Sunday, August 18, 2019

Woman splits from her 'ghost pirate' husband

Posted on Wednesday, 24 July, 2019 | Comment icon 51 comments

'Jack' had allegedly died centuries ago. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Amanda Teague claims that her 300-year-old significant other was an 'energy vampire' who tried to kill her.
The remarkable tale was recently featured on the UK TV show 'This Morning' where Teague explained that she had posthumously married her pirate husband 'Jack' during a ceremony at sea.

"I had started on the road of spirituality in 2010 after my son died," she said. " I really wanted to know what was out there and it gave me a link to the other side."

"I've never heard Jack or seen him in a physical spirit and it was only five years after I started doing the mediumship that he presented himself - we just started to talk a lot."

Soon however, she began to question the decision to marry the spirit.

"The first time that I noticed anything was a couple of months after we got married, my health started to decline," she said. "Lots of bad luck started happening to me... This went on for almost two years, to the point where I ended up with sepsis last year and almost died."

The reason, she believes, was because Jack was in fact an "energy vampire" who "bled her dry".

"I realized that it definitely was him I had an exorcism in December of last year," she said.

You can view the full interview for yourself in the video below.

Source: Manchester Evening News | Comments (51)

Tags: Ghost

Comment icon #42 Posted by ScotDeerie on 25 July, 2019, 22:52
  And you believe that that is any more real than anything else she's saying.... why? She's nuttier than a fruitcake.  Her kid probably faked his own death to get away from her.
Comment icon #43 Posted by ScotDeerie on 25 July, 2019, 22:54
Jolly someone.   Roger, I think.   She must have made him into a gay, dead, energy vampire/imaginary pirate.
Comment icon #44 Posted by ScotDeerie on 25 July, 2019, 22:55
Wow. You sound tirelessly cheerful and upbeat.  Never sit next to me at any event, m'kay?
Comment icon #45 Posted by ScotDeerie on 25 July, 2019, 23:01
And she begrudged him a little energy?  Beotch. No wonder he left. That's no way to treat a man who causes no trouble for you at all.
Comment icon #46 Posted by freetoroam on 26 July, 2019, 0:12
Don't forget going to the media. I doubt she is going to get anything in the divorce settlement, apart from keeping what she put into it. Its not even as if she can claim his ship or treasure.
Comment icon #47 Posted by pixiii on 26 July, 2019, 0:24
I felt bad for her originally as soon as I'd read that part, but then her story rapidly descended into something that could only resemble a slippery slope that there's no coming back from, with the rest of her story!
Comment icon #48 Posted by highdesert50 on 26 July, 2019, 1:49
LOL ... sit next to me and I will have you leading the event!
Comment icon #49 Posted by Calibeliever on 26 July, 2019, 17:33
Joking aside (I know, tough right?) all of her symptoms could be explained by black mold, carbon monoxide poisoning or several other environmental causes. Those toxins can also induce mild hallucinations. Couple with a desire to 'believe' and whala: ghost.
Comment icon #50 Posted by ScotDeerie on 26 July, 2019, 17:58
Or just the simple Bat**** Loonball Gene.  I don't think we have to dig too deep for a cause here. Some folks have more than their share of neurons that don't fire right and they seem intent on sharing them with EVERYONE.
Comment icon #51 Posted by ScotDeerie on 26 July, 2019, 18:33
The ex that's a ghost?  I find myself looking forward to it.  I wonder when the phantom pregnancy and Jerry Springer paternity episode will happen?

Too much karaoke gives man a collapsed lung
8-18-2019
A man in China recently ended up in hospital after an evening of belting out songs caused his lung to collapse.
What did people think about aliens in the '60s ?
8-18-2019
Amusing archive footage has highlighted how attitudes on the topic of alien life have changed over the years.
'Ghost' appears in Welsh councillor's photo
8-18-2019
When Jason Wayne Parry had his picture taken recently, he had failed to notice what was lurking behind him.
Woman survives fall after both parachutes fail
8-17-2019
A skydiver recently managed to cheat death after her parachutes failed to open during a skydive in Canada.
A strange voice
8-5-2019 | St. Catharines Ontario.

House vibrates
7-20-2019 | Northern part of lower Michigan

Sudden writing on hand
7-20-2019 | England

Spontaneous exorcisms
7-5-2019 | Ontario

A call from 'The Lobster'
7-5-2019 | Russia

Witnessing tree spirits
6-25-2019 | Ontario

I didn't move my blankets
6-25-2019 | Spring, TX

Bitten by a spirit?...true story
6-15-2019 | Dallas, Tx