Man claims to be a time traveler from 2030
By T.K. Randall
February 14, 2018 · 57 comments
Is this man a time traveler ? Image Credit: YouTube / ApexTV
A man who claims to have traveled back in time has made several predictions about the future.
The anonymous individual, who identifies himself only as Noah, agreed to be interviewed in a video that was recently uploaded to the controversial ApexTV YouTube channel.
Some of his claims about the future include:
- AI will become extremely advanced but will choose to co-exist with humans
- Trump will be re-elected in 2020
- The President of the United States in 2030 will be someone called Ilana Remikee
- Global warming will cause temperatures in the US to increase and in Europe to decrease
- Humans will reach Mars (and invent time travel) by the year 2028
While answering questions during the interview, Noah was allegedly hooked up to a lie detector test which, according to the channel, consistently determined that he was telling the truth.
Critics however have argued that the lie detector isn't even visible in the frame and that even if his answers were reading as 'true', he may have simply found a way to fool the machine.
There is also the very real (and highly likely) possibility that the whole thing is a hoax.
| Comments (57)