Sunday, January 21, 2018

Boy 'met Jesus' during near-death experience

Posted on Saturday, 16 May, 2015 | Comment icon 36 comments

Zack recalled having a divine experience while doctors were working to save him. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The 17-year-old had been clinically dead for twenty minutes before his heart started beating again.
Zack Clements had been a fit and healthy young man when, while running during a PE class, he suddenly collapsed and had to be rushed to hospital where doctors battled to revive him.

It took them over twenty minutes to get a pulse but thanks to their efforts Clements did eventually go on to make a full recovery.

What he was able to remember of what happened while he was unconscious however would go on to make headline news.

"When I was out those 20 minutes, I saw a man who had long ruffled hair and kind of a thick beard, and it didnít take me long to realize that that was Jesus," he said. "I went up to him and he put his hand on my shoulder and he told me everything would be alright and not to worry."

His experience, coupled with his remarkable recovery, have been hailed by some as miraculous.

"For him to wake up and tell us something he experienced like that. Itís just you canít explain it," said his father Billy Clements. "Itís not humanly possible to explain it."

Zack is now hoping to return to school to continue his studies within the next few days.

Source: CBS Local | Comments (36)

Tags: Near-Death Experience

Comment icon #27 Posted by spud the mackem on 18 May, 2015, 9:23
Let the family believe what their son saw, just as well he is Christian and not Muslim, or he would have seen Mohammad,
Comment icon #28 Posted by spud the mackem on 18 May, 2015, 9:28
A Muslim goes up to the Pearly Gates with a suitcase St.Peter answered his knocking and said ,you can't come in here with that suitcase The Muslim said, I don't want to come in I'm giving you all 5 minutes to get out.
Comment icon #29 Posted by No-thingBornPassion on 19 May, 2015, 22:50
Do other religions see other "gods/saints/people" if I'm a Jedi will I see Yoda?? I saw Christ in the afterlife, but I had been practicing Kundalini Yoga and wizardry for last 12 years at that time. It was completely unexpected because I was expecting to see Shiva, Lao Tsu and even Krishna and Ramakrishna, and Christ was not even on the list. Truth is stranger than conjecture. It was a big surprise to see Lord Christ in the Dazzling Darkness or Void or "outer darkness." On the other hand, I was baptist when I was baby in the Christian rite of baptism...
Comment icon #30 Posted by No-thingBornPassion on 19 May, 2015, 22:59
Medically speaking, having no pulse for 20-minutes does not mean, in-and-of-itself, that you are "dead" How about having no pulse for 9 hours while the body was already slimey and decaying -- would that be considered dead?
Comment icon #31 Posted by No-thingBornPassion on 19 May, 2015, 23:09
There is no way to know though A "resurrected" person doesn't come back empty handed, if you will.
Comment icon #32 Posted by HollandSmith on 21 May, 2015, 9:47
A few years back, I have also heard the same story from a girl named Angelica. It was discussed during one of our Religion classes. My teacher told me that Angelica was able to go to heaven and hell and was able to cite a few popular names of who lives in heaven and who resides in hell. I think, if I remember correctly, she was declared dead for 8 hours before she woke up.
Comment icon #33 Posted by HollandSmith on 21 May, 2015, 9:48
Comment icon #34 Posted by euroninja on 21 May, 2015, 10:24
John 3:13 Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of John 3:13. And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. - King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition
Comment icon #35 Posted by =Jak= on 21 May, 2015, 13:37
As per science, how much time a person can hold breath?
Comment icon #36 Posted by zeek wulfe on 23 May, 2015, 18:23
...but don*t cry for me because then I will see If what I was taught is true If there is life after death when I take my last breath Then it might be a happy adieu How can one know, how can anyone show What lies in the great beyond Millions go by their faith, you might see my wraith Smile and do not despond Thesre is no doubt in my mind A life to refine Has implied me a world of the spirit etc etc etc......

Weather blamed for 200,000 antelope deaths
1-21-2018
Scientists may have finally determined what caused vast numbers of saiga antelopes to die back in 2015.
Oolitic limestone is full of tiny fossils
1-21-2018
Many of today's major buildings were constructed using a material that is filled with tiny prehistoric fossils.
Undersea 'Mordor' found off coast of Australia
1-20-2018
The 'Tolkienesque' landscape is made up of 26 underwater volcanoes buried beneath seabed sediment.
'Brother mummies' had different fathers
1-20-2018
Scientists have finally solved the mystery of the relationship between two 4,000-year-old mummies.
Brian Cox talks to Buzz Aldrin
Posted 1-18-2018 | 1 comment
Professor Brian Cox discusses space travel with legendary astronaut Buzz Aldrin.

Typing vs handwriting
Posted 1-16-2018 | 2 comments
Is typing on a computer better or worse for your memory then writing on paper ?

Can coding help avoid job automation ?
Posted 1-12-2018 | 0 comments
Taking up coding and technical skills to avoid automation may be counter-productive.

Dinosaur death match
Posted 1-8-2018 | 0 comments
A look at how various dinosaurs might have fared against the predators of their day.

Best records of 2017
Posted 1-4-2018 | 0 comments
A look back at some of the most bizarre and amazing world records of the last year.

Strange feeling
1-18-2018 | Different places

Unexplained voices
1-18-2018 | United States

First college apartment
12-31-2017 | Daytona Beach, FL

The night my niece was murdered
12-19-2017 | Delhi, Louisiana

Mysterious Headlights
12-10-2017 | Morgan County, Alabama

Possibly a child ghost
12-10-2017 | Edgewater, Maryland

True story about black-eyed kids
12-10-2017 | Portland oregon

Alien or paranormal encounter ?
12-10-2017 | United States