Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Terrifying 'Bigfoot' screams recorded in Ohio

Posted on Friday, 21 February, 2020 | Comment icon 14 comments

What sort of creature is lurking in the Ohio wilderness ? Image Credit: YouTube / Preston Riley
A recently uploaded video has captured some interesting (and unnerving) sounds coming from the woods.
When you are living alone in a remote region of forest, there are some sounds that you definitely don't want to hear and these terrifying cries coming from somewhere nearby are a prime example.

Recorded on the afternoon of February 9th by YouTube user Preston Riley, these mournful screams would be enough to unnerve just about anyone.

"I was inside my house feeding my dog and me and my dog were both curious to as what we were hearing outside," Riley wrote.

"I ran outside as fast as I could to try to understand what it was, but I couldn't understand what I was hearing because I've never heard anything like this before near the woods at my house."
"This video is not FAKE. I swear this just happened out of the middle of nowhere randomly."

As things stand, it is unclear exactly what type of creature could have made the sounds.

"Damn, sounds like Bigfoot [is] getting a brazilian wax..." one user joked.

"Dogman in the area," another warned. "Please stay safe out there. Don't go out at night. And lock those windows and doors."

You can listen to the sounds for yourself below (you may need to up your volume to hear them clearly.)

Source: YouTube | Comments (14)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #5 Posted by freetoroam on 21 February, 2020, 13:56
Is that bigfoot watching the cats watching the pigeons wearing hats?
Comment icon #6 Posted by Jon the frog on 21 February, 2020, 14:58
Probably an Elk...maybe a big cat.
Comment icon #7 Posted by jbondo on 21 February, 2020, 16:39
There are no Elk herds in Ohio and in case anyone was wondering, there are no moose either. The only animal that could even come close is a black bear, but I'm not hearing that. Coyotes? Ehh! Bigfoot? Frankly, I'm of the opinion that if bigfoot is out there, it ain't hanging out in Ohio, or MS, or KY, etc...As far as the mention of "dogman" is concerned, it's hard enough to justify bigfoot. Dogman is imaginary nonsense, not unlike werewolves. Hard to say what the sound is. People assume it's an animal, but I'm with Chaldon here. It could be a machine....you know, like a steam hammer....or *cou... [More]
Comment icon #8 Posted by DreadLordAvatar on 22 February, 2020, 0:05
I am in agreement, not natural.
Comment icon #9 Posted by tortugabob on 22 February, 2020, 0:12
Probably a squirrel or maybe a raccoon .Nothing to hear here people.  Move along.  And remember bigfoot is a myth.
Comment icon #10 Posted by Jon the frog on 22 February, 2020, 0:54
Well we don't have elk in Quebec... but some are on the loose from farms, red deer too and their call is more or less the same.  I think they work for future Elk reintroduction in Ohio, they have done the same in Ontario and Elk calling are making a fuzz out there in autumn...
Comment icon #11 Posted by LeonKennedy on 22 February, 2020, 1:09
It's just kabbatic winds is all. Bigfoot and aliens aren't real guys... you know the drill in here.
Comment icon #12 Posted by Varelse on 22 February, 2020, 4:07
sounded like a Bobcat to me. It's still a lot like 'another fuzzy video'.  - hard to hear unless you jack all your volumes up . It's possible but probably not a Cougar . Big cats can make some crazy sounding noises when trapped or in heat,  or  fighting/challanging.  Back when honeybadger vids were a thing I stumbled across a vid where a guy was dispatching a large bobcat he'd trapped. (poor guys create problems in some areas) It made some pretty wild and unexpected sounds kinda like the vid. like a screaming growl.
Comment icon #13 Posted by jbondo on 24 February, 2020, 20:15
Yeah, that reintro program has been going on for quite some time. Hard to say if it will ever truly happen. Would be nice, but I don't think farmers will be happy.
Comment icon #14 Posted by Therealbigdave72 on 1 March, 2020, 13:39
I live ten miles from there it's a state park surrounded by farms. People always claim to see Bigfoot in the park but never on the surrounding farms

Cops bust man who was 'teaching dog to drive'
3-31-2020
No, teaching your dog how to drive a car is not an appropriate use of your time during self-isolation.
Turkey Mountain 'Bigfoot' caught on camera
3-31-2020
Visitors to the Turkey Mountain Urban Wilderness Area have been reporting sightings of a strange creature.
Three new pterosaurs discovered in the Sahara
3-30-2020
Scientists have unearthed the fossil remains of three new species of prehistoric winged reptile in Morocco.
Gorillas may also be susceptible to coronavirus
3-30-2020
Researchers have warned that COVID-19 may pose a serious risk to endangered gorilla populations in Africa.
In over my head
3-3-2020 | CA

Stranger at night
3-3-2020 | Merritt Island, FL, U.S.

The babysitter
2-8-2020 | ON

Mystery brain surgery and JFK
2-7-2020 | Toronto Ontario Canada

I keep bringing spirits home
2-7-2020 | Michigan