Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Notorious Indiana 'hell house' is torn down

Posted on Tuesday, 9 February, 2016 | Comment icon 68 comments

The house's previous occupants had been terrorized by an unseen force. Image Credit: sxc.hu
A house suspected of being haunted by a demonic entity has been demolished following years of activity.
The house was previously the home of Latoya Ammons and her three children who all reported experiencing a wide range of disturbing paranormal phenomena while living there.

Two years ago a series of official police reports seemed to corroborate the 32-year-old's claims of unexplained disturbances and even the alleged possession of her youngest child.

The documents described how the family had been besieged by strange sounds and an unseen force which was reported to have thrown the children against a wall on more than one occasion.

The disturbances only stopped when the family eventually moved out.

The house would later go on to be purchased for the sum of $35,000 by paranormal investigator Zak Bagans, the host and producer of the Ghost Adventures television show.

Now after filming a documentary in the building, Bagans has revealed that he has taken the decision to have the entire thing knocked down due to the disturbing activity he had experienced there.

"Something was inside that house that had the ability to do things that I have never seen before, things that others carrying the highest forms of credibility couldn’t explain either," he said.

"There was something there that was very dark yet highly intelligent and powerful."

The documentary detailing his experiences at the house will be released later this year.

Source: Inquisitr.com | Comments (68)

Tags: Hell House

Comment icon #59 Posted by Hudds on 15 February, 2016, 1:46
See, right there is where you go wrong! How can you declare what something is made of when you have no sample of it? When you have never tested it. Also your entire statement is wrong from a scientific perspective. Photons "are neither a living organism, or a solid form of matter" yet we test them all the time. We know they are both a particle and a wave and that they have zero resting mass and travel at the speed of light. Hell, quantum mechanics does nothing but deal with such things and quantum particles are far more strange than any hypothetical spirit since you suggest we can see, hear, a... [More]
Comment icon #60 Posted by Merc14 on 15 February, 2016, 2:01
You can send me a sample of Photons by UPS couriers, Actually you are being bombarded with them by your computer monitor. There's that Mr. Science thing getting in the way again. Never let science get in the way of a fantasy world. One last thing, you mentioned EVP a couple posts back but them posted "not possible for scientists to prove their existence." How do you rectify those two diametrically opposed things?
Comment icon #61 Posted by Hudds on 15 February, 2016, 2:12
Actually you are being bombarded with them by your computer monitor. There's that Mr. Science thing getting in the way again. Never let science get in the way of a fantasy world. One last thing, you mentioned EVP a couple posts back but them posted "not possible for scientists to prove their existence." How do you rectify those two diametrically opposed things? It's not possible for sceptical stubborn scientists to prove their existence, but it's quite possible for a believer.
Comment icon #62 Posted by Merc14 on 15 February, 2016, 2:26
It's not possible for sceptical stubborn scientists to prove their existence, but it's quite possible for a believer. Quite right, anything is possible when you remove all standards of proof. Of course, that is why we call it pseudo-science and laugh at the silliness of it all.
Comment icon #63 Posted by Hudds on 15 February, 2016, 21:26
Of course, that is why we call it pseudo-science and laugh at the silliness of it all. Perhaps not as much as I laughed at your silliness. When you compared a particle which represents either a quantum light, or electromagnetic radiation to highly intelligent spiritual beings, that can read our minds, and know our every intention. In most cases it would be impossible to capture, or be sampled by sceptic scientists.
Comment icon #64 Posted by Hudds on 15 February, 2016, 21:37
Quite right, anything is possible when you remove all standards of proof. How am I removing all standards of proof, when I told you "There is evidence but insufficient at the moment, but it's adequate to believe the possibility" Neither would I, and I'm sure many others who are interested in the Paranormal, would entirely disregard the existence of spirits, just because science has not proven their existence, as yet! You are being ridiculous, Merc14
Comment icon #65 Posted by Merc14 on 15 February, 2016, 21:38
Perhaps not as much as I laughed at your silliness. When you compared a particle which represents either a quantum light, or electromagnetic radiation to highly intelligent spiritual beings, that can read our minds, and know our every intention. In most cases it would be impossible to capture, or be sampled by sceptic scientists. Well, I didn't compare the two because one is real, the photon, and was is fantasy, the ghost. What I really did was show you that scientists can measure things that "are neither a living organism, or a solid form of matter" thereby proving your assertion wrong. I gue... [More]
Comment icon #66 Posted by Hudds on 15 February, 2016, 21:57
Of course, rather than admit your error you compound it by making even more claims for which you have no proof, namely that spirits can read our minds and are very intelligent. How could you possibly know any of that? If you read some of my previous post comments, you may figure out, how I possibly may know any of that, and that's all I am willing to say to the stubborn sceptical likes of you. I don't see any further point in our debate, although I felt that way days ago. We simply have to agree to disagree. It is best not to derail someone else thread any further, All the best, Merc14
Comment icon #67 Posted by Merc14 on 15 February, 2016, 22:11
If you read some of my previous post comments, you may figure out how I possibly may know any of that, and that's all I am willing to say to the stubborn sceptical likes of you. I don't have to read them, I already know how you know these things.
Comment icon #68 Posted by Hudds on 15 February, 2016, 22:48
I don't have to read them, I already know how you know these things. Yes, sure sir, I expected you say that.

Orbiting supermassive black holes discovered
6-28-2017
For the first time ever, scientists have observed two supermassive black holes orbiting one another.
British nanny changes name to Mary Poppins
6-28-2017
Mary Poppins fan Emma Davenport was so fond of the character that she decided to actually become her.
'Willy Wonka' elevator has become a reality
6-28-2017
German company ThyssenKrupp has developed an elevator that can go horizontally as well as vertically.
NASA denies alien life announcement claim
6-27-2017
NASA has played down the suggestion that it is on the verge of announcing the discovery of alien life.
20 years of Mars exploration
Posted 6-28-2017 | 1 comment
A look back at NASA's robotic exploration of the Red Planet over the last two decades.

Can you remember this ?
Posted 6-27-2017 | 0 comments
A look at the surprisingly common psychological phenomenon of false memories.

Spider shoots 25-meter web
Posted 6-26-2017 | 0 comments
The Darwin's Bark Spider is a real-life spiderwoman with a gigantic river-spanning web.

Longest marble run
Posted 6-25-2017 | 2 comments
This record-breaking marble run in Elgg, Switzerland stretched 1,918.12 meters through the town.

Predicting disasters
Posted 6-24-2017 | 0 comments
Richard A. Clarke talks about the ways in which catastrophes can be predicted in advance.

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI

Craig is here
6-10-2017 | Phoenix AZ

We saw the same thing!
6-10-2017 | Pooler, GA

Three female faces
6-5-2017 | Illinois (IL)

Encounter at 3:33 AM
6-5-2017 | Budapest

Trade school terror
5-26-2017 | Cedro woolley, Wa.