Sunday, August 14, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Ghosts & Hauntings > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Ghosts & Hauntings

Miley Cyrus recalls paranormal experience

May 10, 2013 | Comment icon 70 comments

Image Credit: CC 3.0 Angela George
The actress and singer has recounted a strange encounter with a curious spook at a London apartment.
[!gad]The apartment had been in use by the star during the UK leg of her European tour. "It was seriously so terrifying," she said in an interview with ELLE magazine. The building in which she was staying was once a bakery that had been turned in to an apartment building. Particularly unnerving was the appearance of a little boy sitting in the bathroom while she was taking a shower.

"I thought I had seen a little boy sitting on the sink watching me take a shower so I felt really freaked out," she said. "I was sitting there the next night and maybe Iím crazy, but I could have sworn I could see this little boy sitting there on the sink, kicking his feet." Cyrus later discovered that the previous owners of the bakery had died and that their son had taken over the running of the company. "I thought I was seeing the son. Iím not even kidding," she exclaimed.
The pop star experienced paranormal activity during a stay in a rented apartment in the UK capital city. The incident took place while Miley was on tour, and made her so severely spooked that she was forced to leave the premises.

Source: Belfast Telegraph | Comments (70)

Comment icon #61 Posted by SheWomanCatTypeThing 9 years ago
hahaha, I'd write a ode to her, but it would be way to nasty for this forum Ah, go on! Give us a laugh. Those that don't like can look away!
Comment icon #62 Posted by Lone lotus 9 years ago
I may be a little on the gullible side but I'm inclined to believe her. I'm thinking if someone's that comfortable naked, maybe they have less to hide.
Comment icon #63 Posted by _Only 9 years ago
I am really negatively fascinated by how much people will so easily latch on to publicity, and think that they are being against the waves by mocking a recording artist. It's just the Great Publicity Machine, of which you have unknowingly become cogs. Did you know that in YouTube's rating algorithms, they don't make any distinction between thumbs up and thumbs down? Because they know those 5 words that publicists live by. I like some of her songs, think she's pretty hot, and do my best to ignore the over-the-top theatrics. Okay, slightly off topic rant over.
Comment icon #64 Posted by 33SD 9 years ago
Comment icon #65 Posted by Loreoffolk 9 years ago
miley cyrus what a credible witness
Comment icon #66 Posted by Colonel Rhuairidh 9 years ago
We may as well take this opportunity to remind everyone that we mustn't forget to wish the great one a very happy birthday tomorrow, so here's a small gesture to show her how much we love her.
Comment icon #67 Posted by Lava_Lady 9 years ago
Well, now that our "lil" miley has had an experience, arousing the psychoparabnormignalicticognition, has driven a bump or two up on her magical attention gathering chart. Is there still a management field on that level of entertainment? either or, seeing is believing, yet i'm open to the story and how it's told. As far as this case is concern, i could imagine, but I'd rather not. I'm sorry, but this story has been trumped by her "twerking" fiasco and most recently, headline news on Yahoo for some reason, a pair of shorts she wore somewhere that apparently someone didn't like.
Comment icon #68 Posted by Realm 9 years ago
I'm sure her antics are breaking Billy Ray Cyrus's heart, his achy breaky heart.
Comment icon #69 Posted by _Only 9 years ago
Comment icon #70 Posted by Fox M 9 years ago
I know a lot of muscians who have had ghostly experiences while on tour,staying in unusual places and hotels . It seems par for the course while on tour,as so many hotels are alleged to be haunted ,but I know one band that stayed in an old castle in Germany when they were going to play a huge festival there. I forget the name of the fest .its huge ,metal ....famous airfield I believe... And I have had some of my weirder experiences in hotels in Japan,and New Orleans .Friends tell me about hotels in LA being famous for hauntings . No idea why . It's just a phenom The phenomana is drugs....

Total Posts: 7,313,040    Topics: 300,881    Members: 197,997