Monday, December 9, 2019

'Bigfoot' charges towards boy in new footage

Posted on Tuesday, 12 November, 2019 | Comment icon 34 comments

A still from the footage (which can be viewed below). Image Credit: YouTube / Lightroad 12
A video has emerged showing an alleged Bigfoot charging towards a boy who was walking in the woods.
The footage, which was uploaded to the YouTube channel 'Lightroad 12' on October 20th, was filmed by a young boy walking through the trees at night with only the light of a torch to illuminate his way.

"A few weeks ago I spotted a Sasquatch figure near my school," the introduction reads. "To have proof, I decided to go back and get a video."

As the footage goes on, a rustling sound can be heard and the boy says "what is that ?"

A few seconds later, a large Bigfoot-like creature comes charging towards him, prompting a hail of shouting as the boy makes a hasty retreat in the opposite direction.
"For people who are trying to research about my encounter, it happened around eight-thirtyish in a not too large woods," he later wrote. "I heard some rattling in the bushes, and right when I turned to shine the light on the bushes, the Bigfoot-like creature jumped out."

"It did not chase me after I ran, it kind of just ran for a second then stopped and went back into the bushes. It was not bright outside so I couldn't really see how tall it was, but it looked around 7ft."

As for the authenticity of the footage - obviously there is absolutely no reason why the 'Bigfoot' couldn't simply be someone in a costume, meaning that the possibility of a hoax cannot be discounted.

The video, as well as the circumstances surrounding the encounter, do seem questionable.

You can check out the video for yourself below.

Source: YouTube | Comments (34)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #25 Posted by Carnoferox on 12 November, 2019, 20:13
This is a pretty obvious hoax, not sure why this made the news.
Comment icon #26 Posted by Jon the frog on 12 November, 2019, 21:23
The biggest question is what kid will walk out of the wood at night?
Comment icon #27 Posted by openozy on 12 November, 2019, 22:37
I knew Michael Jackson wasn't dead.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Hankenhunter on 12 November, 2019, 23:17
Just another hunter in a gillie suit. It is hunting season after all.
Comment icon #29 Posted by DieChecker on 13 November, 2019, 0:08
Why did he go back after dark to get evidence, if he's just going bloo run when he finds it? Looks staged to me.
Comment icon #30 Posted by Horta on 13 November, 2019, 0:39
That was great lol. Good wholesome fun, should be a lot more of it. We don't get enough "real bigfoot" encounters. Hope they bigfoot left some "tracks" in the area (surely another good wholesome pastime). Well on their way to becoming genuine bigfoot researchers this lot. Great promise shown there.
Comment icon #31 Posted by Tia on 13 November, 2019, 6:25
Fake as ****. Watch the supposed BF run, he takes on the perfect stance of a sprinter the arms and hands used in the correct way. The strides taken are small, and there was no sound of it's feet hitting the ground. As for the kids in the woods as there was 2 of them if you listen, it happens more and more today parents just don't seem to give a crap. Mine were always in by dusk unless it was a large group of kids playing out the front of our house.
Comment icon #32 Posted by acute on 13 November, 2019, 16:03
Does bigfoot have only one big foot? That makes sense, because it would be called 'bigfeet' if it had two.
Comment icon #33 Posted by freetoroam on 13 November, 2019, 19:02
When people come up with a big foot pic,  notice there is only one - big foot.
Comment icon #34 Posted by Roshman on 13 November, 2019, 21:51
As usual blurred and at night.FAKE!

Can dogs smell the passage of time ?
12-9-2019
Some dogs seem to have the uncanny ability to know exactly when their owner is returning home, but how ?
'Expedition Bigfoot' set to track down Sasquatch
12-8-2019
A new TV series will follow a team of Bigfoot hunters as they attempt to find evidence of the creature's existence.
Plants 'scream' when stressed out, study finds
12-8-2019
Scientists have discovered that plants emit ultrasonic 'squeals' when stressed due to drought or damage.
Pentagon in U-turn over secretive UFO program
12-8-2019
The US government has completely changed its story over the purpose of its now-cancelled UFO program.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia