Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Woman wants to marry, have baby with a ghost

Posted on Tuesday, 21 August, 2018 | Comment icon 50 comments

Suffice to say, this trans-dimensional coupling seems unlikely to succeed. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Spiritual guidance counsellor Amethyst Realm claims that she is in a rather unorthodox relationship.
As if relationships among the living aren't already challenging enough, one woman has not only encouraged an alleged spirit to follow her home but is also planning on conceiving a child with it.

During a recent interview segment on British TV show This Morning, the woman, who goes by the name Amethyst Realm, described her spiritual lover as "very ancient and very wise."

"When I was out in Australia taking a walk in the bush it approached me," she told hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford. "It's something you can feel rather than see, like a presence."

"I fell in love with it. It's the one."

After returning to the UK with the spirit, she is now hoping to "connect" with it more intimately.

"I've been looking into phantom pregnancies and I believe you have a phantom inside of you rather than a physical baby," she said. "I'm not sure what it will turn out like."

"For me I know that it's real. I don't mind so much if people disbelieve."

The interview can be viewed below.

Source: Digital Spy | Comments (50)

Tags: Ghost

Comment icon #41 Posted by skliss on 22 August, 2018, 23:31
What's really sad is that years ago the fact that she believes this would have been recognized as a mental health issue and she would have gotten the help she needs. Now it isn't PC to say this is abnormal. We have to pander to her delusions or be called ghost bigots...or whatever.
Comment icon #42 Posted by acute on 23 August, 2018, 13:09
The big story here is what a trollop this woman is!  At least fifteen ghosts, and how many actual men?
Comment icon #43 Posted by third_eye on 25 August, 2018, 16:13
Oh let her be, she's wants a ghost baby like some people wants a ghost daddy, holy or otherwise ... until ghost daddy wants something holy ~
Comment icon #44 Posted by GlitterRose on 25 August, 2018, 19:03
I knew someone had to say it.
Comment icon #45 Posted by ~Onyx~ on 26 August, 2018, 1:17
All I want to know is who the ghost judge grants custody to. It's a pretty sad indictment when you lose custody of an imaginary child to an imaginary father, just sayin. On the plus side the poo will be imaginary, so there's that.
Comment icon #46 Posted by and then on 26 August, 2018, 6:14
I think the Wit was trying to disrespect Christ.
Comment icon #47 Posted by Dark_Grey on 27 August, 2018, 2:51
I must've been half asleep when I first read it. I think he accomplished his mission.
Comment icon #48 Posted by Cora Calliope on 27 August, 2018, 4:43
This reminds me of when Anna Nicole Smith said that the best sex she ever had was with a ghost.
Comment icon #49 Posted by TripGun on 11 September, 2018, 16:43
Pack a knife.
Comment icon #50 Posted by Avalanche on 11 September, 2018, 22:49
No she's about fifteen stories high at least.....wonder what kind of giggle tobacco shes on.

Parrot orders shopping using Amazon Alexa
12-18-2018
A parrot named Rocco has been driving his owner up the wall by ordering items using Amazon's voice assistant.
Distant solar system object 'Farout' discovered
12-18-2018
Astronomers have identified the farthest known object in our solar system at a distance of 11 billion miles.
China and Russia modify Earth's atmosphere
12-17-2018
The two world powers have reportedly been working together on a series of controversial experiments.
Prehistoric feathers found preserved in amber
12-17-2018
Scientists have discovered some rather unusual feathers within pieces of amber dating back 100 million years.
The logistics of climbing Everest
Posted 12-16-2018 | 2 comments
A look at what it really takes to reach the summit of Mt. Everest.

Humboldt squid takes a bite
Posted 12-10-2018 | 1 comment
A look at what happened when Steve Backshall met a rather large Humboldt squid.

Rainbow jelly tennis
Posted 12-3-2018 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys attempt another ridiculous slow motion experiment involving jelly.

Progress launch timelapse
Posted 11-24-2018 | 0 comments
A look at the recent launch of the Russian Progress MS-10 cargo spacecraft.

The unique wildlife of the Cairngorms
Posted 11-16-2018 | 1 comment
A look at the breathtaking snowy wilds of Scotland's Cairngorm Mountains.

My name is whispered

Orange, hovering, atom-like figure
10-25-2018 | West kelowna

I saw a strange man
10-25-2018 | Croatia

Spontaneous exorcisms
10-25-2018 | Canada

Two children who didn't age
10-24-2018 | United States New York