Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Man blames 'Bigfoot conspiracy' for break-ins

Posted on Wednesday, 28 August, 2019 | Comment icon 17 comments

Not everyone is convinced that bears are responsible. Image Credit: PD / RyanMcGuire
A man in New Hampshire has written to a local paper to claim that Bigfoot is responsible for a series of break-ins.
The unusual theory concerns a spate of incidents across the Spruce Mountain area involving cars and homes being broken into by bears - or at least that's the official story.

In a letter to the Conway Daily Sun, local Caleb White maintains that it is actually Bigfoot that is responsible for the break-ins and that the local fish and game department is covering it up.

"Although some may not realize, Sasquatch are native to this area," he wrote. "With forests similar to the Pacific Northwest, the Northeast creates excellent habitat for Bigfoot. After much human intervention, supplies are becoming scarce and Bigfoot is resorting to invading homes and vehicles."
White believes that traps set up to catch bears are little more than decoys designed to fool the public.

"I still cannot understand why people think bears could so easily open the car doors. They don't have opposable thumbs," he wrote. "The Sasquatch, on the other hand, does, allowing him to open doors like humans. Bears have claws, which would scratch car paint easily."

"With all of this evidence compiled, it is glaringly obvious that Bigfoot is the culprit of these attacks."

Source: Conway Daily Sun | Comments (17)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #8 Posted by stereologist on 28 August, 2019, 21:02
My guess is that the New Hampster woods cats have not the excellent upbringing of your cats.
Comment icon #9 Posted by Cryptid_Control on 29 August, 2019, 1:15
Since they're considered to be smart, the real question is, will this bigfoot face jail time? † And yes this is crazy, even my seemingly stupid cat learned how to jump up and twist the door knob. I thought I was haunted for a good month until I caught her.
Comment icon #10 Posted by Ultimatium on 29 August, 2019, 2:17
I want my insurance company to pay me if bigfoot breaks into my house.
Comment icon #11 Posted by pixiii on 29 August, 2019, 3:24
I can't believe he's so adamant about it. †
Comment icon #12 Posted by MissJatti on 29 August, 2019, 6:47
Well it took a velociraptor a few seconds to know how†to open an office door†
Comment icon #13 Posted by Scholar4Truth on 29 August, 2019, 17:43
Bears have been known to open car doors: † †
Comment icon #14 Posted by mdbuilder on 30 August, 2019, 12:36
No really! And he stole all my wife's jewelry too!
Comment icon #15 Posted by third_eye on 30 August, 2019, 12:39
Ahhhhhh.... Now we know what happened to all the cookies..† ~
Comment icon #16 Posted by the13bats on 30 August, 2019, 13:35
Oh my, just imagine when bigfoot is in the bighouse and chooses his prison wife....
Comment icon #17 Posted by DanteHoratio on 30 August, 2019, 14:47
Likely just some big guy, or even a bear.

BBC film crew was held at gunpoint at Area 51
11-11-2019
Comedian Andrew Maxwell and his crew once had their own harrowing experience near the secretive facility.
Video of a fish with a human-like face goes viral
11-11-2019
Unnerving footage of a carp with distinctly human-like facial features has recently emerged on social media.
Geneticists propose human/tardigrade hybrids
11-11-2019
Combining tardigrade DNA with our own could one day improve our ability to survive for long periods in space.
Mercury set for rare transit of the Sun tomorrow
11-10-2019
This spectacular celestial event, which only happens a few times per century, will be visible for 5.5 hours.
The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia