Friday, October 18, 2019

Marana police pick up unidentified voice

Posted on Sunday, 2 August, 2015 | Comment icon 16 comments

The peculiar voice turned up on police radio communications. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The Marana Police Department in Arizona has released an audio clip which features an unexpected extra.
The clip, which was posted up on the department's Facebook page, contains an exchange between officers as well as an unidentified voice at the 19-second mark that nobody has been able to explain.

"Listen for the unusual anomaly that was recorded during this recent MPD radio transmission," the upload caption states. "Could it be a ghost ? What do you hear it say ?"

"Some people think it says 'Stop talking to me.' Our radio technician listened to it and could offer no explanation. He said it was not interference or [the] picking up [of] another frequency."

Source: Tucson.com | Comments (16)

Tags: Police, EVP

Comment icon #7 Posted by SnarfLion on 2 August, 2015, 19:10
Clearly no human voice could make that garbled static.. It has to be either a ghost, an alien, an alien ghost, an alien ghost of a bigfoot, an alien ghost of a bigfoots elvis impersonation..the options are endless.Oh, I forgot a demon..obviously an alien bigfoot demon.. Mystery Solved..NEXT
Comment icon #8 Posted by bubblykiss on 2 August, 2015, 20:34
"Brown Doc'r stop berries" clearly a confederate ghost that is sick of healthy foods.
Comment icon #9 Posted by DieChecker on 2 August, 2015, 23:53
Sounded like, "What're you do that for." to me. But really it sounds like random noise. The human brain fills in details to try to make sense of it. I'd agree that there probably is all kinds of cross talk on these close packed frequencies. Just listen to a old style radio to hear signals all over each other. Didn't seem to surprise the officer using that radio.
Comment icon #10 Posted by dharma warrior on 3 August, 2015, 4:44
EVP's require a healthy dose of imagination, to make words out of noise.When 'Ghost Hunters" first went to Europe all of the EVP's were imagined in English, which made no sense whatsoever. Later on when they returned, they were careful to imagine their EVP's in the host countries language.
Comment icon #11 Posted by ouija ouija on 3 August, 2015, 7:17
Ghosts sure are stupid. You'd think that being on the "other side" they would have access to vastly greater knowledge about reality, being unfettered by the limitations of wetware, and that this ghost would at least realize that the police weren't speaking to HIM personally. In virtually all of the many EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomena) I've heard they can never sustain a conversation or say to-the-point things like "It's amazing, there IS life after death and I can now confirm that the Bible is literally true (or not) in all (or none) of its details!" That being said, this eerie voice terrifi... [More]
Comment icon #12 Posted by zac509 on 3 August, 2015, 12:58
Damn...whatreudothat4:)...how did dispatch pick up on the conv?anyways...if it came through while in action (not evp) and they went back yo listen...id think it was interference..but you never know!
Comment icon #13 Posted by Athena1979 on 3 August, 2015, 18:34
I heard it very clearly say stop talking to me. Its likely cross interference, that's all. And I would say that just because its was so clear. Usually, evp is difficult to hear.
Comment icon #14 Posted by Dyna on 3 August, 2015, 21:04
Clearly another radio interference on their frequency.
Comment icon #15 Posted by dalv on 4 August, 2015, 5:10
I had this happen on my cell phone in my room a couple on months ago. It went on for much longer and sounded like interference but there was a loud audiable voice. I couldn't make out what it was saying though. In the end, the lady on the other end had to hang up and call me back as we couln't hear one another.
Comment icon #16 Posted by Calibeliever on 4 August, 2015, 12:46
Obviously a very slow news day in tuscon

New 'invisibility cloak' is remarkably effective
10-18-2019
A Canadian company has come up with a new material that can render large objects almost totally invisible.
Divers encounter incredible underwater 'blob'
10-18-2019
This remarkable object, which is believed to be a mass of squid eggs, was found in the waters off Norway's coast.
Government file details new thylacine sightings
10-17-2019
A recently released government document has revealed 8 new sightings of the 'extinct' animal in the last 3 years.
Sheen: 'Port Talbot is on some weird alien map'
10-17-2019
Actor Michael Sheen has described some very strange UFO experiences he's had at his hometown in Wales.
I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia

A haunting in Iowa
9-26-2019 | Central City, Iowa

Oddest thing I've ever seen
9-19-2019 | Kentucky

The blanket tugger
9-19-2019 | QLD

Unknown flash
9-19-2019 | GA

An encounter in the woods
9-17-2019 | McGuire A.F.B., NJ