Thursday, August 18, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Spirituality > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Spirituality

November 16, 2011 | Comment icon 49 comments

Image Credit: Sandra Clifford
A woman in Ireland has taken a photograph of what she believes to be the face of Jesus on a cliff.
Sandra Clifford and her friend spotted the likeness while visiting the Cliffs of Moher in County Clare. "I definitely felt a divine presence," she said. "To me, it was definitely a face, but I realize some people may interpret it differently." To get a second opinion Clifford approached a group of German tourists to ask if they could see the same thing, after viewing the photograph they agreed that there was a likeness in the image and started to take pictures of their own of the cliff face.
The two saw what Clifford thought looked like the image of Jesus on the side of one of the cliffs and she immediately snapped a photo on her digital camera.

Source: Huffington Post | Comments (49)

Comment icon #40 Posted by Swadwa 11 years ago
And your plane would crash into a mountain that had an image of Jesus on it... the image is still funny to those of us who haven't seen it a thousand times. If I had a penny or every time I saw that pic... I would be on a first class plane to Florida by now lol
Comment icon #41 Posted by Beckys_Mom 11 years ago
. the image is still funny to those of us who haven't seen it a thousand times. I didn't say it was not funny......... I used to find it funny... back when I saw it for the first time..
Comment icon #42 Posted by Lady_Mercury 11 years ago
Hey, Jesus looks stoned. Meh, fuggedhaboudit!
Comment icon #43 Posted by Beckys_Mom 11 years ago
Hey, Jesus looks stoned. LOL Or else he was thinking of jumping
Comment icon #44 Posted by Anders_L 11 years ago
how ****** stupid can people get serously the whole "god" thing is bogus to begin with what a joke "the afterlife is just something people made up because there afraid to die" - steven halking Probably as stupid as the people who don't know the difference between they are & there.
Comment icon #45 Posted by Lady_Mercury 11 years ago
Probably as stupid as the people who don't know the difference between they are & there. OUCH!
Comment icon #46 Posted by zoso84 11 years ago
LOL
Comment icon #47 Posted by Justinus 11 years ago
Looks more like Adrien Brody
Comment icon #48 Posted by Skeptic Chicken 11 years ago
I've just noticed when I go through my "My Content" list, whenever I see this thread, I always read it as "Image of Jesus Christ photoshopped on clifftop".
Comment icon #49 Posted by UniqueWolf 11 years ago
Pareidolia: Seeing faces on objects, such as clouds or in this case, a side of a cliff

Total Posts: 7,314,948    Topics: 300,978    Members: 198,025