2018, 19:47
Where is my thinking wrong in what you quoted tfrom me, Stereo?
Comment icon #79 Posted by stereologist on 1 September, 2018, 19:51
Comment icon #80 Posted by papageorge1 on 1 September, 2018, 19:55
Well you are definately wrong on the first two. I use the word ‘evidence’ as in the dictionary myself. Your definition is more akin to ‘proof’.
Comment icon #81 Posted by stereologist on 1 September, 2018, 19:59
The simple fact of the matter is that you are wrong. 1. There is no evidence for the things you often promote. 2. Anecdotes is not evidence. No amount of pretending changes anecdotes into evidence. You are also wrong about the use of proof. You use the word evidence in a manner which does not match up with its use in science. To avoid you moving the goalposts I will place the context in this post. It is this post from you.
Comment icon #82 Posted by papageorge1 on 1 September, 2018, 20:04
I am still waiting to hear what you claim is wrong about my post. It sounds fine to me.
Comment icon #83 Posted by Alien Origins on 1 September, 2018, 20:05
Yep...I think the fish in Denmark just got a little closer to rotten.
Comment icon #84 Posted by stereologist on 1 September, 2018, 20:25
Thanks for agreeing to your total ignorance on the meaning of science. Here again are 3 of the reasons to show your incompetence. 1. There is no evidence for the things you often promote. 2. Anecdotes is not evidence. 3. Science does not prove anything. All you have for the things you believe are your gullibility. You have no evidence. You have nothing.
Comment icon #85 Posted by papageorge1 on 1 September, 2018, 20:38
OK, enough for this merry-go-round Mr. One-Note.
Comment icon #86 Posted by stereologist on 1 September, 2018, 20:40
I do hope you take the time to learn what science is and how science does not prove anything and the meaning of evidence and facts and theory as it is used in science. Good luck.
Comment icon #87 Posted by Avalanche on 4 September, 2018, 21:58
" He turned into a giraffe " it could be a drama lama :-)

Visiting interstellar comet is caught on camera
10-15-2019
Astronomers have revealed that comet 2I/Borisov is remarkably similar to comets from our own solar system.
Man traces pop star from her eye reflections
10-15-2019
A man has been arrested after using a disturbingly simple yet effective way to track down a pop star's home.
Revisited: Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
10-15-2019
The late heavy metal singer-songwriter had his own experience with a UFO at his house in New Canaan.
$3,000 'Jesus shoes' sell out in minutes
10-14-2019
A bizarre new type of footwear inspired by the Biblical story of Jesus walking on water recently went on sale.
I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia

A haunting in Iowa
9-26-2019 | Central City, Iowa

Oddest thing I've ever seen
9-19-2019 | Kentucky

The blanket tugger
9-19-2019 | QLD

Unknown flash
9-19-2019 | GA

An encounter in the woods
9-17-2019 | McGuire A.F.B., NJ