Sunday, May 19, 2019

Man charged with firing his gun at a 'ghost'

Posted on Sunday, 9 September, 2018 | Comment icon 111 comments

Devaux fired at what he maintains was a ghost in his home. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Christain Devaux reportedly pulled out his gun and fired two rounds after encountering a ghostly intruder.
The 25-year-old, who claims to be a paranormal investigator, put two bullet holes in the wall of his home back in July after firing at an alleged intruder.

He later changed his story to claim that what he had actually fired at was a ghost.

The incident mirrors a very similar series of events that occurred back in 2011 when Devaux had called the cops claiming that a ghostly intruder had suddenly appeared in his home.

Police officers attending the scene however could find no evidence of a break-in.

Devaux now faces several charges including illegal discharge of a firearm, misusing an emergency call, second-degree reckless endangerment and making a false statement to the police.

It remains unclear what, if anything, he actually saw during the two incidents.

Source: ABC13.com | Comments (111)

Tags: Ghost, Gun

Comment icon #102 Posted by papageorge1 on 12 September, 2018, 16:20
I don't believe you would. My guess is that you would call fraud to any and every straight up poltergeist activity.
Comment icon #103 Posted by papageorge1 on 12 September, 2018, 16:39
I watched this one (as a believer in the poltergeist phenomenon from other cases). Looks like pretty typical poltergeist activity I have seen on many videos before. Of course just about any video could be faked. But is it faked? I would like to see a more thorough study of this case including interviews with people who have claimed events and those that haven't and etcetera.  Another thought is about the hard-core anti-paranormal mindset often telling people to install cameras. I would tell these claimed experiencers that the camera would be very interesting for you. As for reactions from the ... [More]
Comment icon #104 Posted by XenoFish on 12 September, 2018, 16:43
I don't care what you think.
Comment icon #105 Posted by third_eye on 12 September, 2018, 17:41
What it boils down to is either its a prank or something unexplained, personally, I like the simple strange activity of things tossing and flying all over the place. I have no opinions either way, doesn't necessarily means ghosts or demons. Which I find very funny, I don't understand why nobody ever suggests angels or cherubs having a party. I just find it strangely interesting. My own personal experiences tells me that it doesn't make any sense one way or another, and its the simplest things that most people are not aware of that is the most convincing. The time that I noticed a basket of tow... [More]
Comment icon #106 Posted by papageorge1 on 12 September, 2018, 18:37
Nor do I care what you think. But I am giving information to our newer readers.
Comment icon #107 Posted by XenoFish on 12 September, 2018, 19:07
You making an assumption. You don't know me. You don't know what I want. So keep your opinion about my intentions to yourself.
Comment icon #108 Posted by papageorge1 on 12 September, 2018, 19:23
I do think paranormal things mostly go unnoticed.  In fact I have this strange repeatable sound in my condo at approximately the same time everyday from the same place. I can find no normal reason. But of course being a man of cautious mind, I am still leaning to something normal.
Comment icon #109 Posted by papageorge1 on 12 September, 2018, 19:33
I usually start with normal versus paranormal as the first consideration.  Then paranormal theories are then the secondary.
Comment icon #110 Posted by Avalanche on 12 September, 2018, 21:04
Call me lol
Comment icon #111 Posted by Black Monk on 16 September, 2018, 11:19
I saw this video on "100 Greatest Ghost Videos" on Channel 5 (or one of its subsidiary channels. I can't remember) last Sunday night. Two hours of spooky goings-on caught on camera. Some were really creepy,

6461920

More mystery 'jars of the dead' found in Laos
5-18-2019
Archaeologists have unearthed an additional 137 large stone jars at megalithic sites in Southeast Asia.
Firm offers Game of Thrones spoiler insurance
5-18-2019
A British insurance company is offering compensation to viewers who have had the finale inadvertently spoiled.
Why is the Pentagon interested in UFOs ?
5-18-2019
Why has the Pentagon suddenly taken such an interest in the reporting and investigation of UFO sightings ?
Officials warn against 'cow kissing' challenge
5-17-2019
Authorities in Austria have warned social media users not to participate in this bizarre new fundraising craze.
Crashed UFO off Gig Harbor Wa.
5-15-2019 | Gig Harbor Wa.

My enlightenment