Thursday, March 22, 2018

'Devil baby' goes on New York rampage

Posted on Thursday, 16 January, 2014 | Comment icon 37 comments

The devil baby rolls up to two women sitting at a table. Image Credit: YouTube / DevilsDueNYC
A demonic infant in a pram has been terrorizing people in the streets of America's largest city.
Unsuspecting pedestrians reported being accosted by a screaming devil child in a self-propelled pram during a bizarre stunt in the Big Apple this week. Terrified victims of the prank ran screaming as the demonic infant rolled up and jumped out at them while letting out a horrifying wail.

Unsurprisingly, it turned out that the devil baby was in fact a clever promotional stunt for the upcoming movie "Devil's Due." A team of special effects experts built the remote-controlled stroller and animatronic infant which required three people to operate.

"People were totally cool with being in the video after getting the living hell scared out of them," said Thinkmodo co-founder Michael Krivicka. "Each reaction ended with a laughter and everyone loved the look of the baby."

The movie itself is due for release on January 17th.

Source: Co.Create | Comments (37)

Tags: Devil baby, Viral

Comment icon #28 Posted by freetoroam on 18 January, 2014, 20:12
I have to admit, I have seen uglier real ones. Always a bit of a tough spot when you see the proud mother waiting for you to say " what a cute baby" and you face is saying.."jeeeeezzzze"
Comment icon #29 Posted by spud the mackem on 18 January, 2014, 22:32
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang.
Comment icon #30 Posted by freetoroam on 19 January, 2014, 0:31
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang. Coochy coochy coo:
Comment icon #31 Posted by spud the mackem on 19 January, 2014, 10:14
Coochy coochy coo: Where did you get my baby photo from ?
Comment icon #32 Posted by AsylumSpirit on 20 January, 2014, 4:01
I lost it with the dude that fell and also when the baby was giving the finger to the police lmao.
Comment icon #33 Posted by Princess Serenity on 20 January, 2014, 17:04
Fox News Channel did a report of this and I missed most of it. But I ended up laughing at the clips they showed. Omg. I would probably peed my pants in fright or laughing too hard.
Comment icon #34 Posted by freetoroam on 20 January, 2014, 20:25
Where did you get my baby photo from ? I googled "spuds baby photo".
Comment icon #35 Posted by spud the mackem on 20 January, 2014, 23:04
I googled "spuds baby photo". At least I was an ordinary baby, and I didn't frighten anyone (except the midwife) hee hee.
Comment icon #36 Posted by Eldorado on 21 January, 2014, 1:31
That has to be fake lol.looks like my baby picture I was gonna say that the kid was probably Obama's but I was deluded for a sec. The baby in the movie has a real birth certificate.
Comment icon #37 Posted by woodsbooger on 22 January, 2014, 2:32
I really just love the reaction of the street cleaner, its like, hes seen way worse things on the streets of New York.

Did Triceratops use its horns to attract a mate ?
Scientists believe that dinosaurs like Triceratops may have used their horns to impress potential partners.
Mystery 'Cotswold cat shaver' strikes again
Several cat owners in Gloucestershire have reported having their pet felines shaved by an unknown individual.
Self-driving car kills pedestrian in Arizona
The accident marks the first time that a pedestrian has ever been killed by an autonomous vehicle.
Amazon boss takes his robot dog for a walk
Tech entrepreneur Jeff Bezos attended Amazon's annual MARS conference with a very unusual companion.
Monkeys learn to socialize
Posted 3-18-2018 | 0 comments
These young vervet monkeys must learn to socialize before being released in to the wild.
Why don't birds get frostbite ?
Posted 3-16-2018 | 0 comments
How do birds stop their legs from getting frostbitten during freezing temperatures ?
Most straws in a beard
Posted 3-15-2018 | 2 comments
Kyle Kozemchick stuck 215 straws in to his beard for this bizarre world record attempt.
Michio Kaku on asteroid mining
Posted 3-13-2018 | 1 comment
Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku discusses the possibility of mining asteroids in space.
Fastest people in slow motion
Posted 3-12-2018 | 1 comment
A look at the world's fastest card thrower and an amazing fast draw world champion.
Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada
Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA
I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington
Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA