Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA

Posted on Saturday, 24 July, 2021 | Comment icon 93 comments

Uri Geller certainly has some wild stories to tell. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Mark Pilkington
Celebrity spoon-bender Uri Geller claims that he saw 'refrigerated aliens' during his time working with NASA.
The controversial illusionist, whose psychic feats have often been met with a significant degree of skepticism, has made a number of 'out there' claims over the years and maintains that his abilities have been responsible for bringing about all manner of election results and sporting achievements.

Back in the early 1970s, he was investigated by US intelligence which concluded, according to a declassified report, that he "demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner."

Geller also claims to have worked with NASA, where he struck up a friendship with astronaut Edgar Mitchell and even met Wernher von Braun - the aerospace engineer who worked on developing rocket technology for Nazi Germany before being recruited by the US at the end of World War II.

"He said he heard about my powers and told me that if he took his wedding ring off his finger and put it in the palm of his hand and I'd be able to bend it while it's there, he'd believe me," Geller told The Jerusalem Post.

"And I did - completely."
Seemingly impressed by Geller's abilities, von Braun invited him to his office where he opened a safe and presented him with a very strange piece of metal.

"It was breathing, three-dimensional and a color I had never seen before, but it was metal," said Geller. "I put my hand on it, and I realized right away that it wasn't from this planet. Von Braun said I was right - and that it was from a crashed UFO."

Von Braun then took him to an unmarked building in which there was a refrigerated room.

Geller wouldn't disclose exactly what was being kept there, but the implication was obvious.

"This, though, is my redline," he said.

"I can't tell you what I saw there. But use your imagination. What could they have been refrigerating?"

Source: Jerusalem Post | Comments (93)

Tags: Uri Geller

Comment icon #84 Posted by Golden Duck on 28 July, 2021, 7:10
So that includes people on this site.
Comment icon #85 Posted by onlookerofmayhem on 28 July, 2021, 17:36
Well, then I would cut those individuals some slack. Not the specific adults that think Uri has magical powers.
Comment icon #86 Posted by badeskov on 29 July, 2021, 2:07
UG, RCH, etc. Why should we cut them any slack?
Comment icon #87 Posted by onlookerofmayhem on 29 July, 2021, 2:14
I was referring to cutting some slack to the kids under 14 that believe in UG and such. Not to the charlatans themselves.
Comment icon #88 Posted by badeskov on 29 July, 2021, 2:19
Ah, ok. My profuse apologies.
Comment icon #89 Posted by Bed of chaos on 30 July, 2021, 20:19
Wernher Von Braun? Guess Operation Paperclip was real (NASA recruiting nazis after WW2). I'm currently watching the TV show Hunters (which expands on this) fictitious account of holocaust survivors hunting them down.
Comment icon #90 Posted by Sir Wearer of Hats on 3 August, 2021, 9:47
Paperclip was real.
Comment icon #91 Posted by psyche101 on 3 August, 2021, 10:26
Ended up working for Microsoft.
Comment icon #92 Posted by TashaMarie on 4 August, 2021, 0:17
Did your papameter come from Uri by any chances?  Does it have a made by Acme label anywhere?
Comment icon #93 Posted by itsnotoutthere on 10 August, 2021, 11:53
100% Buddy of Micheal Jackson.  And couldn't read his mind!

'Castleford Croc' spotted in UK back garden
9-21-2021
A creature resembling a crocodile has been spotted wandering around outside residences in West Yorkshire.
Mystery woman in Croatia can't recall own name
9-21-2021
Police in Croatia are investigating the case of a mystery woman who is unable to recall anything about her life.
Sir Clive Sinclair: a man ahead of his time
9-20-2021
The late inventor created all manner of weird and wonderful gadgets - but did any of them truly fail ?
Man finds creepy doll boarded up under stairs
9-20-2021
A primary school teacher in Liverpool, England found something decidedly creepy hidden in his new home.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball