Friday, April 28, 2017

TV crew films two UFOs over New Zealand

Posted on Tuesday, 13 May, 2014 | Comment icon 248 comments

What could be flying at such a high speed ? Image Credit: YouTube / Graeme Stevenson
The production crew didn't know they'd even filmed anything unusual until the footage had been reviewed.
Presenter and producer Graeme Stevenson had been filming the opening sequence for the seventh season of the "Colour In Your Life" TV series alongside director Sophia Stacey in Queenstown when, while reviewing the footage for editing purposes, he spotted two objects moving at high speed across the sky in one of the shots.

"In the past week, when editing of the episode was complete Graeme noticed something strange in a wide shot - two objects travelling from left to right of the screen at great speed," the team wrote in a press release. "When the images were slowed to a frame by frame sequence you could see the shapes emerge from the trees and move across the sky, eventually disappearing."

An analysis of the footage seemed to suggest that the objects were moving far too quickly to be birds or even jet planes, requiring them to have been flying at 4,000 miles per hour.

Source: IB Times | Comments (248)

Tags: UFO, New Zealand

Comment icon #239 Posted by DieChecker on 26 May, 2014, 19:52
If we do assume they are moving at 4000 mph, and they show up for 1 second. Then we can say that the object(s) traveled a little more then a mile in that second. That is probably what they did. Used a mile as the basis of when they saw them and when they passed by. Not very scientific. I tend to agree this is some kind of bug. So from the trees (based on google maps) to the center of the bridge is like 300yards, or 900 feet. Assuming that is about the distance the "UFO" covered, that would mean 900 feet in a little less then a second, or about 600 miles per hour.
Comment icon #240 Posted by DieChecker on 26 May, 2014, 19:56
There is an explanation both ways. It doesn't make sense for a start that someone would take original footage and add a second object. I can't recall a credible UFO clip where two craft flew in parallel. That idea makes no sense. Just as credible that the final released version was touched to remove the second object to make it look like a flying object. If I have time today I will analyse the first few frames. My guess is that they will be the same (as they emerge from the woods). My guess is that the rest has been sanitised. Who knows? My guess as a non-expert at video editing is that the se... [More]
Comment icon #241 Posted by scowl on 26 May, 2014, 21:32
But at least we are down to one UFO now. And it's still a UFO flapping its wings? Sorry, I went camping this weekend.
Comment icon #242 Posted by Hida Akechi on 26 May, 2014, 23:13
And it's still a UFO flapping its wings? Sorry, I went camping this weekend. How do you think anti-grav fields are generated?
Comment icon #243 Posted by Slave2Fate on 26 May, 2014, 23:28
How do you think anti-grav fields are generated? AHA! two monopole magnets strapped to wings! The flapping motion creates an anti-harmonic resonance in the gravity field allowing unrestricted movement! That's why some UFO's look like birds or insects! Damn, I should write a book. $$$
Comment icon #244 Posted by Hida Akechi on 26 May, 2014, 23:30
Comment icon #245 Posted by DieChecker on 27 May, 2014, 1:21
I went to the OP youtube video and clicked on the link in the deion there.... I then poked around and checked the Season 7 May 11 episode. And the same video is in that episode. BUT.... Guess what I found???? There is only one object in the finished video. Here is the website. http://www.colouriny.../252-john-crump Here is a screenshot. Video also on Youtube here... Try running it at 0.25 speed. It looks a lot like a grasshopper to me now, but might be a dragonfly still. Oh.... Looks like someone didn't like people watching his video. When I click on it now, it says "Sorry Private Video". All ... [More]
Comment icon #246 Posted by bmk1245 on 27 May, 2014, 10:57
Oh.... Looks like someone didn't like people watching his video. When I click on it now, it says "Sorry Private Video". All his other videos are still up..... Definitely MiBs involved...
Comment icon #247 Posted by ufoscan on 30 May, 2014, 8:40
The Turkey and Oregon objects are exactly what they appear to be. Correct ! A blurry picture of the top of a boat and crap on a plane window !
Comment icon #248 Posted by DieChecker on 30 May, 2014, 17:24
I went to the OP youtube video and clicked on the link in the deion there.... I then poked around and checked the Season 7 May 11 episode. And the same video is in that episode. BUT.... Guess what I found???? There is only one object in the finished video. Here is the website. http://www.colouriny.../252-john-crump Here is a screenshot. Video also on Youtube here... Try running it at 0.25 speed. It looks a lot like a grasshopper to me now, but might be a dragonfly still. The John Crump video is back up now. Here is a clip out and blow up of the last frame with the object in it from the finishe... [More]

Bermuda Triangle 'bubbles' theory debunked
4-28-2017
Physicist Helen Czerski has cast doubt on one of the most popular theories about the Bermuda Triangle.
Giant spider webs cover field in New Zealand
4-27-2017
Fascinating new footage has emerged online showing an entire field engulfed by a huge expanse of cobwebs.
Did first Americans arrive 130,000 years ago?
4-27-2017
A new discovery has indicated that the first humans arrived in the Americas much earlier than thought.
China and Europe plan to build 'Moon Village'
4-27-2017
ESA has confirmed rumors that the two space agencies are planning an ambitious lunar collaboration.
Gliding leaf frogs
Posted 4-28-2017 | 0 comments
These remarkable amphibians use their webbed feet to help them glide through the air.

Venus flytrap anemone
Posted 4-27-2017 | 0 comments
A look at one particularly unusual creature which lives down at the bottom of the ocean.

Lightning seen from space
Posted 4-26-2017 | 0 comments
Astronaut Thomas Pesquet captured this footage from the International Space Station.

Slo Mo Guys Inception
Posted 4-25-2017 | 0 comments
Gav and Dan attempt to recreate a scene from Inception involving a bath of cold water.

Boiling water meets freezing air
Posted 4-24-2017 | 1 comment
A look at what happens when you throw boiling water out in to the freezing Russian winter air.

Is the Boar Man real ?
4-26-2017 | Wichita Mountains, Oklahoma

Possessed boom box 1988
4-26-2017 | Santa Ana

Grandpa's visit
4-14-2017 | Portugal

Mysterious dog
4-14-2017 | Utah

A night to remember
4-14-2017 | Philippines

Am I going crazy ?
3-30-2017 | South Africa

Sleep paralysis or my father ?
3-30-2017 | Los Angeles