Thursday, May 19, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Ghosts & Hauntings > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Ghosts & Hauntings

'Ghost' caught on camera in video from India

January 4, 2021 | Comment icon 28 comments

None of the partygoers noticed anything at the time. Image Credit: YouTube / Satish Baswa
Video footage of someone's birthday party celebrations features an anomalous extra in the background.
The video, which has been doing the rounds online this week, shows a group of people reportedly engaged in a makeshift birthday bash in front of what looks like a gas station.

Around 3 seconds into the footage, a mysterious shape - vaguely in the form of a figure - can be seen moving at speed across the frame in the background before disappearing behind the pumps.

None of the party appear to notice the anomaly and whoever is behind the camera does not react.
Little is actually known about the video, including when exactly it was taken (presumably not recently given the lack of any social distancing or face masks).

Some have suggested that the 'ghost' could be the reflection of a vehicle passing by or even a wisp of smoke from someone smoking a cigarette off-camera.

You can check out the footage for yourself below.

Source: YouTube | Comments (28)

Comment icon #19 Posted by papageorge1 1 year ago
And watch. Next topic I’ll vote paranormal and the skeptic crowd will still say I never vote ‘natural’.
Comment icon #20 Posted by Hankenhunter 1 year ago
I say who cares. Water off a ducks back. Imagine their surprise when they cross over. Makes me laugh every time. I must appologise to you for any angst I caused you. I remember being cruel to you, and laughing at you. Never again. From now on, I laugh with you. Peace brother, may your journey be fruitful, and short.
Comment icon #21 Posted by RoofGardener 1 year ago
There is a plate-glass window behind the gas pump.  This IS a ghost. Peppers Ghost
Comment icon #22 Posted by Jon the frog 1 year ago
A guy riding a bicycle in the night under low exposure...
Comment icon #23 Posted by Seti42 1 year ago
Looks like a reflection of a person wearing white on a bicycle.
Comment icon #24 Posted by jmccr8 1 year ago
I watched it several times and it looks more like skateboard than bicycle because of arm and hip movements. jmccr8
Comment icon #25 Posted by Saint_Everett 1 year ago
It is smoke..Somebody is smoking out of screen. The wind blows it away behind the blue pole. It deforms while floating away.
Comment icon #26 Posted by quillius 1 year ago
ok I watched it a few times. While at first glance it would seem that the 'ghost' passes behind everything, if you watch closely you will see the shadow is on this side of the 'blue' post. Pause at .05 to see. This suggests to me it has been added edit to add:  They did get it right by having the 'ghost' behind the people and also the big pump....but they forgot to also do the blue poll....small detail- but for me that is a hoax fail.....
Comment icon #27 Posted by godnodog 1 year ago
I think that?s covid19 virus population running away from these guys
Comment icon #28 Posted by MissJatti 1 year ago
Gas fume from exhaust of a rickety old banger car

Total Posts: 7,264,905    Topics: 298,797    Members: 196,927