Friday, July 21, 2017

Facebook CEO insists that he is not a lizard

Posted on Wednesday, 15 June, 2016 | Comment icon 53 comments

Zuckerberg categorically denied being a lizard... as you do. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 TechCrunch
The social media giant's co-founder Mark Zuckerberg made the bizarre comment during a recent Q&A session.
As head of the world's largest social media site, the 32-year-old billionaire has certainly been at the center of a few conspiracy theories in his time.

Perhaps the most peculiar of these comes from David Icke, a controversial figure from the UK who has long maintained that the world's elite are actually 'shapeshifting lizards', a theory that really is as ludicrous as it sounds and one that Zuckerberg seemed particularly keen to address.

"Mark, are the allegations true that you’re secretly a lizard ?" he said, reading one of the questions. "Um... I’m gonna, I’m gonna have to go with ‘no’ on that. I am not a lizard."

"But keep the high quality comments coming in please, this is surely on track to be a great Live Q&A if we continue getting stuff at that level of quality."

Back in 2013, a poll found that as many as 4 percent of registered voters in the United States subscribed to the idea that "lizard people control our societies by gaining political power."

At least we now know that Zuckerberg isn't one of them...

Source: TIME | Comments (53)

Tags: Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg

Comment icon #44 Posted by TzarSeft on 28 June, 2016, 1:44
His Grandfather is aryan of the Bulg-Aryan. He should have connections to higher royalty today without a doubt as this whole facebook agenda is very similar to what the ancients tried to do in Atlantis and later in ancient egypt.
Comment icon #45 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy on 28 June, 2016, 1:51
Comment icon #46 Posted by Lilly on 28 June, 2016, 2:30
There were reptilian lizard thingys in Atlantis?  *waits for woo-o-meter to explode*
Comment icon #47 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy on 28 June, 2016, 10:31
You just broke my Woo-o-Meter Lilly. You owe me a new one.
Comment icon #48 Posted by Lilly on 28 June, 2016, 11:41
Hey, if your woo-o-meter wasn't up to the challenge it's not my fault. My Daddy always used to say, "Use the right tool for the job". BTW, what they're loading isn't mud (it's manure).
Comment icon #49 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy on 28 June, 2016, 12:05
Its OK Lilly. I just got a WTF meter instead: By the way is that manure from bulls ? That would be very appropriate, wouldn't it ?
Comment icon #50 Posted by Lilly on 28 June, 2016, 12:09
Ok, now that meter looks far more capable for the job! As to the origins of the manure...you can go and check on it if you want. I'm content with just knowing it's manure (bull, cow, horse...all works for me).
Comment icon #51 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy on 28 June, 2016, 12:24
The last meter apparently died from repeated overloads. I guess I should spend less time on conspiracy sites if I want the new one to last.  It was just a thought. I don't really have any strong preference when it come to manure.
Comment icon #52 Posted by Ryan109b on 7 July, 2016, 19:41
Don't believe him! He's a shape-shifting reptile from the Alpha Draconis system! He eats small rodents and will one day join his giant reptilian fleet in Orbit as they enslave our world! Resist! Fight! Watch 'V: The Visitor's
Comment icon #53 Posted by Ryan109b on 7 July, 2016, 19:42

Mystery of Abe Lincoln's Bixby letter solved
7-21-2017
Forensic linguists have 'almost certainly' determined who really wrote the famous Civil War-era letter.
Free diver hits bottom of world's deepest pool
7-21-2017
A new video shows veteran free diver Guillaume Nery descending 131ft underwater on only one lungful of air.
SpaceX ditches plans for 2018 Mars landing
7-21-2017
Plans to land a modified version of the company's reusable Dragon capsule on Mars have been scrapped.
Today marks 48 years since first Moon landing
7-20-2017
Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong made history when they set foot on the lunar surface 48 years ago today.
Dolphins beach themselves to catch fish
Posted 7-21-2017 | 0 comments

Do not microwave an airbag
Posted 7-20-2017 | 2 comments
The Slo Mo Guys capture what happens when you put an airbag in a microwave.

How do fireworks get their colors ?
Posted 7-19-2017 | 0 comments
Fireworks are well known for their colorful explosions, but where do the colors come from ?

The man who swims towards sharks
Posted 7-18-2017 | 1 comment
Marine biologist Yannis doesn't avoid sharks, he deliberately seeks them out.

Dog for mayor ?
Posted 7-17-2017 | 1 comment
What happens exactly when a town votes for a dog or a cat to be the mayor ? How does this work ?

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI