Thursday, December 12, 2019

Woman photographs 'ghost' in her front yard

Posted on Sunday, 15 July, 2018 | Comment icon 87 comments
Tia Wilson of Durham, Maine captured the eerie image on a game camera she had set up in her garden.
Expecting to see photographs of cats and foxes, Tia was particularly taken aback when, upon browsing through the images, she found one which showed a figure standing in her front yard.

The photograph had been taken on Saturday night at 8:58pm while she had been away camping.

"We were, like, shocked," she said. "Initially, I freaked out because I think there's somebody in our yard. Who the heck, it's 9 o'clock at night, who's at our house?"
Even stranger was the fact that there was no sign of the figure on any other image, despite the fact that the camera takes a picture at ten-second intervals.

"If somebody was walking up our driveway, it would have caught a photo of them much sooner, at the edge of our lawn," she said.

"We've put the camera back up in hopes that maybe we'll catch it again."

Source: Sun Journal | Comments (87)

Tags: Ghost, Trail Cam

Comment icon #78 Posted by papageorge1 on 1 September, 2018, 19:47
Where is my thinking wrong in what you quoted tfrom me, Stereo?
Comment icon #79 Posted by stereologist on 1 September, 2018, 19:51
Comment icon #80 Posted by papageorge1 on 1 September, 2018, 19:55
Well you are definately wrong on the first two. I use the word ‘evidence’ as in the dictionary myself. Your definition is more akin to ‘proof’.
Comment icon #81 Posted by stereologist on 1 September, 2018, 19:59
The simple fact of the matter is that you are wrong. 1. There is no evidence for the things you often promote. 2. Anecdotes is not evidence. No amount of pretending changes anecdotes into evidence. You are also wrong about the use of proof. You use the word evidence in a manner which does not match up with its use in science. To avoid you moving the goalposts I will place the context in this post. It is this post from you.
Comment icon #82 Posted by papageorge1 on 1 September, 2018, 20:04
I am still waiting to hear what you claim is wrong about my post. It sounds fine to me.
Comment icon #83 Posted by Alien Origins on 1 September, 2018, 20:05
Yep...I think the fish in Denmark just got a little closer to rotten.
Comment icon #84 Posted by stereologist on 1 September, 2018, 20:25
Thanks for agreeing to your total ignorance on the meaning of science. Here again are 3 of the reasons to show your incompetence. 1. There is no evidence for the things you often promote. 2. Anecdotes is not evidence. 3. Science does not prove anything. All you have for the things you believe are your gullibility. You have no evidence. You have nothing.
Comment icon #85 Posted by papageorge1 on 1 September, 2018, 20:38
OK, enough for this merry-go-round Mr. One-Note.
Comment icon #86 Posted by stereologist on 1 September, 2018, 20:40
I do hope you take the time to learn what science is and how science does not prove anything and the meaning of evidence and facts and theory as it is used in science. Good luck.
Comment icon #87 Posted by Avalanche on 4 September, 2018, 21:58
" He turned into a giraffe " it could be a drama lama :-)

'Area 51' among 2019's most searched terms
12-11-2019
Google has revealed the events, people and things that were searched for the most over the last 12 months.
Flock of birds falls dead from the sky in Wales
12-11-2019
Authorities are investigating what might have caused an entire flock of starlings to suddenly drop dead.
'Expedition Bigfoot' reveals new video evidence
12-11-2019
A team of TV Bigfoot hunters have released a video clip of an unidentified creature picked up on thermal camera.
Celtic warrior unearthed in major Iron Age find
12-10-2019
Archaeologists in England are hailing the discovery as one of the most significant finds of the millennium.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia