Saturday, March 23, 2019

'Ghost' caught on security camera in Clovis

Posted on Friday, 25 August, 2017 | Comment icon 71 comments

What did the family pick up on their CCTV ? Image Credit: YouTube / KRQE
Breanna Hernandez and her family captured the mysterious image on their home CCTV security system.
The anomalous visitor, which can be viewed at around the 55-second mark on the video below, appears to move from left to right across the frame before disappearing from sight.

"As soon as I saw it, my hair stood up... I've never seen anything like that before," said Breanna.

"My husband happened to look over right when the image popped up. You can see it 100 percent and you can see the movement of either arms or legs going with the body as it goes by."

Breanna maintains that the house has a history of unusual occurrences and that her husband had often expressed concern about the presence of ghosts when they first moved in.

Whether or not the video shows anything genuinely paranormal however remains a matter of debate.

Source: KRQE News 13 | Comments (71)

Tags: Ghost

Comment icon #62 Posted by _Only on 10 September, 2017, 6:50
What are you on about? I say "90% sure" all of the time, to others, and in my head, meaning I'm pretty sure, but I don't wanna say 100%.   That is all the person was saying. 90% sure they weren't trying to stun and distract you with their mystical mathematical powers that no believer in ghosts could dare to attain!   They're saying their opinion is that they are pretty damn sure it's a ghost.    Take that for what you will, but I don't see why you're trying to portray them as some pseudo-intellect for saying something fair and honest.   Man, this place never changes.   edit: Also, I'm really a... [More]
Comment icon #63 Posted by stereologist on 10 September, 2017, 11:44
People use numbers for different purposes. The manner in which you say 90% is not the same as other posters. The other poster attempts to pretend that the information has some quality that it does not.
Comment icon #64 Posted by TripGun on 20 October, 2017, 16:19
Potato cams always catch the best ghost and unexplained footage. Anybody know where I can get a 1.3 megapixel CCTV camera?
Comment icon #65 Posted by Timonthy on 22 October, 2017, 22:21
That is not the way the pap-meter works. The pap-meter is an opinion based complex algorithm which takes all pertinent information into account in order to produce a percentage value of paranormal possibility.  To brush it of as a simple ‘90% means pretty sure’ is a gross generalization and an insult to papageorge.
Comment icon #66 Posted by papageorge1 on 22 October, 2017, 22:38
Ya, but I get bored without them actually.  It's a best judgment estimate that considers everything I know about the subject and the case, not a mathematical algorithm. And it's spelled Papameter, btw.
Comment icon #67 Posted by Timonthy on 23 October, 2017, 0:26
I think I have and old webcam in a box in a garage somewhere if you want it? Guaranteed paranormal activity will inevitably follow.  Maybe I should set it up facing towards the city. I’ll surely catch lots of strange lights and bird UFOs.
Comment icon #68 Posted by Bruce Wade on 23 October, 2017, 13:33
I agree with some of the others. It's very subjective, but still discussion worthy.
Comment icon #69 Posted by RoofGardener on 23 October, 2017, 14:11
Hmm..... That doesn't look like somebody walking along the pavement, to my mind. It looks like something very small, floating past the camera quite closely. (so close that the camera can't focus on it properly). Insect of some sort ?
Comment icon #70 Posted by bluearmy78 on 25 October, 2017, 10:00
Fake, so obviously, not worth even debating.
Comment icon #71 Posted by RoofGardener on 25 October, 2017, 10:29
  That's debatable I don't see any reason to describe it as a "fake" ? (in the sense of a deliberate contrived fraud).

Professor claims UFOs may be from the future
3-23-2019
According to Montana Tech's Michael P. Masters, UFOs may be time machines occupied by our future selves.
World's largest Tyrannosaurus rex unveiled
3-23-2019
A fossil T. rex named 'Scotty' has been confirmed to be the largest predatory dinosaur ever discovered.
New report exposes 'cat cannibalism' research
3-22-2019
A disturbing new report highlights some of the unsavoury animal experiments carried out by government scientists.
45 rattlesnakes discovered under man's house
3-22-2019
A Texas man who recently crawled under his house to fix his cable found rather more than he had bargained for.
Squaring a doughnut
Posted 3-12-2019 | 0 comments
Michael returns with another mind-bending problem - this time concerning squares.

Shells of cosmic time
Posted 3-3-2019 | 0 comments
A look at how observations of distant objects enable us to see back in time.

Thailand's snake village
Posted 2-26-2019 | 2 comments
Steve Backshall visits a village where the inhabitants live alongside dangerous snakes.

Why do blind people wear sunglasses ?
Posted 2-19-2019 | 2 comments
Simon Whistler investigates why blind people are often seen wearing sunglasses, even indoors.

How will humans evolve ?
Posted 2-12-2019 | 2 comments
What's next for our species - what will a human of the future be like ?

Winter solstice hooded figures