Sunday, December 8, 2019

Senior citizen in Mexico 'injured by UFO'

Posted on Monday, 17 August, 2015 | Comment icon 26 comments

The strange encounter occurred in a rural part of Mexico. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Derek Jensen
A 68-year-old man suffered a head wound that he claimed he had sustained when a UFO attacked him.
The peculiar incident, which took place last month in Paso de Ovejas, involved Francisco Acosta Tostado who had been cycling along a state highway when he encountered an "unidentified craft" which swooped down so low that it knocked him off his bike and sent him hurtling on to the ground.

Terrified that he was going to be taken away by visitors from another world, Tostado scrambled towards a clump of bushes at the side of the road and hid there for quite some time.
He was eventually discovered by car mechanic Policarpio Carvajal who had spotted him lying in the bushes as he was driving past. When the police arrived the 68-year-old appeared to be badly injured and vehemently maintained that extraterrestrials had tried to kidnap him.

Authorities initially believed that he had been attacked by a coyote however local farmers played down this idea on the basis that his wounds didn't match those typically inflicted by wild animals.

No conclusive explanation for what happened to Tostado has yet been found.

Source: New York Daily News | Comments (26)

Tags: UFO, Mexico

Comment icon #17 Posted by Paranomali on 19 August, 2015, 11:46
Poor fella, ufo's these days! They let anybody drive them now.
Comment icon #18 Posted by stereologist on 19 August, 2015, 12:01
I think the person got off lucky. Look what happened to one of his countrymen! http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/alien.htm A Mexican gardener is living in fear because the space alien that beat him to a pulp and tried to mate with his weed eater returned to his house--and raped his electric broom. "I'll have no peace until that creature is dead," Oscar Diaz, 47, told newsmen. "I still can't figure out why he's torturing me. "If he wants to mate with tools and appliances he ought to go to a hardware store."
Comment icon #19 Posted by Nnicolette on 19 August, 2015, 15:18
Wtf... a reptilian broke in and raped his broom? He sure must have come a long way to hideout in this guys closet. Im pretty sure anything that built a spaceship isnt coming here to rape appliances but what do i know.
Comment icon #20 Posted by Kurzweil on 19 August, 2015, 15:32
I'm more interested in finding out if that aliens form of cross breeding was successful. Either way I wouldn't use those tools again.
Comment icon #21 Posted by Calibeliever on 19 August, 2015, 16:35
I think the person got off lucky. Look what happened to one of his countrymen! http://www.lhup.edu/...manek/alien.htm No. Words.
Comment icon #22 Posted by scaniaman on 22 August, 2015, 13:45
Comment icon #23 Posted by Kurzweil on 22 August, 2015, 14:31
I think electric broom is an article safe term for something along the lines of a fleshlight but with bristles. Ahem, not that I would know just guessing here.
Comment icon #24 Posted by psyche101 on 24 August, 2015, 6:23
wtf, raping an electric broom. what is an electric broom? I think tequila might have had something to do with it. Is an electric broom just a vacuum cleaner? Heard some horror stories about them growing up!! Not ones I would repeat in a family forum, but might explain this alien and his fetish.
Comment icon #25 Posted by Matt Vinyl on 24 August, 2015, 9:03
Electric broom? Like a Victorian digital carriage clock or a Georgian vinyl carpet. :-) Psyche: worryingly, you need to say no more to conjure up a disturbing (and painful) image!
Comment icon #26 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 24 August, 2015, 17:52
something tells me if "aliens" really wanted him, a 68 yo - no matter how much he thinks he can evade them, CAN'T lol. OR, maybe he just does not want to admit he is hiding from some cartel members. hmmmm....

Plants 'scream' when stressed out, study finds
12-8-2019
Scientists have discovered that plants emit ultrasonic 'squeals' when stressed due to drought or damage.
Pentagon in U-turn over secretive UFO program
12-8-2019
The US government has completely changed its story over the purpose of its now-cancelled UFO program.
Large pyramid-shaped asteroid to fly past Earth
12-7-2019
A large space rock the approximate size and shape of the Great Pyramid of Giza is set for a close encounter.
Woman survives after heart stops for six hours
12-7-2019
The 34-year-old hiker succumbed to hypothermia after getting caught in a snowstorm in the Pyrenees.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia