Saturday, May 21, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Bizarre > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Bizarre

Video shows 'zombie' meat crawling off plate

July 25, 2019 | Comment icon 31 comments

How is this meat moving ? Image Credit: Facebook / Rie Prettyredbone Phillips
Bizarre footage has emerged showing a piece of meat crawling off a restaurant plate and on to the floor.
Uploaded on Facebook two weeks ago by Rie Phillips, the video shows a piece of raw chicken seemingly taking on a mind of its own as it moves and gyrates in a rather unsettling manner.

A woman can be heard screaming as the meat climbs off the plate and falls off the side of the table.

It is unclear exactly where the footage was recorded but it has been speculated that it is in a restaurant serving Chinese, Japanese or Korean cuisine.
Since appearing online, the video has reportedly managed to rack up over four million views and has left social media users scratching their heads.

One theory suggests that the meat is moving because the nerve endings are still active, while another puts forward the possibility that the whole thing is a hoax and that the meat is being pulled by a string.

Whatever the case, the footage is certainly strange.

Source: Kidspot.com.au | Comments (31)

Comment icon #22 Posted by AnonsMouse 3 years ago
I've seen that too ... it can happen. My uncle used to slaughter the ones he raised for food. Pretty gross for a 5 year old to watch.
Comment icon #23 Posted by lightly 3 years ago
Haha...yup, I was about 8 I think. † I'm glad you saw it happen too! †i suppose it's hard to believe..unless you've seen it ! †
Comment icon #24 Posted by freetoroam 3 years ago
My husband was had the same thing with an eel, but it was still in the pan As pointed out, that does not look like chicken.† Below is why my husbands eel was still moving and highly likely why this piece of meat was too: †
Comment icon #25 Posted by Scholar4Truth 3 years ago
First if that indeed was chicken, its dangerous to serve it raw because of salmonella poisoning. Secondly, I find it hard to believe a raw chicken would do that, given the nerves have already been removed and severed.††
Comment icon #26 Posted by RoofGardener 3 years ago
Yes. Fishing twine.†
Comment icon #27 Posted by Kismit 3 years ago
I went as far back as I could in 10 minutes,†on the source material, apparently it is frogs legs, and was actually a reposted video from a comedy Asian site to Instagram and then misleadingly reported as an eyewitness account†
Comment icon #28 Posted by RoofGardener 3 years ago
Well researched @Kismit†!† But.. frogs legs ? Are you SURE ? They seem awfully large for frogs legs ?†
Comment icon #29 Posted by rashore 3 years ago
Depends on the legs. They are sized by count. 6-8 legs per pound, 4-6 legs per pound, 2-4 legs per pound. Been a very long time, but I've had legs as big as what's in the video. Not as fresh as what's in the video though, blech. That meat is a bit too green for my taste, lol.
Comment icon #30 Posted by pallidin 3 years ago
I like frog legs... tastes like chicken...
Comment icon #31 Posted by pixiii 3 years ago
Yeah, kinda like when you kill a snake and it keeps twisting for what seems like ages. Me either.† I'm not wasting my time going out to dinner if it's not gonna be cooked for me.† Might as well save my money and cook at home! †

Total Posts: 7,265,484    Topics: 298,832    Members: 196,955