Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Woman splits from her 'ghost pirate' husband

Posted on Wednesday, 24 July, 2019 | Comment icon 56 comments

'Jack' had allegedly died centuries ago. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Amanda Teague claims that her 300-year-old significant other was an 'energy vampire' who tried to kill her.
The remarkable tale was recently featured on the UK TV show 'This Morning' where Teague explained that she had posthumously married her pirate husband 'Jack' during a ceremony at sea.

"I had started on the road of spirituality in 2010 after my son died," she said. " I really wanted to know what was out there and it gave me a link to the other side."

"I've never heard Jack or seen him in a physical spirit and it was only five years after I started doing the mediumship that he presented himself - we just started to talk a lot."

Soon however, she began to question the decision to marry the spirit.
"The first time that I noticed anything was a couple of months after we got married, my health started to decline," she said. "Lots of bad luck started happening to me... This went on for almost two years, to the point where I ended up with sepsis last year and almost died."

The reason, she believes, was because Jack was in fact an "energy vampire" who "bled her dry".

"I realized that it definitely was him I had an exorcism in December of last year," she said.

You can view the full interview for yourself in the video below.

Source: Manchester Evening News | Comments (56)

Tags: Ghost

Comment icon #47 Posted by pixiii on 26 July, 2019, 0:24
I felt bad for her originally as soon as I'd read that part, but then her story rapidly descended into something that could only resemble a slippery slope that there's no coming back from, with the rest of her story!
Comment icon #48 Posted by highdesert50 on 26 July, 2019, 1:49
LOL ... sit next to me and I will have you leading the event!
Comment icon #49 Posted by Calibeliever on 26 July, 2019, 17:33
Joking aside (I know, tough right?) all of her symptoms could be explained by black mold, carbon monoxide poisoning or several other environmental causes. Those toxins can also induce mild hallucinations. Couple with a desire to 'believe' and whala: ghost.
Comment icon #50 Posted by ScotDeerie on 26 July, 2019, 17:58
Or just the simple Bat**** Loonball Gene.  I don't think we have to dig too deep for a cause here. Some folks have more than their share of neurons that don't fire right and they seem intent on sharing them with EVERYONE.
Comment icon #51 Posted by ScotDeerie on 26 July, 2019, 18:33
The ex that's a ghost?  I find myself looking forward to it.  I wonder when the phantom pregnancy and Jerry Springer paternity episode will happen?
Comment icon #52 Posted by TashaMarie on 15 September, 2019, 0:32
If you read the article this is actually quite sad.  In my opinion she needed/needs counselling in order to cope with the loss of her son and the Ghost pirate husband was her detaching from reality I hope she gets some help after this and not ridicule.
Comment icon #53 Posted by Matt221 on 15 September, 2019, 18:03
Perhaps it was his idea to split up because of"those pesky kids"
Comment icon #54 Posted by ThereWeAreThen on 15 September, 2019, 19:26
Have you seen our species? She will probably be ridiculed until she ends up locked up in a mental institution, self harms or attempts/commits suicide. It is sad.
Comment icon #55 Posted by Matt221 on 16 September, 2019, 18:19
When reporters asked jack why he thourght they were getting divorced he replied" no comment" but when he was pushed he said"because they arrrrrrhh"
Comment icon #56 Posted by TashaMarie on 16 September, 2019, 21:40
Unfortunately you are right.  People seem to prefer to bring others down rather than help them.

Trump may inadvertently veto UFO task force
11-24-2020
The US President is threatening to veto a defense bill that includes funding for the Pentagon's UFO task force.
Mystery '2001' monolith found in Utah desert
11-24-2020
A real-life version of the monolith from '2001: A Space Odyssey' has shown up in the middle of nowhere.
US Air Force base is guarded by robotic dogs
11-23-2020
Tyndall Air Force Base in Florida is replacing human guard patrols with a new type of four-legged robot.
Medieval soldier found in Lithuanian lake
11-23-2020
Scientists have uncovered the remarkably well-preserved remains of a medieval man with an iron sword.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball