Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Occult > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Occult

World's first wizard school opens

March 4, 2011 | Comment icon 79 comments

Image Credit: CC 2.0 Michael Trolove
Oberon Zell-Ravenheart is headmaster of the world's only real-life school of witchcraft and wizardry.
Giving Hogwarts a run for its money the Grey School of Wizardry boasts 735 students including 100 under 18 "Harry Potter trainees". 68-year-old Oberon himself is as eccentric as they come, he even goes to the supermarket for his shopping dressed in robes and carrying a staff. "If you've ever read Harry Potter and wondered if wizards really do walk among us, perhaps behind a secret train platform, or in secret communities, I can tell you that we are absolutely real," he says.
He is the real-life wizard headmaster giving Harry Potter’s Dumbledore a run for his money. Oberon Zell-Ravenheart, 68, has dedicated his life to studying the Dark Arts - even doing the shopping in his wizard costume and wand.

Source: Daily Mail | Comments (79)

Comment icon #70 Posted by Realm 9 years ago
Maybe he ought to do pottery too, since he has so much hair. Then he could be Hairy Potter.
Comment icon #71 Posted by Frank Merton 9 years ago
Ok.. I should've gotten my acceptance letter already... Oh, that might explain all those owls sitting about outside.
Comment icon #72 Posted by Emeraldgemheart 9 years ago
Oh, that might explain all those owls sitting about outside. Dang it! They sent my letter to the wrong house again!
Comment icon #73 Posted by Simbi Laveau 9 years ago
Dang it! They sent my letter to the wrong house again! I cannot tell if you are joking or not. You didn't really sign up for this?It's in California it seems. It's ridiculous, even if you truly want to learn the craft. It's a religion, not a way to cast spells to make the lead singer of One Direction love you. If you truly want to learn the craft, being ripped off by this guy cashing in in harry Potter, is not the way to do it. There are plenty of legit practitioners in California. Just sayin.
Comment icon #74 Posted by Emeraldgemheart 9 years ago
Comment icon #75 Posted by BiffSplitkins 9 years ago
is it just me or doesnt this guy looks like a pervert ? So what are you saying?
Comment icon #76 Posted by Simbi Laveau 9 years ago
No, I didn't sign up. I'm just messing around. And for your information, I hate One Direction. I like Skillet better. I just used them as an example... Skillet... OK... As long as you didn't sign up....
Comment icon #77 Posted by Emeraldgemheart 9 years ago
Comment icon #78 Posted by Simbi Laveau 9 years ago
I did not. I wouldn't waste my money on something like that. And yes, I'm the kind of girl that likes rock bands better then boy bands. Well that doesn't mean you still don't want the singer to fall in love with you.
Comment icon #79 Posted by Emeraldgemheart 9 years ago
The lead singer is taken. Plus, I'm not the stereotypical teen girl who wants a famous singer to fall for them. I'm perfectly fine with the boyfriend I already have.

Total Posts: 7,264,301    Topics: 298,755    Members: 196,895