Sunday, December 8, 2019

Bigfoot reported twice in northeast Georgia

Posted on Monday, 3 June, 2019 | Comment icon 45 comments

What are people seeing in the forests of North America ? Image Credit: PD / RyanMcGuire
The legendary biped was reportedly seen by two men on two separate occasions within the space of a week.
The first encounter occurred between Ellijay and Blue Ridge at around 8:30pm on May 20th.

The witness claimed that he had seen a "7-8' tall, hairy, two legged creature with a pointed head" walk in to the woods nearby. He noted that it had very long arms that extended from its sides.

"He pulled over skidding on the gravel, and waited on the back side of the small patch of woods thinking it would emerge on the other side... it never did," the report reads.
"When a man approached him with a stick in his hand asking if he could help him, he said 'I just saw what looked like a Bigfoot cross this patch of woods'... the stranger just smiled and said 'I believe you' and walked away..."

A few days later, another man reported that he seen a "black/gray" creature in Rabun County.

He watched it walk through a field and even got out of his car to get a better view, however after getting within 50ft of the creature it turned and saw him before walking in to some woods.

No conclusive explanation for either sighting has yet been found.

Source: Hawaii News | Comments (45)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #36 Posted by Rlyeh on 11 June, 2019, 11:30
Way more common than bigfoot bones
Comment icon #37 Posted by Robotic Jew on 11 June, 2019, 12:01
Come on Earl....
Comment icon #38 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 11 June, 2019, 12:55
  RJ, am I entitled to my opinion...?   Thank you. And BTW, I do not proclaim that to necessarily be the case, it is just something I examine and look for.  I have my reasons
Comment icon #39 Posted by Robotic Jew on 11 June, 2019, 13:08
You certainly are...but...portals hiding bigfoot? I don't have an issue with people believing bigfeet exist because I can see how there are enough stories out there to create doubt. But, portals seems like a desperate attempt to explain away the fact that we don't have better evidence. What reasons do you have for believing that there are portals where bigfeet and other cryptids might be hiding? What other cryptids have access to these portals? Nessie? Chupacabra? Do the animals create the portals or are they random and naturally occuring? Why have they never accidentally opened up inside a ho... [More]
Comment icon #40 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 11 June, 2019, 14:29
Yes, you can call it "desperate", as it is a low probability outcome. I do this because I'm seeking the truth and leaving no stone unturned. Portals do seem to fit in some cases. Here's a BF one minute, and *poof* gone the next. But don't be alarmed, RJ, I am only exploring the idea. sometimes, that's a dirty word in here.   It's just the way these creatures come and go and no one can ever get close to them. All witnesses cannot be wrong, IMO. They see something. especially BF. people have been seeing him in NA for millenia.   Wow.  Not sure what other animals but the big black firebird would ... [More]
Comment icon #41 Posted by Myles on 11 June, 2019, 15:25
Not really too rare.   Especially in the fossil record.     A large creature living all over the globe without leaving a body or bones is not believable.   Many of the areas it is said to have populated are now developed and still nothing is found.   It's just too much for me to believe.   I do hope I am proven wrong.
Comment icon #42 Posted by the13bats on 11 June, 2019, 20:19
as much as i do find it a bit difficult to believe all witnesses of bf are to blanket term it "incorrect" its only part of the picture and when weighed against all the rest of the evidence or better put lack of evidence witness accounts are weak, and sure all witnesses could be cases of mistaken, wishful thinking, delusinal, mental, lying, falling for hoaxes etc while claiming things like portals, shapeshifting, interdiamential phasing, of the spirit realm, beaming up to the mother ship after having a bathroom break, etc might be a great albeit rather escentric excuse for no evidence its the v... [More]
Comment icon #43 Posted by kapow53 on 20 June, 2019, 1:30
Oh
Comment icon #44 Posted by Piney on 20 June, 2019, 3:23
Legends are just legends. The personification of nature and human nature. The only Natives and loggers I knew who reported BF were known BS artists and many Wisdom Keepers think he (The Miisinghk) is just the personification of Nature and not the creature reported by whites.  In the Jersey Devil book I can debunk all the reports listed. 2 reports were outright lies in which my great uncle and I was involved in. Asa Engel's hogs were killed by dogs and I was one of the hockey players on Paradise Lake and it was another kid in a gorilla mask. The screams reported by loggers was a Ocean Spray for... [More]
Comment icon #45 Posted by Piney on 20 June, 2019, 3:25
That's funny. I have skulls from every animal in the North Woods except a Bigfoot.

Plants 'scream' when stressed out, study finds
12-8-2019
Scientists have discovered that plants emit ultrasonic 'squeals' when stressed due to drought or damage.
Pentagon in U-turn over secretive UFO program
12-8-2019
The US government has completely changed its story over the purpose of its now-cancelled UFO program.
Large pyramid-shaped asteroid to fly past Earth
12-7-2019
A large space rock the approximate size and shape of the Great Pyramid of Giza is set for a close encounter.
Woman survives after heart stops for six hours
12-7-2019
The 34-year-old hiker succumbed to hypothermia after getting caught in a snowstorm in the Pyrenees.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia