Thursday, August 11, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > The UFO Phenomenon > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

The UFO Phenomenon

UFO falls from the sky in Amsterdam

August 8, 2011 | Comment icon 50 comments

Image Credit: Youtube
A strange object was witnessed falling from the sky over Amsterdam in broad daylight last week.
The video was uploaded to Youtube and generated considerable interest. "Watch an object that otherwise gets routinely dismissed as a Chinese lantern morph into something completely different," states the user who uploaded it. Is this a Chinese lantern or could it be something else ? You decide.
Amsterdam was the scene of a strange UFO sighting when an object fell from the sky during broad daylight on August 5, 2011. The descent of the falling object was captured on a video that lasts longer than four minutes.

Source: The Examiner | Comments (50)

Comment icon #41 Posted by xXHellkittiesXx 11 years ago
Well, the Chinese need to cool it with the lanterns, its screwing with our UFO sightings.
Comment icon #42 Posted by DieChecker 11 years ago
I'm mainly agreeing with the Chinese Lantern theory. It looks to me like a lantern made from black trash bag material. When I was a kid I used to enjoy flying kites. Not the little ones but the larger ones built out of parachute material and connected to a deep sea fishing reel. That is what it kind of looked to me. It kind of looked like it was going down slowly, like it was being pulled in on a string. I kept waiting for it to Fall, but it never did, just slowly sunk to the ground. I think if it was a chinese lantern, and the candle went out, it would have dropped somewhat faster. My vote is... [More]
Comment icon #43 Posted by DONTEATUS 11 years ago
And to think SETI didnt even give us a warning they were out there Invading us ! Those pesky trash bags !
Comment icon #44 Posted by encouraged 11 years ago
Is there anything to the fact that you can see a on the side?
Comment icon #45 Posted by coolpolitealex4 11 years ago
this is rubbish, ,, sorry for being blunt.
Comment icon #46 Posted by 1963 11 years ago
Or... Seems good SA!
Comment icon #47 Posted by manacaca 11 years ago
Whatever it is, it's floating in the sky and doesn't seem to have any maneuver at all. Nothing special.
Comment icon #48 Posted by Tsubasa_Zero 11 years ago
To me it looks like a trashbag cought by the wind. We don't get much UFO sightings in the Netherlands
Comment icon #49 Posted by Kryso 11 years ago
Looks like a Chinese lantern. And considering I let loads off at Glastonbury two months ago, I'm now classed as a Chinese Lantern expert, lol.
Comment icon #50 Posted by BaneSilvermoon 11 years ago
Or... ugh god... why didn't you warn us to mute it!?

Total Posts: 7,311,668    Topics: 300,825    Members: 197,978