Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Quantum physicist describes alien encounter

Posted on Friday, 6 December, 2019 | Comment icon 21 comments

Prasad had what can only be described as a transcendental experience. Image Credit: kalhh / Pixabay
Quantum computing expert Deep Prasad has come forward with a rather extraordinary story.
Prasad, who has been involved in a new endeavour to hunt down more evidence of the 'Tic-Tac' UFO encountered by the USS Nimitz carrier group in 2004, recently wrote an extensive series of Tweets describing his own remarkable encounter with extraterrestrial entities.

The incident occurred on February 1st of this year.

"It happened in broad daylight at 9:40 in the morning in my home," he wrote. "More specific details will be for another time when I have a better safety net and can expand more. But to put it simply: I was paralyzed against my will, could not move, and saw 3 entities that had no-chill."

"Could I be crazy? Sure. Do I think I am? Obviously not. Could this have been a hallucination? I can't prove it wasn't or I wouldn't be so worried about sharing this."

He went on to describe how the entities began to telepathically communicate large amounts of indecipherable text and symbols (that looked like Hieroglyphics) into his mind.

"These things are really real ?" he recalled thinking. "Is this really happening right now? Are my family and friends ready for this if it ever happens to them ? Are they going to kill me ?"

He found it particularly frustrating that he was unable to understand what the entities were trying to tell him, however he was able to make out the word 'DNA'.
Then, without warning, one of the entities jumped on top of him.

"I felt this weird light hitting the top of my head," he wrote. "And suddenly I got hit with the most blissful, euphoric feeling I have ever felt. I will try my best to describe it: It felt like the Universe was sentient and aware of my existence. The feeling was of warmth and nostalgia(?), it was like a reminder that space is teeming with life and that we're all related to each other by virtue of existing."

A few minutes later, he lost consciousness and awoke to find that the entities had gone.

"I don't know what happened, nor can I prove that this isn't me having gone crazy (I will pass any psychological test no problem but there will always be doubt, which is fair)," he wrote.

"But I'm forever grateful for the experience. I'm thankful for everyone I've met since then on here. There are countless people I admire and like on here. I believe we will figure this mystery out and that Humanity has an incredible future ahead of it."

Some sketches of what he saw during the experience can be viewed below.

Source: Hotair.com | Comments (21)

Tags: Deep Prasad, Alien

Comment icon #12 Posted by fred_mc on 7 December, 2019, 12:51
Hmmm, there have been posts at this forum before about gnomes with a pointy hat and a strange walk, like if they are walking sideways. You can see one in this video:
Comment icon #13 Posted by Nnicolette on 7 December, 2019, 14:28
Are you even sure that means it's not real? What if multidinensional entities ARE the cause of sleep paralysis?   Similar to my experience, at one point i was crash cpurse educated and shown the basis of this "god energy" too... This basic element of dna amd everything that is connected. It really is incredibly euphoric to see. I dont think it means you were special... Just willing to listen and interested to learn. actually i am incredibly not suprised that thet picked him. During my experience i was crash course educated and the bulk of the information involved quantum physics and comprehens... [More]
Comment icon #14 Posted by stereologist on 7 December, 2019, 14:55
I'm not saying that the use of the wrong word has any bearing on the story. It just jumped out at me because of the discussions in the ancient history forums. Do I believe in multi-dimensional entities? No. There is no evidence for that. That is just a label being attached to things because people think that provides an explanation. But someone might counter that properties are being determined from the anecdotes told. Is that true? For example, can they cause sleep paralysis? People experience sleep paralysis. People inject an assumption, multi-dimensional beings. Why? Because they want to. T... [More]
Comment icon #15 Posted by Don Caesar on 8 December, 2019, 2:22
Bad ones that have left this guy feeling paranoid: “when I have a better safety net.”
Comment icon #16 Posted by fred_mc on 8 December, 2019, 7:07
Interesting. Now I will google for "machine elves". I wouldn't do drugs myself though, I have no interest in drugs.
Comment icon #17 Posted by tortugabob on 12 December, 2019, 23:15
Sleep paralysis or stroke.
Comment icon #18 Posted by TrumanB on 13 December, 2019, 0:18
Maybe even an astral projections.
Comment icon #19 Posted by NCC1701 on 15 December, 2019, 14:07
LSD
Comment icon #20 Posted by Trelane on 15 December, 2019, 16:07
...or clinically insane.
Comment icon #21 Posted by Rlyeh on 18 December, 2019, 11:22
Please find out what dimension means, we are all "multi-dimensional".

Oxygen found half a billion light years away
2-24-2020
For the first time ever, scientists have discovered evidence of molecular oxygen in a distant galaxy.
'Engine of consciousness' found in macaques
2-24-2020
Scientists have identified an area of the brain that seems to be strongly connected to consciousness.
Family hears music, voices coming from walls
2-24-2020
An Illinois family has been plagued by what sound like radio broadcasts coming from their walls at night.
Flat-Earther Mike Hughes dies in rocket mishap
2-23-2020
The self-taught rocket scientist and daredevil was killed during an attempt to prove that the Earth is flat.
The babysitter
2-8-2020 | ON

Mystery brain surgery and JFK
2-7-2020 | Toronto Ontario Canada

I keep bringing spirits home
2-7-2020 | Michigan