Monday, August 8, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Bizarre > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Bizarre

Smoker loses six teeth after cigarette explodes

February 3, 2010 | Comment icon 21 comments

Image Credit: sxc.hu
Here's another good reason not to smoke - a man in Indonesia lost six teeth this week after his cigarette exploded.
The company behind the brand offered to pay for the man's medical treatment after the accident, the exact reason behind the exploding cigarette has yet to be determined.
Andi Susanto, a 31-year-old security guard, said PT Nojorono Tobacco Indonesia, the maker of the brand of cigarette he was smoking, had offered to pay for his medical treatment, which reportedly cost 5 million rupiah (£335).

Source: Telegraph | Comments (21)

Comment icon #12 Posted by Lust 13 years ago
wow first time i ever hear something like this....this man must of been really not lucky
Comment icon #13 Posted by ~Onyx~ 13 years ago
i love the fact that he is thinking about giving up the death darts now "after the incident" A REAL man doesn't let a little thing like death and disfiguerment stop him from enjoying his itsy-bitsy little vice.
Comment icon #14 Posted by odds022 13 years ago
Comment icon #15 Posted by The Curious One 13 years ago
If someone blew six of my teeth out, im pretty sure i'd expect a little more than $335 or whatever it was. I'm sure they also offered a lifetime supply of smokes...
Comment icon #16 Posted by behaviour??? 13 years ago
Too much for a cigarette smaoker...Now I need to add to the list "Dont smoke cigs, because it may explode"
Comment icon #17 Posted by AliveInDeath 13 years ago
This doesn't even make me want to quit smoking..lol I'm sure they also offered a lifetime supply of smokes... I'd accept
Comment icon #18 Posted by brlesq1 13 years ago
The Case of the Exploding Cigarette...
Comment icon #19 Posted by kobolds 13 years ago
lol . this remind me of the prank I did to my dad when I still a kid . I using matches and crush it . slowly take out some part of the cigarette and put in the matches . when the fire reach the part the cigarette will explode . of cause my prank only cause the cigarette burn out faster.
Comment icon #20 Posted by The Unseen 13 years ago
There is a company that makes cigarett exploding sticks,What you do is press one stick into the cig and hide it back in the pack,that way the owner of the pack never knows it is there,he may smoke half the pack until he gets the loaded cig ,when he lights it he may even get two to three good puffs out of it before it explodes sending cig shrapnel all over the place,but if you stick in more than three the explosion gets bigger,I wonder if an employee at the cig plant was acting stupid and loaded one or more of the things before they were packaged.I loaded one into my buddys moms boyfriends pack... [More]
Comment icon #21 Posted by Wickian 13 years ago
How the hell did it happen? was it a gag smoke gone wrong or what. Who knows what kind of chemicals are in cigarettes. He probably got one that absorbed too much of a combustible kind.

Total Posts: 7,309,413    Topics: 300,712    Members: 197,950