Friday, August 18, 2017

TV crew films two UFOs over New Zealand

Posted on Tuesday, 13 May, 2014 | Comment icon 248 comments

What could be flying at such a high speed ? Image Credit: YouTube / Graeme Stevenson
The production crew didn't know they'd even filmed anything unusual until the footage had been reviewed.
Presenter and producer Graeme Stevenson had been filming the opening sequence for the seventh season of the "Colour In Your Life" TV series alongside director Sophia Stacey in Queenstown when, while reviewing the footage for editing purposes, he spotted two objects moving at high speed across the sky in one of the shots.

"In the past week, when editing of the episode was complete Graeme noticed something strange in a wide shot - two objects travelling from left to right of the screen at great speed," the team wrote in a press release. "When the images were slowed to a frame by frame sequence you could see the shapes emerge from the trees and move across the sky, eventually disappearing."

An analysis of the footage seemed to suggest that the objects were moving far too quickly to be birds or even jet planes, requiring them to have been flying at 4,000 miles per hour.

Source: IB Times | Comments (248)

Tags: UFO, New Zealand

Comment icon #239 Posted by DieChecker on 26 May, 2014, 19:52
If we do assume they are moving at 4000 mph, and they show up for 1 second. Then we can say that the object(s) traveled a little more then a mile in that second. That is probably what they did. Used a mile as the basis of when they saw them and when they passed by. Not very scientific. I tend to agree this is some kind of bug. So from the trees (based on google maps) to the center of the bridge is like 300yards, or 900 feet. Assuming that is about the distance the "UFO" covered, that would mean 900 feet in a little less then a second, or about 600 miles per hour.
Comment icon #240 Posted by DieChecker on 26 May, 2014, 19:56
There is an explanation both ways. It doesn't make sense for a start that someone would take original footage and add a second object. I can't recall a credible UFO clip where two craft flew in parallel. That idea makes no sense. Just as credible that the final released version was touched to remove the second object to make it look like a flying object. If I have time today I will analyse the first few frames. My guess is that they will be the same (as they emerge from the woods). My guess is that the rest has been sanitised. Who knows? My guess as a non-expert at video editing is that the se... [More]
Comment icon #241 Posted by scowl on 26 May, 2014, 21:32
But at least we are down to one UFO now. And it's still a UFO flapping its wings? Sorry, I went camping this weekend.
Comment icon #242 Posted by Hida Akechi on 26 May, 2014, 23:13
And it's still a UFO flapping its wings? Sorry, I went camping this weekend. How do you think anti-grav fields are generated?
Comment icon #243 Posted by Slave2Fate on 26 May, 2014, 23:28
How do you think anti-grav fields are generated? AHA! two monopole magnets strapped to wings! The flapping motion creates an anti-harmonic resonance in the gravity field allowing unrestricted movement! That's why some UFO's look like birds or insects! Damn, I should write a book. $$$
Comment icon #244 Posted by Hida Akechi on 26 May, 2014, 23:30
Comment icon #245 Posted by DieChecker on 27 May, 2014, 1:21
I went to the OP youtube video and clicked on the link in the deion there.... I then poked around and checked the Season 7 May 11 episode. And the same video is in that episode. BUT.... Guess what I found???? There is only one object in the finished video. Here is the website. http://www.colouriny.../252-john-crump Here is a screenshot. Video also on Youtube here... Try running it at 0.25 speed. It looks a lot like a grasshopper to me now, but might be a dragonfly still. Oh.... Looks like someone didn't like people watching his video. When I click on it now, it says "Sorry Private Video". All ... [More]
Comment icon #246 Posted by bmk1245 on 27 May, 2014, 10:57
Oh.... Looks like someone didn't like people watching his video. When I click on it now, it says "Sorry Private Video". All his other videos are still up..... Definitely MiBs involved...
Comment icon #247 Posted by ufoscan on 30 May, 2014, 8:40
The Turkey and Oregon objects are exactly what they appear to be. Correct ! A blurry picture of the top of a boat and crap on a plane window !
Comment icon #248 Posted by DieChecker on 30 May, 2014, 17:24
I went to the OP youtube video and clicked on the link in the deion there.... I then poked around and checked the Season 7 May 11 episode. And the same video is in that episode. BUT.... Guess what I found???? There is only one object in the finished video. Here is the website. http://www.colouriny.../252-john-crump Here is a screenshot. Video also on Youtube here... Try running it at 0.25 speed. It looks a lot like a grasshopper to me now, but might be a dragonfly still. The John Crump video is back up now. Here is a clip out and blow up of the last frame with the object in it from the finishe... [More]

Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs
  Gnosticism
  The Urantia Papers
  Any LaVey Fans Here?
 Space News - Exploration and Spaceflight
  New Horizons' Next Target
  Francis Drake regrets Earth maps in space
  Firm set to put a cellphone tower on the Moon
 Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon
  Betty and Barney Hill Case Debunked
  SaLuSa from sirius
  Kenneth Arnold UFOs
Mystery of distant Kuiper Belt object deepens
8-17-2017
The next target of NASA's New Horizons probe is a space rock with some rather intriguing properties.
Scientists solve animal evolution mystery
8-17-2017
A sea algae boom has been credited with the rise of the first complex life forms in Earth's distant past.
Man finds snake on a supermarket pineapple
8-17-2017
A man in Edinburgh got the fright of his life on Tuesday when he found the reptile in his shopping.
Insect burgers to go on sale in Switzerland
8-16-2017
Insect-based edibles are beginning to appear in shops after a recent revision of food safety laws.
Concrete blocks chest smash
Posted 8-17-2017 | 0 comments
Multiple world record holder Ali Bahcetepe has 16 concrete blocks smashed on his chest.

Animal symbiotic relationships
Posted 8-16-2017 | 2 comments
A look at some of the animal species that rely on one another to survive.

How much of the Earth can be seen at once ?
Posted 8-15-2017 | 0 comments
What is the maximum amount of our planet that you can see from any given point ?

Will batteries power the world ?
Posted 8-14-2017 | 0 comments
Is there a limit to how small and light a rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be ?

Hoia-Baciu - the world's most haunted forest
Posted 8-13-2017 | 0 comments
A look at an area of forest that some people describe as Romania's own 'Bermuda Triangle'.

Ghost experiences ?
8-11-2017 | United States

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama