Friday, August 7, 2020

3D images of 'Noah's Ark' set to be revealed

Posted on Thursday, 21 November, 2019 | Comment icon 34 comments

A view of the controversial Durupinar site in Turkey. Image Credit: CC BY 3.0 Mfikretyilmaz
A Turkish ark-hunter has captured new subterranean images of what he believes to be the real Noah's Ark.
The final whereabouts of the biblical vessel have long remained a topic of heated debate among historians, with many unable to agree upon whether or not it ever actually existed at all.

Among those who do believe that the story of Noah actually happened, some maintain that the ark has already been found at the Durupinar site on Mount Tendurek in eastern Turkey.

This large vessel-shaped formation first gained attention back in 1959 and there have been numerous expeditions to the site over the years by archaeologists hoping to prove that it really is Noah's Ark.

Now a film crew headed up by veteran ark-hunter Cem Sertesen has reportedly visited the site with modern imaging equipment and has obtained 3D images of the alleged vessel that lies underneath.
It isn't exactly clear how the images were obtained, but according to reports it involved "sending electric signals underground via cables."

"These are the actual images of the Noah's Ark," said Sertesen.

"They are neither fake nor simulation. They show the entire ship buried underground."

Sadly though, it looks as though we will have to wait a while longer to actually see these images as they are going to debut in a new documentary entitled 'Noah's Ark-2' - a follow-up to Sertesen's earlier documentary 'Noah's Ark' which was released back in 2017.

Whether or not they will help to solve the mystery once and for all however remains to be seen.

Source: aa.com.tr | Comments (34)

Tags: Noah, Ark

Comment icon #25 Posted by Berwen on 22 November, 2019, 15:14
So where are the pictures? They would be available immediately if there was proof. I believe they are looking how to make a buck rather and selling us the Brooklyn Bridge rather than telling the truth.††
Comment icon #26 Posted by moonman on 22 November, 2019, 17:36
It's crazy how a guy and a couple goats floating on a raft during a storm grew into this.
Comment icon #27 Posted by SmartAZ on 27 November, 2019, 0:57
Anything with a bow and a stern is bullsnot. An ark is a box. No rudder or nuthin.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Witchwindy on 27 November, 2019, 6:08
Any boat/ship large enough to take on two of every land animal on earth would be SO huge it would have been obvious by now. Also two of each species is nowhere near sufficient to repopulate that species. Ergo, it could NOT have a been a seagoing ship nor were there actual live animals on it, it HAD to have been a spaceship with the DNA of all those species (or a whole LOT of fertilized ovum); therefore, no such arc will ever be found on earth.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Sakari on 28 November, 2019, 0:54
2 years ago, you would not have seen this reply from me. I may have made a similar one as yours. Who cares what others believe? I would LOVE to have a faith that I could say I "believe" in 100%. What a relief that must be for so many people. I envy people that have a faith they truly believe in, and have no fear at all of passing away. They "know" they are going to a good place. Again, what a awesome feeling that must be. It is called "faith". That is how the **** a full grown adult can still believe in that "story". They have faith in what they believe. That is their faith to have, and who ca... [More]
Comment icon #30 Posted by hereticspl on 28 November, 2019, 23:13
You know what your not wrong just let them believe whatever they want because it's not harming me. Not directly. Just a hypothetical question, let's say someone refuses medical treatment to save their lives because it doesn't go with their religion do you sit back and watch them die?†
Comment icon #31 Posted by Sakari on 28 November, 2019, 23:57
Apples and Oranges. Here to your Hypothetical. Let's say I have Cancer. (I do, that part is not hypothetical) Let's say I can have treatments that can keep me alive another 6 months, but those treatments make me very ill. I do not have a religion, but I "believe" and know I do not want treatments, and prefer to let things happen. (die) Religion or not, it is my body, my pain, my belief. No one else's. No one else knows what is going on in my head, just as none of us would know what is going on in someone else's. So, to your question. Yes, I do. I honor their request, and their spirituality / b... [More]
Comment icon #32 Posted by hereticspl on 29 November, 2019, 1:08
Allright cool I dont disagree with you there either, sorry to hear you have cancer btw I hope your doing ok. And I know I'm going off subject here but may I propose one more hypothetical question? What if someone's child is dying and they have taught their child not accept medical treatment for religious reasons?
Comment icon #33 Posted by Sakari on 29 November, 2019, 2:09
So far, so good. Just going to live life every day Since it is "someones" child, and not mine. Same thing. I will not try to tell someone else what to do or believe when it comes to this. Because it makes me mad, or sad, or frustrated is my issue, not theirs. Their lives should not be lived by my opinions, and beliefs. In a round about way, this is why I am not following any organized religion. No one should be told how to live their life. You should be living your life, and not on the rules of someone else's laws. (religion here) You should be living to please yourself, taking this life given... [More]
Comment icon #34 Posted by hereticspl on 29 November, 2019, 2:42
Hell yeah I'm glad your doing well. I've also chosen a pagan road, not because I believe in on gods and magic but because I value wisdom and knowledge.† You say you wouldn't intervene on the child behalf because it isn't your child, though I respect you I strongly disagree. That child is not excersizing†their right to free will theyre acting on the ignorance taught by their parents. Forsaking knowledge is never a good thing no matter how happy you think your ignorance will make you it will always turn out for the worst.† And I'm not saying that I'm better than you but there is no force that I ... [More]

'Knife-wielding baboons' seen at safari park
8-7-2020
Baboons at Knowsley Safari Park in Merseyside have reportedly taken to wielding knives and sharp tools.
What will happen at the end of the universe ?
8-7-2020
The Big Bang may have brought the universe into existence, but will a similar event bring about its demise?
Ingested beetle escapes out of frog's posterior
8-6-2020
A bizarre experiment has demonstrated how one aquatic beetle can survive being swallowed up by a frog.
Neuralink chip to offer 'superhuman hearing'
8-6-2020
Elon Musk's potentially revolutionary brain-computer interface chip is nothing if not ambitious.
Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball