Monday, December 10, 2018

Clinton campaigner talks about UFO disclosure

Posted on Saturday, 12 March, 2016 | Comment icon 34 comments

The former first lady has promised to look in to the topic of UFOs. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Marc Nozell
John Podesta maintains that he has convinced Hillary Clinton to declassify secret documents about UFOs.
Earlier this year the democratic presidential candidate expressed a keen interest in UFO disclosure and told a reporter that she was going to make an effort to "get to the bottom of" the phenomenon.

Now John Podesta, chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and long time UFO enthusiast, has spoken out on the issue by confirming that he has discussed the matter with her at length.

"I think I’ve convinced her that we need an effort to kind of go look at that and declassify as much as we can, so that people have their legitimate questions answered," he told KLAS-TV.

"More attention and more discussion about unexplained aerial phenomena can happen without people – who are in public life, who are serious about this – being ridiculed."

"People really want to know what the government knows."

The Clinton household is certainly no stranger to the subject of UFOs as former President Bill Clinton has also spoken out about the phenomenon on more than one occasion.

"I did attempt to find out if there were any secret government documents that reveal things, and if there were, they were concealed from me, too," he said back in 2005. " I wouldn’t be the first president that underlings have lied to or that career bureaucrats have waited out."

Whether the former first lady will fare any better however remains to be seen.

Source: The Guardian | Comments (34)

Tags: Hillary Clinton, UFO

Comment icon #25 Posted by Damian395395 on 29 March, 2016, 2:36
Comment icon #26 Posted by DONTEATUS on 29 March, 2016, 4:38
I bet She Gets the Vote ! Just DONTEATUS
Comment icon #27 Posted by Sweetpumper on 30 March, 2016, 14:13
Shes shown an interest in the matters of Ufo, just like her husband. I will definitely see if she does good on her promise. She won't.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Sundew on 6 April, 2016, 2:52
The only thing alien to Hillary Clinton is the truth. The truth is out there, just not anywhere near her.
Comment icon #29 Posted by qxcontinuum on 6 April, 2016, 4:18
wT ll'i dna em tcelE .SB siht llac I
Comment icon #30 Posted by JVG on 9 April, 2016, 0:23
Shes shown an interest in the matters of Ufo, just like her husband. I will definitely see if she does good on her promise. Its a shame that this page , which i have followed since a decades ago has turn into a right wing, religious blog of close minded individuals. She cannot tell the truth and is one greedy itch who is controlled by Wall Street...
Comment icon #31 Posted by Skulduggery on 9 April, 2016, 5:50
She cannot tell the truth and is one greedy itch who is controlled by Wall Street... Is this a fair assessment? Without the rhetoric, what is your angle? I'm down with Bernie myself but I'm interested in the thrashing.
Comment icon #32 Posted by Sundew on 9 April, 2016, 13:18
Hillary will say anything for a vote!!!! She'll even bark to get the canine vote....
Comment icon #33 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 12 April, 2016, 17:22
I can't get where clinton is coming from here. She is piquing the interest of *some*, yes, but that type of talk can scare others, too. either way, nothing will be revealed about UFO's by clinton
Comment icon #34 Posted by JVG on 14 April, 2016, 12:37
Is this a fair assessment? Without the rhetoric, what is your angle? I'm down with Bernie myself but I'm interested in the thrashing. As you can tell I am not a Hillary fan, she has a hard time telling the truth and is not very trustworthy...Getting big speaking fees from banks and Wall Street. This is only my opinion...

Voyager 2 has now entered interstellar space
12-10-2018
NASA has confirmed that the probe has become the second spacecraft ever to leave the heliosphere.
Creepy figure appears in video chat footage
12-10-2018
Lori Simmons got the fright of her life recently after her friend spotted someone standing right behind her.
1,000mph supersonic car project has been axed
12-9-2018
The highly ambitious Bloodhound SSC has now gone up for sale following a spate of financial difficulties.
'Giant squirrel' claim turns out to be a mistake
12-9-2018
A photograph of an eastern fox squirrel alleged to be a whopping 2ft tall has been raising eyebrows recently.
Humboldt squid takes a bite
Posted 12-10-2018 | 1 comment
A look at what happened when Steve Backshall met a rather large Humboldt squid.

Rainbow jelly tennis
Posted 12-3-2018 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys attempt another ridiculous slow motion experiment involving jelly.

Progress launch timelapse
Posted 11-24-2018 | 0 comments
A look at the recent launch of the Russian Progress MS-10 cargo spacecraft.

The unique wildlife of the Cairngorms
Posted 11-16-2018 | 1 comment
A look at the breathtaking snowy wilds of Scotland's Cairngorm Mountains.

The last reef of the Galapagos
Posted 11-12-2018 | 0 comments
A look at the enigmatic world that lies beneath the ocean off the Galapagos Islands.

My name is whispered

Orange, hovering, atom-like figure
10-25-2018 | West kelowna

I saw a strange man
10-25-2018 | Croatia

Spontaneous exorcisms
10-25-2018 | Canada

Two children who didn't age
10-24-2018 | United States New York