Thursday, July 19, 2018

Clinton campaigner talks about UFO disclosure

Posted on Saturday, 12 March, 2016 | Comment icon 34 comments

The former first lady has promised to look in to the topic of UFOs. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Marc Nozell
John Podesta maintains that he has convinced Hillary Clinton to declassify secret documents about UFOs.
Earlier this year the democratic presidential candidate expressed a keen interest in UFO disclosure and told a reporter that she was going to make an effort to "get to the bottom of" the phenomenon.

Now John Podesta, chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and long time UFO enthusiast, has spoken out on the issue by confirming that he has discussed the matter with her at length.

"I think I’ve convinced her that we need an effort to kind of go look at that and declassify as much as we can, so that people have their legitimate questions answered," he told KLAS-TV.

"More attention and more discussion about unexplained aerial phenomena can happen without people – who are in public life, who are serious about this – being ridiculed."

"People really want to know what the government knows."

The Clinton household is certainly no stranger to the subject of UFOs as former President Bill Clinton has also spoken out about the phenomenon on more than one occasion.

"I did attempt to find out if there were any secret government documents that reveal things, and if there were, they were concealed from me, too," he said back in 2005. " I wouldn’t be the first president that underlings have lied to or that career bureaucrats have waited out."

Whether the former first lady will fare any better however remains to be seen.

Source: The Guardian | Comments (34)

Tags: Hillary Clinton, UFO

Comment icon #25 Posted by Damian395395 on 29 March, 2016, 2:36
Comment icon #26 Posted by DONTEATUS on 29 March, 2016, 4:38
I bet She Gets the Vote ! Just DONTEATUS
Comment icon #27 Posted by Sweetpumper on 30 March, 2016, 14:13
Shes shown an interest in the matters of Ufo, just like her husband. I will definitely see if she does good on her promise. She won't.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Sundew on 6 April, 2016, 2:52
The only thing alien to Hillary Clinton is the truth. The truth is out there, just not anywhere near her.
Comment icon #29 Posted by qxcontinuum on 6 April, 2016, 4:18
wT ll'i dna em tcelE .SB siht llac I
Comment icon #30 Posted by JVG on 9 April, 2016, 0:23
Shes shown an interest in the matters of Ufo, just like her husband. I will definitely see if she does good on her promise. Its a shame that this page , which i have followed since a decades ago has turn into a right wing, religious blog of close minded individuals. She cannot tell the truth and is one greedy itch who is controlled by Wall Street...
Comment icon #31 Posted by Skulduggery on 9 April, 2016, 5:50
She cannot tell the truth and is one greedy itch who is controlled by Wall Street... Is this a fair assessment? Without the rhetoric, what is your angle? I'm down with Bernie myself but I'm interested in the thrashing.
Comment icon #32 Posted by Sundew on 9 April, 2016, 13:18
Hillary will say anything for a vote!!!! She'll even bark to get the canine vote....
Comment icon #33 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 12 April, 2016, 17:22
I can't get where clinton is coming from here. She is piquing the interest of *some*, yes, but that type of talk can scare others, too. either way, nothing will be revealed about UFO's by clinton
Comment icon #34 Posted by JVG on 14 April, 2016, 12:37
Is this a fair assessment? Without the rhetoric, what is your angle? I'm down with Bernie myself but I'm interested in the thrashing. As you can tell I am not a Hillary fan, she has a hard time telling the truth and is not very trustworthy...Getting big speaking fees from banks and Wall Street. This is only my opinion...

Telescope receives upgrade, exceeds Hubble
7-18-2018
Adaptive optics technology has now made it possible for ground telescopes to take extremely sharp images.
Your earliest memory may be fake, study claims
7-18-2018
Scientists maintain that our earliest memories could not have happened the way we remember them.
New geological era named the Meghalayan Age
7-18-2018
Scientists have announced that the last 4,200 years of Earth's history have been given an official name.
Twelve new moons discovered around Jupiter
7-17-2018
The discovery means that the gas giant has a total of 79 moons - more than any other planet in the solar system.
Spinning a record to pieces
Posted 7-15-2018 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys attempt another intriguing slow motion experiment with old vinyl records.

Pearlfish's gross hiding spot
Posted 7-8-2018 | 1 comment
A pearlfish finds a particularly unappealing place to hide on the ocean floor.

What jobs will flourish in the future ?
Posted 7-5-2018 | 2 comments
Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku predicts which jobs will be important in the future.

Skunked
Posted 7-1-2018 | 0 comments
Coyote Peterson meets a rather adorable skunk - but can he avoid getting sprayed ?

Magic spelling
Posted 6-27-2018 | 0 comments
Michael and Dianna check out Jim Steinmeyer's 'Nine Card Speller' magic trick.

Huge black triangle UFO
6-13-2018 | Mt Maunganui New Zealand

Ghastly intuition
6-13-2018 | Bay Area CA

A haunted... desk?
6-13-2018 | Peoria, Illinois

Mystery bristle brush
5-9-2018 | Whittier, U.S.A.

Dreams and clues to the future
3-31-2018 | Philippines and Germany

Black cloaked figure
3-31-2018 | Carlisle, Cumbria, England

Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada

Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA

I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington

Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA