Friday, August 19, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Cryptozoology > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Cryptozoology

Possible hominid spotted at Oregon river

September 9, 2010 | Comment icon 45 comments

Image Credit: Youtube
The shape of a mysterious hominid has been captured on camera at McKenzie river in central Oregon.
According to the BFRO the creature was sighted standing up and walking away in to the trees as two whitewater row boats passed by, so far nothing conclusive has been found to indicate that the footage is a hoax.
The Three Sisters region of Oregon has a long history of sightings and track finds. At first glance the figure appears to be a bit larger than the human in the rowboat, and the figure is certainly not closer to the camera than the rowboat.

Source: Phantoms and Monsters | Comments (45)

Comment icon #36 Posted by Druidus-Logos 12 years ago
My sample was fine, for your vague statement, which was basically incorrect due to your wording. No need to get all worked up buddy. Who says youre not allowed to do that? Whats with all your big generalizations of the people on here? Hate when people act like that. Anyways, cheers. It's not a generalization of just the people here. It's of the entire population of Earth. And it's a good generalization. The percent of people actually interested in primates isn't THAT high. And then the percent who would be interested enough to read about them at all would be a smaller portion of that group. An... [More]
Comment icon #37 Posted by j b 12 years ago
where are all the books about stumps?
Comment icon #38 Posted by Sakari 12 years ago
where are all the books about stumps? ....................................
Comment icon #39 Posted by Ryan Ronning 12 years ago
Having logged in that region up above Sisters for many years before joining the Army and having gone back a few times on leave cause my dad still logs up there a lot I fully believe there could be something in that wilderness. I have hiked all over back up there and there are some very remote little canyons and such up in that area. I have on more then one time or another got feeling I was being watched or heard things I dont normally associate with being typical sounds of the forest. There is one area particularly up there near Black Butte Ranch that my dad will not work anymore because he sa... [More]
Comment icon #40 Posted by Stardrive 12 years ago
where are all the books about stumps? the majic walking tree stump strikes again. I know your skeptical, but the way I see it, your to late. To many people (from around the world) have reported seeing it. I think it's the same creature as the Almas of Siberia. I'll bet the bank it followed the grazing megafauna, during the Pleiocene epoch, across the land-bridge into North America.
Comment icon #41 Posted by Classified Document 12 years ago
It could just be someone wearing a Ghillie suit.
Comment icon #42 Posted by richochet 11 years ago
it be the manbearpig!
Comment icon #43 Posted by Nameraca 9 years ago
Comment icon #44 Posted by DieChecker 9 years ago
It's fake and it's a clever 3D rendition. This is the video: At 1 minute 15 seconds (this is the zoomed in part, I tried to copy URL at video time, but it didn't work) the creature turns around. It's left leg moves forward then back in an unnatural manner, pretty much avoiding any friction it would normally have with the ground. It moves it forward, put it's foot down, then move it back without lifting it... don't know if I'm clear enough. It's been put after the footage, that's all. Case closed. That's not even close to being the same video. But as for the video you posted. Yes, it appears f... [More]
Comment icon #45 Posted by coolguy 9 years ago
I think this was on finding big foot tv show.it could have been a Bigfoot they did not see it when filming no hoax

Total Posts: 7,315,468    Topics: 301,024    Members: 198,033