Monday, June 18, 2018

New Jersey cops solve case of 'mystery pooper'

Posted on Friday, 4 May, 2018 | Comment icon 11 comments

When you gotta go, you gotta go. Image Credit: Google Maps
Authorities have caught the person responsible for leaving excrement next to a school running track.
An investigation in to the matter had been launched after students and sports coaches at Holmdel High School in Monmouth County complained to police that a mysterious individual had been defecating next to the track 'on a regular basis'.

After officers actually witnessed him in the act, the culprit was identified as Kenilworth school superintendent Thomas Tramaglini - the 'highly regarded' head of the local education authority.

"Earlier today, we learned of municipal court charges facing our current superintendent of schools in Holmdel, NJ," the school board wrote on Facebook.

"Given the nature of those charges, he asked for and was granted a paid leave of absence."

It remains unclear why Mr. Tramaglini had used the running track as a toilet, however some have speculated that he may have had a bowel condition that left him unable to hold it in.

He has since been charged with public defecation, lewdness and littering.

Source: BBC News | Comments (11)

Tags: Police, New Jersey

Comment icon #2 Posted by Eldorado on 4 May, 2018, 16:05
From the article.... "... the culprit was identified as Kenilworth school superintendent Thomas Tramaglini - the 'highly regarded' head of the local education authority." The local education authority has now been put in the capable hands of his number two.
Comment icon #3 Posted by Piney on 4 May, 2018, 16:28
I was gonna post this because I've been reading about it all week. But I thought, Naw, This isn't weird for Jersey
Comment icon #4 Posted by XenoFish on 4 May, 2018, 16:29
I read the word in bold differently. Might be my dyslexia but I swear that G was a T.
Comment icon #5 Posted by Farmer77 on 4 May, 2018, 16:33
Truthfully having to poo while running is a thing. If dude is older (which I'm guessing is the case based on job title) he may have just chose the school to run at because it provided a place where he didn't have to risk making the mad dash to a toilet. Of course that doesn't explain why he didn't clean up after himself though
Comment icon #6 Posted by Dark_Grey on 4 May, 2018, 16:52
Or why he did it multiple times... I'm sure he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids!
Comment icon #7 Posted by Piney on 4 May, 2018, 17:16
Becausetypical New Jersey politicians thinks they can do whatever they want.
Comment icon #8 Posted by HollyDolly on 4 May, 2018, 18:08
Just heard about this on the local news this morning.I work for a school district . myself and the warehouse guys were laughing over this.
Comment icon #9 Posted by Vilasarius on 4 May, 2018, 18:44
Even with a bowel condition he could have exited the running track before defecating. To me, it seems intentional.
Comment icon #10 Posted by pallidin on 4 May, 2018, 23:20
Instead of "excuses", maybe, just maybe he's "weird"
Comment icon #11 Posted by seanjo on 5 May, 2018, 11:21
I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, when I was much younger and used to run to keep fit, one of my running partners always without fail would have to divert to a bush for a dump.

Man spends three days buried beneath a road
6-18-2018
Performance artist Mike Parr has emerged after spending 72 hours buried within a coffin-like box.
A trip to the ISS will cost you $55 million
6-17-2018
Space tourism firm Axiom Space is offering people the opportunity to spend ten days aboard the space station.
Antarctica ice melt rate triples in five years
6-17-2018
New research has revealed that Antarctica is melting three times faster than previously thought.
Mystery sludge falls from sky over Canada
6-17-2018
Several residents in the city of Kelowna have reported having their cars hit by a mysterious substance.
Throwing water at -52 below zero
Posted 6-10-2018 | 1 comment
What happens when you throw hot water in to the air in extreme freezing temperatures ?

Man was bitten by snakes 200 times
Posted 6-6-2018 | 0 comments
Despite being bitten so many times, 'snakeman' Bill Haast lived to be over 100 years old.

Catching an octopus
Posted 6-4-2018 | 0 comments
Coyote Peterson goes in search of an octopus in the tidal pools of South Africa.

The mystery of Tic-Tac bouncing
Posted 5-29-2018 | 0 comments
How is it that Tic-Tacs can bounce higher on the second bounce than on the first ?

The Galton Board
Posted 5-25-2018 | 0 comments
How do the balls in a Galton Board end up forming a seemingly pre-determined pattern?

Huge black triangle UFO
6-13-2018 | Mt Maunganui New Zealand

Ghastly intuition
6-13-2018 | Bay Area CA

A haunted... desk?
6-13-2018 | Peoria, Illinois

Mystery bristle brush
5-9-2018 | Whittier, U.S.A.

Dreams and clues to the future
3-31-2018 | Philippines and Germany

Black cloaked figure
3-31-2018 | Carlisle, Cumbria, England

Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada

Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA

I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington

Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA