Saturday, January 25, 2020

Man blames 'Bigfoot conspiracy' for break-ins

Posted on Wednesday, 28 August, 2019 | Comment icon 17 comments

Not everyone is convinced that bears are responsible. Image Credit: PD / RyanMcGuire
A man in New Hampshire has written to a local paper to claim that Bigfoot is responsible for a series of break-ins.
The unusual theory concerns a spate of incidents across the Spruce Mountain area involving cars and homes being broken into by bears - or at least that's the official story.

In a letter to the Conway Daily Sun, local Caleb White maintains that it is actually Bigfoot that is responsible for the break-ins and that the local fish and game department is covering it up.

"Although some may not realize, Sasquatch are native to this area," he wrote. "With forests similar to the Pacific Northwest, the Northeast creates excellent habitat for Bigfoot. After much human intervention, supplies are becoming scarce and Bigfoot is resorting to invading homes and vehicles."
White believes that traps set up to catch bears are little more than decoys designed to fool the public.

"I still cannot understand why people think bears could so easily open the car doors. They don't have opposable thumbs," he wrote. "The Sasquatch, on the other hand, does, allowing him to open doors like humans. Bears have claws, which would scratch car paint easily."

"With all of this evidence compiled, it is glaringly obvious that Bigfoot is the culprit of these attacks."

Source: Conway Daily Sun | Comments (17)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #8 Posted by stereologist on 28 August, 2019, 21:02
My guess is that the New Hampster woods cats have not the excellent upbringing of your cats.
Comment icon #9 Posted by Cryptid_Control on 29 August, 2019, 1:15
Since they're considered to be smart, the real question is, will this bigfoot face jail time?   And yes this is crazy, even my seemingly stupid cat learned how to jump up and twist the door knob. I thought I was haunted for a good month until I caught her.
Comment icon #10 Posted by Ultimatium on 29 August, 2019, 2:17
I want my insurance company to pay me if bigfoot breaks into my house.
Comment icon #11 Posted by pixiii on 29 August, 2019, 3:24
I can't believe he's so adamant about it.
Comment icon #12 Posted by MissJatti on 29 August, 2019, 6:47
Well it took a velociraptor a few seconds to know how to open an office door
Comment icon #13 Posted by Scholar4Truth on 29 August, 2019, 17:43
Bears have been known to open car doors:
Comment icon #14 Posted by mdbuilder on 30 August, 2019, 12:36
No really! And he stole all my wife's jewelry too!
Comment icon #15 Posted by third_eye on 30 August, 2019, 12:39
Ahhhhhh.... Now we know what happened to all the cookies..  ~
Comment icon #16 Posted by the13bats on 30 August, 2019, 13:35
Oh my, just imagine when bigfoot is in the bighouse and chooses his prison wife....
Comment icon #17 Posted by DanteHoratio on 30 August, 2019, 14:47
Likely just some big guy, or even a bear.

Space Force logo looks like it's from Star Trek
1-25-2020
President Donald Trump has revealed the official logo for the US Space Force - and it looks somewhat familiar...
Man behind exotic US Navy patents speaks out
1-25-2020
The engineer responsible for various exotic 'UFO tech' patents has spoken to the media for the first time.
Astronauts create first ever food baked in space
1-24-2020
In a first-of-its-kind experiment, the astronauts aboard the ISS have baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies.
Doomsday Clock is now seconds from midnight
1-24-2020
According to the latest movement of the symbolic clock, the state of our world has gone from bad to worse.
Dog and Jamaican statue
1-10-2020 | Canada

Life changing experience
12-19-2019 | Australia

Unexplained smoke or fog
12-19-2019 | West Texas, USA

He came in the night
12-19-2019 | CA

My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA