Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Ghost appears in window of house in Ohio

Posted on Saturday, 12 October, 2013 | Comment icon 41 comments

Paranormal activity had been taking place at the house for years. Image Credit: sxc.hu
A photograph taken of a house in Ravenna seems to show the face of a girl peering out of a window.
Over the last 20 years Lu Ann Sicuro claims to have experienced multiple cases of paranormal phenomena at her home in Ravenna, Ohio. The strange occurrences included mysterious voices, unexplained sounds coming her closet and doorknobs rattling by themselves.

The most interesting piece of evidence however is a photograph taken by her son of the outside of the house a few years ago. The image seems unremarkable at first glance but on closer inspection appears to show the face of a child peering out from one of the windows.
"I feel that this image is a very good photo of something paranormal caught on camera," said Lu Ann. "A very disturbing photo. It appears to be an image of a child. I believe the image in the photograph shows what is in our home. I've heard giggling, I've heard little footsteps."

A news report featuring close-ups of the photograph can be viewed below.

Source: News Net 5 | Comments (41)

Tags: Ghost, Haunting, Shadow Figure

Comment icon #32 Posted by Belial on 15 October, 2013, 3:08
Like all of these so called 'sightings' why do the 'ghosts' always pop up in unusual places, between legs/just in the corner of a distant window? No self respecting ghost would act like this surely?
Comment icon #33 Posted by SkepticalB on 15 October, 2013, 6:50
If that's to me, I can assure you I am a lady. If it was directed to Brian, then disregard it was for Brian I know youre a lady it would take a special kind of man to have a unicorn avatar. .....a badass kind of man
Comment icon #34 Posted by Sunny Day on 15 October, 2013, 12:00
it was for Brian I know youre a lady it would take a special kind of man to have a unicorn avatar. .....a badass kind of man Yes, true. I like a man like that. So comfortable with his masculinity that he could have an avatar like mine. I'll keep my eye out for such an example on UM.
Comment icon #35 Posted by stevemagegod on 16 October, 2013, 1:15
Creepy. Agreed
Comment icon #36 Posted by TheConspiracy on 24 October, 2013, 0:22
you should go ghost hunting on cruise ships. A lot of people die (mosts guests are like 100 years old and even say they wanna die at sea, doesnt make my job easier). anyways I have heard a lot of weird things over the years and saw security footage that will probably never be released that would make the movie paranormal activity look like a disney movie. and trust me our security has better things to do than mess with the footage. sadly a lot of filipionos working there are very keen on getting that stuff deleted as they are super suspicious It's always Disney -_-" I am torn between hating th... [More]
Comment icon #37 Posted by skydivingstars on 11 November, 2013, 6:52
for having once been a believer in all of this and now a definite skeptic, part of what's pushed me toward not believing is all the damn edits/cgi/etc etc that people try to pass off as the real thing. we're so desperate to believe that an afterlife exists, I swear some people will go to any level to make it true.
Comment icon #38 Posted by Brian Topp on 12 November, 2013, 17:28
Comment icon #39 Posted by Sunny Day on 13 November, 2013, 1:18
if any one gets a private message from a member named lu ann and is telling you to go to a certain site, please report him. the person named lu anne is trying to get traffic to his site. I will not give the link to avoid him gaining more traffic Thanks Brian.
Comment icon #40 Posted by FromTheOtherSide on 13 November, 2013, 17:47
looks creepy!
Comment icon #41 Posted by Brian Topp on 13 November, 2013, 21:59
looks creepy! old people?

Ex intel officer 'acquired Pentagon UFO videos'
10-20-2020
Chris Mellon has claimed that he obtained the three leaked Pentagon videos of the famous 'Tic-Tac' UFO.
Unsolved Mysteries returns with 6 new episodes
10-20-2020
The recently revived TV show has returned for the second time this year with a new run of unsolved cases.
Musk: 'Starship could go to Mars by 2024'
10-19-2020
The SpaceX CEO's upcoming Starship spacecraft/rocket hybrid could launch on a mission to Mars within 4 years.
Nick Frost on ghost hunting with Simon Pegg
10-19-2020
In a recent interview, Frost recalled being knocked unconscious while hunting ghosts on a rainy night.
Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball