Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Woman wants to marry, have baby with a ghost

Posted on Tuesday, 21 August, 2018 | Comment icon 50 comments

Suffice to say, this trans-dimensional coupling seems unlikely to succeed. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Spiritual guidance counsellor Amethyst Realm claims that she is in a rather unorthodox relationship.
As if relationships among the living aren't already challenging enough, one woman has not only encouraged an alleged spirit to follow her home but is also planning on conceiving a child with it.

During a recent interview segment on British TV show This Morning, the woman, who goes by the name Amethyst Realm, described her spiritual lover as "very ancient and very wise."

"When I was out in Australia taking a walk in the bush it approached me," she told hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford. "It's something you can feel rather than see, like a presence."

"I fell in love with it. It's the one."

After returning to the UK with the spirit, she is now hoping to "connect" with it more intimately.

"I've been looking into phantom pregnancies and I believe you have a phantom inside of you rather than a physical baby," she said. "I'm not sure what it will turn out like."

"For me I know that it's real. I don't mind so much if people disbelieve."

The interview can be viewed below.

Source: Digital Spy | Comments (50)

Tags: Ghost

Comment icon #41 Posted by skliss on 22 August, 2018, 23:31
What's really sad is that years ago the fact that she believes this would have been recognized as a mental health issue and she would have gotten the help she needs. Now it isn't PC to say this is abnormal. We have to pander to her delusions or be called ghost bigots...or whatever.
Comment icon #42 Posted by acute on 23 August, 2018, 13:09
The big story here is what a trollop this woman is!  At least fifteen ghosts, and how many actual men?
Comment icon #43 Posted by third_eye on 25 August, 2018, 16:13
Oh let her be, she's wants a ghost baby like some people wants a ghost daddy, holy or otherwise ... until ghost daddy wants something holy ~
Comment icon #44 Posted by GlitterRose on 25 August, 2018, 19:03
I knew someone had to say it.
Comment icon #45 Posted by ~Onyx~ on 26 August, 2018, 1:17
All I want to know is who the ghost judge grants custody to. It's a pretty sad indictment when you lose custody of an imaginary child to an imaginary father, just sayin. On the plus side the poo will be imaginary, so there's that.
Comment icon #46 Posted by and then on 26 August, 2018, 6:14
I think the Wit was trying to disrespect Christ.
Comment icon #47 Posted by Dark_Grey on 27 August, 2018, 2:51
I must've been half asleep when I first read it. I think he accomplished his mission.
Comment icon #48 Posted by Cora Calliope on 27 August, 2018, 4:43
This reminds me of when Anna Nicole Smith said that the best sex she ever had was with a ghost.
Comment icon #49 Posted by TripGun on 11 September, 2018, 16:43
Pack a knife.
Comment icon #50 Posted by Avalanche on 11 September, 2018, 22:49
No she's about fifteen stories high at least.....wonder what kind of giggle tobacco shes on.

Ultra-rare penguin caught on film in Antarctica
2-19-2019
This emperor penguin recorded for a BBC documentary is almost entirely black due to a rare genetic mutation.
Is lab-grown meat environmentally friendly ?
2-19-2019
A new study has indicated that growing meat in a laboratory may actually make global warming worse.
Mutant mosquitoes could wipe out malaria
2-18-2019
Two geneticists have been working on a plan to use genetic modification to stop the disease from spreading.
Flat Earth belief linked to online video sharing
2-18-2019
Conspiracy theory videos on YouTube may be playing a significant role in convincing people that the Earth is flat.
Why do blind people wear sunglasses ?
Posted 2-19-2019 | 0 comments
Simon Whistler investigates why blind people are often seen wearing sunglasses, even indoors.

How will humans evolve ?
Posted 2-12-2019 | 2 comments
What's next for our species - what will a human of the future be like ?

Why do mirrors only flip horizontally?
Posted 2-6-2019 | 3 comments
When you look in the mirror, why is your image only flipped horizontally and not vertically ?

The quest for a superbug cure
Posted 1-31-2019 | 0 comments
Does the key to dealing with superbug infections lie deep underground in a cave ?

Round Earth vs flat Earth
Posted 1-18-2019 | 6 comments
Why do some people believe that the Earth is as flat as a pancake?

My skinless demon