Posted on Sunday, 15 May, 2011 | 12 comments| News tip by: Still Waters
Image credit: CC 2.0 Dennis Wong
A man in China who had been suffering from a cough for over a year had a chilli pepper stuck in his lung.
The man who had been suffering sleepless nights and a persistant cough was found to have had the chilli pepper lodged in his lung the whole time, it turns out he'd choked on it a year ago but hadn't realised the pepper was still inside.
"Wang Yuxiang from Longjiang county visited his local hospital to treat his year-long cough, but doctors soon found the cause to be something rather unusual."